Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning (39108 Views)

"Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / What Portable(drinking)water Looks Like In A Microscope / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2016
Shiitposter:

This. Sooo true, at one point my sister was about to fall sick, i literally had to kneel on the floor and beg her just so she could drink more water than she was used to.mi dunno what their beef is with water.
Most women finds it difficult to do that, my bae inclusive. I don take to am about it but for where kwanu. Water Is Bae
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I've known this for ages, it has been part of me. Before I go to work in the morning, I drink 5 sachets of water(2 when I wake up immediately, 2 after doing my morning exercise & 1 on my way out). It is very good if you can cultivate such habit, it helps purify the blood also. I can't remember the last time I had headache nor buy medicine, though it is not all about water but God's grace. I drink close to 12/13 sachets of water everyday, but disadvantage about drinking too much water is that "You Go Urinate Taya.

Drink 2ltrs of water everyday & flee from unnecessary sickness. I LOVE WATER..

As in for this Buhari regime u dey drink 12/13 sachets of water? Bros Abeg come employ me make I get money dey buy one bag of pure water everyday, lolxxxxx but I do take a sachet every morning though, and hey it's not all that easy gulping down so much water that early in d morning

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Brightgem(f): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2016
ireneony:
Drinking water early in the morning is not my thing.
Gosh pls dnt say this. This is like saying living healthy is not my thing. The burden of illness is heavy, water cleanses and a cleansed body stays healthy.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by SlimAdenike(f): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2016
HMZi:
kpako tinz..i dnt eva do that..
Yeah right
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by HMZi: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Yeah right
hahaha...
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

As in for this Buhari regime u dey drink 12/13 sachets of water? Bros Abeg come employ me make I get money dey buy one bag of pure water everyday, lolxxxxx but I do take a sachet every morning though, and hey it's not all that easy gulping down so much water that early in d morning
it's not that easy when u start it newly, but as time goes on u'll be a master at it. Make water your best friend & say bye bye to unnecessary sickness..
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by shosky1794: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I've known this for ages, it has been part of me. Before I go to work in the morning, I drink 5 sachets of water(2 when I wake up immediately, 2 after doing my morning exercise & 1 on my way out). It is very good if you can cultivate such habit, it helps purify the blood also. I can't remember the last time I had headache nor buy medicine, though it is not all about water but God's grace. I drink close to 12/13 sachets of water everyday, but disadvantage about drinking too much water is that "You Go Urinate Taya.

I have been doing this too for a very long time and I must say it has helped in no small measure but the downside as you have rightly mentioned is the pee. People often think I am suffering from some kind of ailment when they see me use the convenience so often. I always wish I could hold the pee for long
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Laido: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2016
masterP042:
I drink water early in the morning just for no reason embarassed thanks for telling me the benefits

Yeah keep on! It helps the Male Organ too!
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2016
shosky1794:

I have been doing this too for a very long time and I must say it has helped in no small measure but the downside as you have rightly mentioned is the pee. People often think I am suffering from some kind of ailment when they see me use the convenience so often. I always wish I could hold the pee for long
at times colleagues at work thinks same about me, that's the disadvantage of drinking too much water but, I don't mind the demerit because the merit big pass.. smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Masculity(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2016
weblord1900:
I can't even swallow my saliva in the morning talkmore of drinking water unless I have brushed my teeth
If I do,,, my stomach will turn to drum beating hall.
Kpororroooooo
Kwuruuuuu
Kparuu
Gboeororroo

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by justmenoni: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2016
You can lie for Africa, well Africans definition of malaria isn't Right...just so you know Malaria caused by mosquitoes...if you like don't make use of disinfectants and expect water in ur system to scare away those deadly mosquitoes U HEAR.

Shiitposter:

AHHHHH, WHY HAVE YOU REVELIED THIS SECRET TO THE WORLD AHHHHH
actually been using it for three years, havent fallen sick ever since, even common malaria wey i been dey catch anyhow before my water theraphy but now i just cant get sick cool its also makes my hair very dark, soo many benefit for an underrated liquid
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by yoged(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2016
weblord1900:
I can't even swallow my saliva in the morning talkmore of drinking water unless I have brushed my teeth
If I do,,, my stomach will turn to drum beating hall.
Kpororroooooo
Kwuruuuuu
Kparuu
Gboeororroo
grin . You are a clown . I can't as well because stomach discomfort will follow it sharp sharp .
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Shiitposter: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2016
justmenoni:
You can lie for Africa, well Africans definition of malaria isn't Right...just so you know Malaria caused by mosquitoes...if you like don't make use of disinfectants and expect water in ur system to scare away those deadly mosquitoes U HEAR.

I bet you think you're so important that people will just outrightly lie to you on the internet because thhey want to impress you?
Such delusion of granduer.

I didnt even bragg about my riches, i just said i havent been sick for three years and your insecurity exposed itself, like how can someone exist for three stright years and hasnt fallen sick not even from malaria (which by the way i did experience every four month before pre-water theraphy) and i dont even need to poison my enviroment and lungs with your special disinfectant.

Lol, its not my fault you inherited shitty genetics, kek, or mayb i just have a powerful mind and believe i cant fall sick.
Either way someone loves me enough to make sure i dont fall sick. Njoy your weak immune system ladyf

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Qualer: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2016
ireneony:
Drinking water early in the morning is not my thing.

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Qualer: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
at times colleagues at work thinks same about me, that's the disadvantage of drinking too much water but, I don't mind the demerit because the merit big pass.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2016
I drink water every time of the day, even when I am sleeping I will wake up in the middle of the night to drink..... I don't why but I love water more than anything.... Maybe that's why I hardly fall sick even catarrh no deh near me... Thank God for one of the greatest creation.... WATER.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by begwong: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2016
ikbnice:
I doubt if lalasticlala or mynd44 has interest in it making FP
Why not?
Does the duo above take 5alive instead of water in the morning.?
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by funnynation(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2016
Capableben:
Thanks for this information ikbnice. Are you a biologist?

However, I'd be releasing my single titled My Nation on or before the 1st day of October. Nairalanders, anticipate hard!
ok... All of una wan answer nation bcs my name na funnynation
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Thobiy(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2016
Yep, water is good for the body

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by lordfalcao(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
how many cl of water makes up 2.5 litre's of water
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Bassurge: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
modelmike7:
WATER IS LIFE
This is very true. I drink water first thing in the morning and it has really helped me.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by justmenoni: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
i won't take you to the GUTTERS where you're proudly from...drinking lot's of water doesn't prevent malaria...don't say or preach what you don't know...malarias can't be avoided by drinking malaraia..are you so dumb to check the internet to ascertain this....you're part of those Nigerians who think stress causes malaria and drinking lots of water will prevent it...Again MALARIA is caused by Mosquitoes...

Shiitposter:

I bet you think you're so important that people will just outrightly lie to you on the internet because thhey want to impress you?

I didnt even bragg about my riches, i just said i havent been sick for three years and your insecurity exposed itself, like how can someone exist for three stright years and hasnt fallen sick not even from malaria (which by the way i did experience every four month before pre-water theraphy) and i dont even need to poison my enviroment and lungs with your special disinfectant.

Lol, its not my fault you inherited shitty genetics, kek, or mayb i just have a powerful mind and believe i cant fall sick.
Either way someone loves me enough to make sure i dont fall sick. Njoy your weak immune system ladyf
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Shiitposter: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
justmenoni:
i won't take you to the GUTTERS where you're proudly from...drinking lot's of water doesn't prevent malaria...don't say or preach what you don't know... malarias can't be avoided by drinking malaraia.. are you so dumb to check the internet to ascertain this....you're part of those Nigerians who think stress causes malaria and drinking lots of water will prevent it...Again MALARIA is caused by Mosquitoes...

And i'm the dumb one? Hahahaha
I said stress causes malaria?
You only ever believe things written by other people on the internet? Lmfao, and u call me the dumb one

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by justmenoni: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Get over it, was on the phone when replying you...MALARIA can't be avoided by drinking WATER....get over it

Shiitposter:

And i'm the dumb one? Hahahaha
I said stress causes malaria?
You only ever believe things written by other people on the internet? Lmfao, and u call me the dumb one
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by justmenoni: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
justmenoni:
i won't take you to the GUTTERS where you're proudly from...drinking lot's of water doesn't prevent malaria...don't say or preach what you don't know...malarias can't be avoided by drinking water..are you so dumb to check the internet to ascertain this....you're part of those Nigerians who think stress causes malaria and drinking lots of water will prevent it...Again MALARIA is caused by Mosquitoes...

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Rockyrascal(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
[/b]
BeeBeeOoh:
I've known this for ages, it has been part of me. Before I go to work in the morning, I drink 5 sachets of water(2 when I wake up immediately, 2 after doing my morning exercise & 1 on my way out). It is very good if you can cultivate such habit, it helps purify the blood also. I can't remember the last time I had headache nor buy medicine, though it is not all about water but God's grace. I drink close to 12/13 sachets of water everyday, but disadvantage about drinking too much water is that [b]"You Go Urinate Taya.

What if I drink half a galloon,will I live forever?
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Shiitposter: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
justmenoni:
Get over it, was on the phone when replying you...MALARIA can't be avoided by drinking WATER....get over it

*sighs* enough back and forth trolling.
I understand what you are saying and i agree with you. I'm not saying that water will cure or prevent malaria
All i'm saying is that it will somehow make your immune system strong enough to fight against malaria parasite and other disease.
Sorry for my previous post.

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by justmenoni: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
You don't have to be sorry and i don't have to yeah yeah but the issue is that the kind of malaria that are flying around Nigeria no get Joy..i was there for 2 weeks this summer and i can explain better and i also made some research afterwards about causes of malaria(story for another day) and i can proudly tell you that malaria is been caused by mosquitoes and sub-Saharan Africa is very prone to Malaria infections...

Malaria which is a life-threatening disease is caused by some parasites which are transmitted to human beings by been bitten by the female anopheles species of mosquitoes. In the year 2015, there are 95 countries as well as territories that have growing malaria transmission. About half of the world's population (around 3.2 billion) are susceptible to malaria

I'm not trying to counter your claims, I'm only trying to stop you from spreading the wrong information cos i know Nigerians pretty much believe just about everything, now they'll go about drinking water all in the name of preventing and curing malaria cos according to them one MR shitposter actually posted the information shit to them.

But wait are you in anyway referring to Fever and not Malaria grin grin grin grin
Shiitposter:

*sighs* enough back and forth trolling.
I understand what you are saying and i agree with you. I'm not saying that water will cure or prevent malaria
All i'm saying is that it will somehow make your immune system strong enough to fight against malaria parasite and other disease.
Sorry for my previous post.

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by ladyF(f): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Shiitposter:

Abeg how my name take enter this matter?
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Kings2rule(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Never really a disadvantage because that's where you pass out those toxins that causes one's illness. in that case there is no single disadvantage about it.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Shiitposter: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
justmenoni:

I'm not trying to counter your claims, I'm only trying to stop you from spreading the wrong information cos i know Nigerians pretty much believe just about everything, now they'll go about drinking water all in the name of preventing and curing malaria cos according to them one MR shitposter actually posted the information shit to them.

But wait are you in anyway referring to Fever and not Malaria grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha i really doubt anyone would take my post seriously

Especially after looking at my moniker. But yes, i may have left out the fact that i do make sure i don't get bitten by mosquitoes.
Although, There is probably malaria parasite in my blood right now as i type this but i wouldn't know because i haven't gone for a blood test, but ever since i started water therapy i haven't experience symptoms of malaria or fever (Ever) not saying the water i drink cures or prevent it in anyway, it just increases the ability of your white blood cells to fight against it, also if you're able to get rid of all mosquitoes in your place your body can take care of the rest inside you provided you don't get bitten continuously.

Cause i think what causes the malaria fever is when the concentration of malaria parasite in your blood becomes high from steady bitting.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by LoveJesus87(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
ikbnice:
I doubt if lalasticlala or mynd44 has interest in it making FP
since there is no snake der. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anxiety In Edo Over Coronavirus Detection As Screening Begins At Benin Airport / Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos) / Nigeria’s Hot Temperature May Suppress Spread Of Coronavirus — Virologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.