Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner (44433 Views)

The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) / 1931 Population Figures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups- Colonial Annual Report 1933. / Annual Report Of Nigeria 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner, See Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by MudRaker: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2019
Mckennedy:
Dismantling Hausa Fulani and Yoruba lies

This is the battle that must be won first.

They know they are parasites
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by Auladimeji2: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2019
MudRaker:
Auladimeji2, afonja bastard come and tell me how cocoa fed us in the Niger Delta

Parasite
Ask your useeless bald headed father
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by MudRaker: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Ask your useeless bald headed father

All these oyoruba omotas like insulting peoples fathers.

Could this be because you are a fatherless bastard child of an owambe hopping ashawoe?

Insult me and not my father. This may be hard for your fatherless self to understand but we non-bastards respect our fathers.

Thank you
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by trapQ: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lmao. You really must be beyond ignorant. The SS as a region is much more developed than the SW. If you don't know this then you've obviously been living under a rock.
LeFreakSoChic:

Do I need to?
Have you been to Bayelsa? There are some places that it's inhabitants are gradually going extinct.
Apart from Akwa Ibom and Calabar, forget the rest.
You see Bayelsans, just hold your leaders accountable.
You produced a President, yet his State of origin remains a piece of garbage.
Empowering militants and enriching the rich are his only achievements.
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by APCHaram: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
trapQ:
Lmao. You really must be beyond ignorant. The SS as a region is much more developed than the SW. If you don't know this then you've obviously been living under a rock.

Don't mind them.

They will just remain in their backward amala region and assume they are developed and woke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by sangresan(m): 4:11am On Sep 05, 2019
APCHaram:

Don't mind them.

They will just remain in their backward amala region and assume they are developed and woke

I doubt if you know what development means...

Niger delta developed than SW?

Who dash una?
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by oyatz(m): 5:51am On Sep 05, 2019
So it's been long that this tribal bigot has been displaying victim mentality, crying of marginalization, sowing his seeds of discord and broadcasting his arch propoganda.

APCHaram:
F

The British colonial govt spent most of what was not repatriated back to Britian to fund the railway project and seaports in the SW and northern region.

Try another lie.
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by oyatz(m): 6:09am On Sep 05, 2019
Bros stop exposing your ignorance, Palm oil is still being produced in large quantities in the S/West up til this moment.

CSTR2:
Please give us any historical archives where the SW was recorded for any significant level of palm oil production.
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by oyatz(m): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2019
The guy,APCHaram is one deranged bigot full of hatred for the Yoruba People and keep exposing his ignorance on Nairaland.

I don't know why he thinks Yorubas are responsible for his personal problems.

I honestly don't know how this will improve his living conditions.

sangresan:

I doubt if you know what development means...

Niger delta developed than SW?

Who dash una?
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by APCLyingBastard: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
oyatz:
Bros stop exposing your ignorance, Palm oil is still being produced in large quantities in the S/West up til this moment.

Where is Palm Oil house in Ibadan?

Liar!
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by paj4love: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
APCLyingBastard:

Liar!

Probably he knows nothing about palm oil. The screenshot below is Ada Palm in IMO State

1 Like

Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by paj4love: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
if and only if the government of ihedioha can attract investment to this sector, I swear Imo state will be better for it
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by APCLyingBastard: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
paj4love:

Probably he knows nothing about palm oil. The screenshot below is Ada Palm in IMO State

This thread showed were the real revenue was generated from.

One skull miner posted here that SW produced large chunk of the Palm oil for exports.

I asked him why then was there not a Palm Oil house in Ibadan instead of Cocoa house.

Fear these Yaribansa (deceitful bastards).
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by paj4love: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
I've being to Ada Palm, but to be sincere our leaders are the problem to our present condition, can you imagine what this can do to the development of the state intermsof revenue generation and job creation, if given a proper attention.
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by oyatz(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Is this your level of deductive reasoning?

Where is Palm oil House in Port-Harcourt, Warri, Sapele, Calabar, Enugu, Awka or Uyo?

I don't think I should be engaging you in any serious discussion... it's obviously above your level.

APCLyingBastard:

Liar!
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by APCLyingBastard: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
oyatz:
Is this your level of deductive reasoning?

Where is Palm oil House in Port-Harcourt, Warri, Sapele, Calabar, Enugu, Awka or Uyo?

I don't think I should be engaging you in any serious discussion... it's obviously above your level.

Cocoa was so valued by the western region that they built an edifice and named it after the crop.

Yeye
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
trapQ:
Niger Delta is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria. Our greedy, pot bellied gold digging old perverts (aka politicians) know the right thing but won't do it. Its so sad that the region that has fed this country since the days of John The Baptist has largely been neglected.

This is my prayer : Those evil leaders who have enriched themselves from the misappropriation of public funds must die since their actions have caused the death of thousands.

#TrueFederalismOrNothing
Click like if you want justice for Niger Delta.

Read the report oga.
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by Jlow2: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
and some parasites will still say the used money from groundnuts to build refineries
Re: Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner by Uchek(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
I wish Biafra survived

APCLyingBastard:

This thread showed were the real revenue was generated from.

One skull miner posted here that SW produced large chunk of the Palm oil for exports.

I asked him why then was there not a Palm Oil house in Ibadan instead of Cocoa house.

Fear these Yaribansa (deceitful bastards).

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate / Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants / Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.