Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says (20731 Views)

Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses / Another Attack Looms In Benue As Fulani Herdsmen Declare 80 Cows Missing, Finger / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
Your people stole it for sallah. We will soon send all dem Fulani psychopaths out of the east. I'm sure we can survive without their useless kwashokor stricken cows

1 Like

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Anabel(f): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
Thunder will fire you and the rest of your cow. Can't you do the cattle herding in the North? You go to other people's state and kill them over cows. Cows!! I bow o.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
I pity the substantial heads of these people,if these beheadsmen retaliate i hope they are strong enough to protect themselves.but nairalanders are wicked o,you insulted these people till they decided to commit suicide by fulani swords, ibosi oru o!! they value cows more than their children its gonna be THREE IPOB FOR ONE COW,THAT IS,300X3=900 Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Teespice(f): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
the cows are in someone's backyard waiting to be slaughtered for ileya.

someone bought five huge rams for Sallah and kept everything in his backyard in care of his brother. that is how two went missing.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by IYANGBALI: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ghen Ghen wahala 85% loading. Chukwudi44 you no go run comot come lagos

4 Likes

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Mopolchi: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
no tribe has a monopoly of violence. An eye for an eye will finally leave all with no eyes.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by doskie(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
I always see this picture of a fulani person carrying Ak and moving with cows. I really wonder what kind of country this is.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Obason22(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Why not laughter them like they did to our people too.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Dinhodinho(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Waste Of Income

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by fashrola(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

hapu okwu nwanne....ihe a mere na thursday gara aga...abu m onye nsukka ..ana m agwa unu ka osi mee....adi m ekwu maka onye mere ofuma ma onye emero

onye gwa unu eziokwu nye ahu aburizie onye ugwu...lee ka ndu si di.

mechie onu gi nwanna

Google online translator working flawlessly lol

1 Like

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by yemmight(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
They should relocate back to the north now. If we no see meet we go chop fish and bush meet. That should be solution to this wahala. I think they can eat malu too.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by kcbomba(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
What about the life u people have wasted we are still looking for them and those idiots are talking about missing cows,make I catch one, dem go look 4 am forever
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by muller101(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
chowlade:
Enough bloodbath in enugu....igbo people also should stop stealing their cows
be ready to defend that statement when called upon.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by GMbuharii: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

is not an allegation is true....aku youths attacked them bw aku/affa in udi boundary if u know that area very well....the fulani herder was shot...i will come up with his pics in hospital bed soonest

of cos,u can come up with the hospital pics cos u work there,but can u come up with genuine facts and evidence that he was actually attacked by enugu village youths? And where on earth will enugu ppl keep 300 stolen cattle,or are the cows cat size?

I smell grand conspiracy,if enugu ppl actually stole 300 cows from fulani and a fulani shot,haha,no police would be able to curtail their reprisal..meanwhile,the entire east shud braze up for a possible massive attack. They are looking to have a fulani free zone independent depot in the east,thats the catch.
NO TO FULANI SUBTLE INCURSION.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
N

1 Like

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

the fulani boy was actually attacked....their 300 cows are missing with 4 boys....i will upload his hospital bed picture soon

Don't feel offended, all that are staged. They can go to any length to do anything that will justify their next act, even if it means inflicting few cuts on their own.

I can smell lies from afar.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Sirheny007(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

hapu okwu nwanne....ihe a mere na thursday gara aga...abu m onye nsukka ..ana m agwa unu ka osi mee....adi m ekwu maka onye mere ofuma ma onye emero

mechie onu gi nwanna

Nwoke kee ife aga akpokwanu nkea?

1 Like

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Akalia(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

mechie onu gi nwanna
bros I am ibo but I find it very difficult reading ur write up in ibo. Truly ibo language is hard o grin
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
inkon:
They are nomadic.

They go into people's villages to kill the people.

They send cows to take the land.

Because there is a president who will wave at them and say, well done boys!
hahahaha lol
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Ikechukwu48: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
They should leave Enugu. Infact sef, I'm still embarrassed and angry at Enugu people. They've not done enough if this is actually true. Pick up a gun and chase those mofo back to wherever they came from and seal off any route connecting una to middlebt. Infact I support building the great Wall found in China in Enugu. Block those mofo out.

If this true, cows ain't SHIT!!!!!
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Ikechukwu48: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
I pity the substantial heads of these people,if these beheadsmen retaliate i hope they are strong enough to protect themselves.but nairalanders are wicked o,you insulted these people till they decided to commit suicide by fulani swords, ibosi oru o!! they value cows more than their children its gonna be THREE IPOB FOR ONE COW,THAT IS,300X3=900 Igbos.

Why don't you worry about liberating your brothers in kwara and saving yourself from the fulani rather than worrying about Enugu.

Fucking despicable animals. I swear the worst tribe on earth are Yoruba. Everything about you lots are disgusting

1 Like

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by shaibu123: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
They still have settlement in Enugu after all this massacre.Both the Crying governor Ugwuanyi and Enugu state youths has no balls under.All of them + their cows should have gone missing since before now. FAYOSE ALL THE WAY
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by shaibu123: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
chowlade:
Enough bloodbath in enugu....igbo people also should stop stealing their cows
Thunder will fire you.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Blue3k(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ikechukwu48:
They should leave Enugu. Infact sef, I'm still embarrassed and angry at Enugu people. They've not done enough if this is actually true. Pick up a gun and chase those mofo back to wherever they came from and seal off any route connecting una to middlebt. Infact I support building the great Wall found in China in Enugu. Block those mofo out.

If this true, cows ain't SHIT!!!!!

Enugu can't seal off state. Only thing that needs to be done is enforce the law. Rule of law is lacking in this country. It's illegal to kill already, property rights need to be enforced e.g the should tear up farm lands and people shouldn't steal. Cows should be branded. I agree in people having right to proteCT themselves with firearms btw.

What do these lazy police do in this country but take bribes and run check points.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Chommieblaq(f): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

mechie onu gi nwanna

Well u might be a northerner that grew up in Enugu, am not saying the story is false buh the way u go about confirming it like you were there when the cow was stolen, 300 cow huh? Do you also speak up in this manner when Fulani herdsmen go on rampage killing ppl upanda?
If the ppl of Enugu don't want Fulani herdsmen, let them leave their land, they should build ranches m leave ppl land for them, there just look for another excuse to attack.

It's high time they take law to their hand, cos I don't see the govt doing anything about this Fulani issue

1 Like

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Decryptor(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
mynd44 this news is 100% correct....i work in a hospital where the fulani man who was shot was admitted....300 cows missing..i can get for u e picture of the boy in his hospital bed....infact governor ugwuanyi visited him around 9pm yesterday

Imakwa ife? Mechie onu gi ebe ahu!!

Enugu youths should fortify and defend themselves by any means necessary against these animals!
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Chommieblaq(f): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:

Now you think you are funny or you making sense.

1 Like

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Why don't you worry about liberatingredients your brothers in kara and saving yourself from the fulani rather than worrying about Enugu.

Fucking despicable animals. I swear the worst tried on earth are Yoruba. Everything about you lots,are disgusting
which kara? they cant do us shiit in kara or anywhere.i love you all but face it,you are an endangered species,endangered by your hypocritical governors declaring fasts instead of being effective like Fayose,endangered by your cowardice,endangered by your foul running mouths and lack of respect,above all:endangered by fulani beheadsmen.adios bro.

1 Like

Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by payosehtor(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
blues20:
The youth should never go to sleep. 24/7 vigilance should be maintained.
thank u. though it doesn't stop them from attacking cuz, they are very revengeful especially if they have a season. again the youths shouldn't be deceived by the presence of security forces cuz fulanis are very good at bribing to get their way, asked middle belters.
Re: 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says by baddest04: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
Decibel:
An avenue for zoogerian Army and Police to carry their genocide in Igbolandangry
and u are animalgerian baa mumu....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police, Military Shoot-out In Yobe / Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally / Bayelsa Polls: Protest In Front Of INEC Office Over Alleged Doctored Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.