Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (2925 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / I Need Advice From Matured Minds Please / Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by byvan03: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
You will have a difficult life stuck with a man you don't love. Chances of loving him in marriage is almost non existent, you will only frustrate this man. Don't get married if you are not feeling it .
Re: , by Laadeh(f): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Zinny25:
I don't have any reason for not loving him, I have tried to love him but I can't, I even get upset when I see his call. Now my people wants me to get married to him because he's a good guy and have been patiently waiting for more than 5yrs. The irony of it is that the ones I love always break my heart. I'm so confused. A friend said it's an evil spirit that is making me not to love him and love the wrong people. I'm not attracted to him, I don't feel anything for him, I believe I can stay in a room with him for a week and nothing will happen
But Sister Zinny, why did you keep him waiting for that long
Re: , by Zedoo(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
confistified:
boss hw far na continue ur story na

Boss mehn....no worry.....new story dey....
Re: , by Marioplus(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
why not get on your knees and talk to God?
"Call to me, I will answer you and I will teach you great and mighty things you do not know" {Jeremiah 33:3}
'Now I am old, but ever since my youth
I never saw an Upright person ABANDONED,
OR the DESCENDANTS of the UPRIGHT forced to beg their bread' [Psalm 37:25]
"from the BEGINNING I REVEALED THE FUTURE,
in ADVANCE, what has not yet OCCURRED.
I SAY: MY PURPOSE will COME ABOUT,
I SHALL DO WHATEVER I PLEASE" (Isaiah 46:10)
God's Grace as you pray your way out...
Holy Spirit take over in Jesus Name. Amen.
"...I watch out for MY WORD TO PERFORM IT..." {Jeremiah 1:12}
IT IS FINISHED {JOHN 19:30}
Re: , by confistified(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Zedoo:

Boss mehn....no worry.....new story dey....
bro continue d old one na... finish that one up 1st
Re: , by Ghost21(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2016
Zinny25:
Is it good for a girl to marry a man she doesn't love but the man loves her so much and can do anything for her. Will the love grow after marriage? Will she learn to love him? Do issues arise from such a union? I need answers to enable me take a decision.
the marriage won't last, just save yourself from the embarrassment of going back to meet your parent after some couple of months, since his calls irritates you.
Re: , by gmacnoms(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
sapiosexual1:

I think it's best you marry someone you love. If the love isn't mutual and you haven't grown the love for him after all these years, then I hate to break it to you that ur chances of growing into love in marriage is slim.
You would realise that ur only enduring the marriage, you would easily get irritated by even his 'lovable actions ' and you may end up frustrated.
Eventually you would devote your love to your kids, giving them more attention than your husby
My advice, try by all means to find something to love about him now, if not, you may not have to get married to him
you sound like u'v been dere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? / 3 Tips That Will Make You Last Longer in Bed (No drugs, No herbs) / Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.