Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning (39105 Views)

"Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / What Portable(drinking)water Looks Like In A Microscope / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by PehaKaso: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2016
This is good.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by moscobabs(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2016
h
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Ginaz:
I pee like 5 times each day after drinking a jug of water embarassed
just 5 times & u are complaining. Pity me that urinates up to 15-20 times a day nah. I drink at least 12 sachets of water everyday, back then Mumsie dey call me fish wey no fit stay without water..
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by CaroLyner(f): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2016
Kadafiobi:
It doesn't work for everyone like that
The fact is that the Japanese have the most longevity as a nation. There is currently over 50,000 100+ year old Japanese people. They must be doing something right. And even if you don’t believe in water being able to cure disease, you cannot deny the fact that this will have a positive effect on your health and life. So control what you can, and think about adding two glasses of water to your morning routine. It may be the best decision you ever made..

5 Likes

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by EdoBoy90(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2016
good
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2016
ireneony:
Drinking water early in the morning is not my thing.
thats why you look old, wrinkled and ugly.

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by StarPlayer: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I've known this for ages, it has been part of me. Before I go to work in the morning, I drink 5 sachets of water(2 when I wake up immediately, 2 after doing my morning exercise & 1 on my way out). It is very good if you can cultivate such habit, it helps purify the blood also. I can't remember the last time I had headache nor buy medicine, though it is not all about water but God's grace. I drink close to 12/13 sachets of water everyday, but disadvantage about drinking too much water is that "You Go Urinate Taya.

Drink 2ltrs of water everyday & flee from unnecessary sickness. I LOVE WATER..
So are you now fresh? I think it's milk that makes people fresh not water, reason why savage fulani ladies still look fresher than many of the imgbekes walking our streets

2 Likes

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by dopedealer(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2016
I do this everymorning I am on my third pure water now! !
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Kadafiobi: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2016
It doesn't work for everyone like that
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by baresywood(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2016
Make the water relatively warm to maximize the result. Health iS wealth.

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2016
weblord1900:
I can't even swallow my saliva in the morning talkmore of drinking water unless I have brushed my teeth
If I do,,, my stomach will turn to drum beating hall.
Kpororroooooo
Kwuruuuuu
Kparuu
Gboeororroo
u are not serious at all grin grin That is the kind of experience i was having back then, but I didn't give up till worms in my stomach got used to it. Guy u need to train yourself with such habit, it doesn't cost but it pays you back with good body system. Start it today & flee from uncalled sickness.

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by krokronyash(f): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2016
Capableben:
Thanks for this information ikbnice. Are you a biologist?

However, I'd be releasing my single titled My Nation on or before the 1st day of October. Nairalanders, anticipate hard!
You want to release an album for your country or about it and you put up a background of New York city? And you expect me to anticipate it? SMY for you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2016
StarPlayer:
So are you now fresh? I think it's milk that makes people fresh not water, reason why savage fulani ladies still look fresher than many of the imgbekes walking our streets
Ain't talking about freshness, am talking about good body system it gives you & make you free from unnecessary sickness. Start it today & see the benefits..
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by prinsam30: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2016
thank you very much OP for this piece of info. For those who don't know, here it is

I'm a living witness to this wonderful Water Therapy, this is how I take mine

1. I take 150cl of bottle water as early as 6am, mind you it mustn't be bottle water, but just to get the amount of water to take accurately it will be nice to buy sachets water then turn it in to the bottle, lobatan.

2. Once it is 1pm before I go for lunch, I bring out my 75cl bottle water turn it in to a big Cup and gurp it all.

3. Around 5pm before my dinner I'll turn another 75cl of bottle water in to a big Cup again and finish it.

Have been doing this for a very long time now and I'm very happy with my state of health, initially it will be very stressful but don't give up, sometimes you will feel dizzy or weak after drinking but trust me that's the best therapy you can give to yourself. Just try this, come back and give your testimony.

Note Always turn the water in a cup before drinking, don't try to drink from the bottle direct, the reason is, you won't enjoy it.

Wishing you all a happy healthy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by krokronyash(f): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2016
baresywood:
Make the water relatively warm to maximize the result. Health iS wealth.
Nope!! It's supposed to be at room temperature.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by HMZi: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2016
Jay542:
Water no get enemy.
at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by HMZi: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2016
*drinks two gallon*
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by SlimAdenike(f): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2016
*drinking water with calabash*
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by HMZi: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2016
dopedealer:
I do this everymorning I am on my third pure water now! !
this kind ehn..
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by HMZi: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2016
SlimAdenike:
*drinking water with calabash*
kpako tinz..i dnt eva do that..
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by krokronyash(f): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2016
Ditala:
I have been on it for the past 25 yrs. One important aspect of it,is that,I looked more younger than my age @60.
grin
Morning pops!!
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by dopedealer(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2016
HMZi:
this kind ehn..
Baba the thing pure die just show consistency for about 2wks. Preferably 6am-630am and check your system out.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by ringi82(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I've known this for ages, it has been part of me. Before I go to work in the morning, I drink 5 sachets of water(2 when I wake up immediately, 2 after doing my morning exercise & 1 on my way out). It is very good if you can cultivate such habit, it helps purify the blood also. I can't remember the last time I had headache nor buy medicine, though it is not all about water but God's grace. I drink close to 12/13 sachets of water everyday, but disadvantage about drinking too much water is that "You Go Urinate Taya.

Be careful not to drink too much of water. It also has its side effects which may be fatal. You may alter the balance of your body electrolytes which may lead to death when you drink too much.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by IceDude(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2016
I aint comfortable with that number 3. I dey pray make i add weight OP dey talk of weight loss....OP is that how u use to do?
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by misterchris(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2016
Ginaz:
I pee like 5 times each day after drinking a jug of water embarassed
your blender is fine.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Kazrem(m): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2016
I do this everyday.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2016
ringi82:

Be careful not to drink too much of water. It also has its side effects which may be fatal. You may alter the balance of your body electrolytes which may lead to death when you drink too much.
OK man. Thanks so much
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Shiitposter: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

AHHHHH, WHY HAVE YOU REVELIED THIS SECRET TO THE WORLD AHHHHH
actually been using it for three years, havent fallen sick ever since, even common malaria wey i been dey catch anyhow before my water theraphy but now i just cant get sick cool its also makes my hair very dark, soo many benefit for an underrated liquid

2 Likes

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Shiitposter: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2016
Ditala:
I have been on it for the past 25 yrs. One important aspect of it,is that,I looked more younger than my age @60.

WoW, i never knew it also has anti-Aging effect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Shiitposter:

AHHHHH, WHY HAVE YOU REVELIED THIS SECRET TO THE WORLD AHHHHH
actually been using it for three years, havent fallen sick ever since, even common malaria wey i been dey catch anyhow before my water theraphy but now i just cant get sick cool its also makes my hair very dark, soo many benefit for an underrated liquid
Let's reveal it to them so as to enjoy what we are enjoying. Mehn! The advantage of drinking too much no be here. But, one thing that baffles me is that people find it difficult to cultivate such habit, my mumsie is an example. Water Is Good If You Make It Your Best Friend..
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Shiitposter: 9:12am On Sep 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Let's reveal it to them so as to enjoy what we are enjoying. Mehn! The advantage of drinking too much no be here. But, [b]one thing that baffles me is that people find it difficult to cultivate such habit, [/b]my mumsie is an example. Water Is Good If You Make It Your Best Friend..

This. Sooo true, at one point my sister was about to fall sick, i literally had to kneel on the floor and beg her just so she could drink more water than she was used to.mi dunno what their beef is with water.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones / Anxiety In Edo Over Coronavirus Detection As Screening Begins At Benin Airport / Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.