Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning (39104 Views)

"Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / What Portable(drinking)water Looks Like In A Microscope / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Akinaukwa: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
At least we need more water now to hold belle as food no dey.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by justmenoni: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Shiitposter:

Hahahaha i really doubt anyone would take my post seriously grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Especially after looking at my moniker. But yes, i may have left out the fact that i do make sure i don't get bitten by mosquitoes.
Although, There is probably malaria parasite in my blood right now as i type this but i wouldn't know because i haven't gone for a blood test, but ever since i started water therapy i haven't experience symptoms of malaria or fever (Ever) not saying the water i drink cures or prevent it in anyway, it just increases the ability of your white blood cells to fight against it, also if you're able to get rid of all mosquitoes in your place your body can take care of the rest inside you provided you don't get bitten continuously.

Cause i think what causes the malaria fever is when the concentration of malaria parasite in your blood becomes high from steady bitting.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Capableben(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
funnynation:

ok... All of una wan answer nation bcs my name na funnynation
lol.. That name was in existence before You were born
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by professore(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
i like this
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Jimi23(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
Emeka71:
I hate drinking much water in the morning especially these days; maybe because of the cold weather.

U can add some hot water to make it warm and if u still dont like it, add a few drops of lemon to give it some taste. Really good for your health bro.

1 Like

Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Jimi23(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Akinaukwa:
At least we need more water now to hold belle as food no dey.

Even money to buy potable water some people nor get o. Na God go save person for this Buhari "change" administration o.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Victor4547: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
weblord1900:
I can't even swallow my saliva in the morning talkmore of drinking water unless I have brushed my teeth
If I do,,, my stomach will turn to drum beating hall.
Kpororroooooo
Kwuruuuuu
Kparuu
Gboeororroo

You dey swallow soakaway for night
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Jimi23(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
lordfalcao:
how many cl of water makes up 2.5 litre's of water

Five satchets of pure water.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by ikemesit4477: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ditala:
I have been on it for the past 25 yrs. One important aspect of it,is that,I looked more younger than my age @60.
wow that's impressive!
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Emeka71(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2016
Jimi23:

U can add some hot water to make it warm and if u still dont like it, add a few drops of lemon to give it some taste. Really good for your health bro.
I drink minerals or juice much of the time.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by funnynation(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2016
Hahaha.... If I hear. You no know say my name na inheritance..
Capableben:
lol.. That name was in existence before You were born
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by ikbnice(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
hadura29:

My guy my guy, what's good? How's life ?
it's been good. How have you been?
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by obironald(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Water Therapy is very good for your well-being, a liter (at least) of water early morning activates the body cells and improve body metabolism.
After I suffered from chronic ulcer and typhoid last year of which no drug or supplement could salvage the situation, I abandoned every drug and started morning jogging and water therapy(5 liters per day), every sickness vanished like smoke.
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Emmylo14(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Very informative [color=#550000][/color]

Here are

8 Advantages of Good Night Sleep

There are so many benefits a good sleep at night can give to us—not just our bodies but our minds as well.

People seem to take their sleep at night lightly; if you are one of those then you just have to read this.

Benefits of a good night sleep:

1. YOU WOULD CONCENTRATE BETTER

The way you wake up from sleep go a long way in affecting your concentration level all day; if you wake up at the back of a good night sleep then you would have a swell day at work or school, but if you wake on the wrong side of the bed then your concentration level would be affected all day. A survey even found that a bad night sleep would leave you struggling all day.

2. LESS LIKELY TO SUFFER DEPRESSION

Depression is a mood killer, and the way you sleep can either make depression set in or chase it far away. Lack of proper sleep can cause tiredness, frustration and unnecessary feeling of bitterness, anger and irritation. A survey found that nearly two-thirds of people blame their lack of sleep anytime they feel irritable.

3. BETTER IMMUNE SYSTEM

A better immune system means you are less likely to fall ill. A lack of sleep can suppress your immune system, which would make you vulnerable to all manners of infections.

4. BETTER S*X LIFE

People usually complain of how poor their s*x life is; how can you have a good s*x life when you can’t have a proper night sleep? Research upon research has proven that a lack of proper sleep would affect your s*x life.

5. YOUR BRAIN WOULD BECOME SHARPER

Sleep even goes a long way in affecting our brain. During deep sleep, the brain goes through our impressions of the day in a process vital to memory formation. Also, your mind which is surprisingly busy while you sleep can practise new skills learned during the day. So, for better memory, you need a better sleep.

6. A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPIER

A poor sleep would leave you receptive to negative emotions while a good night sleep would leave you feeling upbeat and energetic.

7. ENHANCES CREATIVITY

In addition to making your brain sharper as regards memory storage, a good night sleep would also leave you in a more creative state. Your brain appears to reorganize and restructure those memories while you sleep, and this can in turn lead to creativity.

8. A HEALTHIER HEART

http://caring4naija..com/2016/09/advantages-of-good-night-sleep.html
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I've known this for ages, it has been part of me. Before I go to work in the morning, I drink 5 sachets of water(2 when I wake up immediately, 2 after doing my morning exercise & 1 on my way out). It is very good if you can cultivate such habit, it helps purify the blood also. I can't remember the last time I had headache nor buy medicine, though it is not all about water but God's grace. I drink close to 12/13 sachets of water everyday, but disadvantage about drinking too much water is that "You Go Urinate Taya.

Drink 2ltrs of water everyday & flee from unnecessary sickness. I LOVE WATER..

I have a similar routine but na with Red label
when I wake up I spill a few drops for the ancestors
I take 2-3 shots straight up then 2 after excercise. Im careful taking one on the way out lest you smell in the office.
Since I started thos routine things look clearer grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by banmee(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Babzilla:

I take 2-3 shots straight up then 2 after excercise. Im careful taking one on the way out lest you smell in the office.

Lol....
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Babzilla:

udonminit shocked shocked that's very nice, I pray be your helper & comforter during your sack from work place.. smiley
Re: 5 Awesome Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 29, 2021
It's sure good for weight loss and your hair will grow like a weed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Pathology Department Of LASUTH If You Are Looking For You Loved Ones / Anxiety In Edo Over Coronavirus Detection As Screening Begins At Benin Airport / Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.