Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Photos: Man Proposed Publicly To His Lover, What Happen After Will Shock You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Man Proposed Publicly To His Lover, What Happen After Will Shock You! (1024 Views)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Photos: Man Proposed Publicly To His Lover, What Happen After Will Shock You! by Juliana50(f): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2016
A man in China staged a public proposal for his best friend, Mumu, using a great number of her favourite fruit. He laid out 999 pomelos in the shape of a heart, the fruits are a bit larger than grapes and in Mandarin, the word pomelo means “you”. He even accompanied it with a one man show and a bunch of flowers singing:
“She is my idol. She likes eating pomelos, so I’ve bought a lot of them for my proposal.” But Mumu rejected him.
“I don’t like you”, she allegedly told the lovestruck fellow. I have been treating you as my best friend. But I’ll keep the pomelos.”
To make matters worse, Mumu told local press that bystanders who’d witnessed the fruity exchange then proceeded to help themselves to the pomelos.
Verily Verily I say unto you Love is wicked and cruel. Lol.
Source: http://betterpikins..in/2016/09/photos-chinese-man-staged-elaborate.html

Re: Photos: Man Proposed Publicly To His Lover, What Happen After Will Shock You! by Laveda(f): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2016
She's indeed "a mumu"
Re: Photos: Man Proposed Publicly To His Lover, What Happen After Will Shock You! by ibrams(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2016
Love here is not wicked or cruel....

The guy sef na him be the mumu.
she is his bestfriend not his girlfriend...
what on earth was he thinking sef

Not all green light means Go...my brother

999 pomelos....I laugh in English..
Re: Photos: Man Proposed Publicly To His Lover, What Happen After Will Shock You! by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2016
Mumu people
Re: Photos: Man Proposed Publicly To His Lover, What Happen After Will Shock You! by Rednaxelot: 7:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Looks like a Bollywood!
Re: Photos: Man Proposed Publicly To His Lover, What Happen After Will Shock You! by Raydos: 7:54am On Sep 10, 2016
china And Mumu Are Inseparable
Re: Photos: Man Proposed Publicly To His Lover, What Happen After Will Shock You! by duullie88(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2016
Did I hear 999 fruits,dis days sef ROMEO & JULIET dey learn. I'll rather fall asleep Dan fall in luv
Re: Photos: Man Proposed Publicly To His Lover, What Happen After Will Shock You! by sarrki(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2016
Guys you can see ?

I won't say anything before the descend on me

But shine your eyes
Re: Photos: Man Proposed Publicly To His Lover, What Happen After Will Shock You! by Frankicent(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Juliana50:
A man in China staged a public proposal for his best friend, Mumu, using a great number of her favourite fruit. He laid out 999 pomelos in the shape of a heart, the fruits are a bit larger than grapes and in Mandarin, the word pomelo means “you”. He even accompanied it with a one man show and a bunch of flowers singing:
“She is my idol. She likes eating pomelos, so I’ve bought a lot of them for my proposal.” But Mumu rejected him.
“I don’t like you”, she allegedly told the lovestruck fellow. I have been treating you as my best friend. But I’ll keep the pomelos.”
To make matters worse, Mumu told local press that bystanders who’d witnessed the fruity exchange then proceeded to help themselves to the pomelos.
Verily Verily I say unto you Love is wicked and cruel. Lol.
Source: http://betterpikins..in/2016/09/photos-chinese-man-staged-elaborate.html

hmmm babe you can lie..chai I run for you oo
Re: Photos: Man Proposed Publicly To His Lover, What Happen After Will Shock You! by dollyjoy(f): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Mumu, hahahahahaha, nice name for a mumu grin

The Israelites 40 Years Journey. / Is This Love Or Foolishness? / Must Read: Bra Boi ( 18+ ) …- Season 1 Episode 2