Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) (3781 Views)

Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2016
I saw this on facebook this morning. It keeps me laughing, and I decided to share it here for others to see.
“A white man Was seen rushing out of his vehicle, looking for a place to ease himself, only to poke his p*n on a fence that indicates “Pls Don’t Urinate Here”..
He was reportedly forced to skip his pee by a concerned citizen who is known to be very patriotic.
What is your take ?
See photo below…

1 Share

Re: Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) by HungerBAD: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2016
Lol.

Agbero Oyinbo.

5 Likes

Re: Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) by thesicilian: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2016
Good one. What they dare not do in their country they come here and start doing in reckless abandon. He deserves the embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) by madridguy(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2016
I wish na me catch the oyinbo, the first thing na " iladi " before anything. grin

3 Likes

Re: Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) by afeezzezo: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2016
madridguy:
I wish na me catch the oyinbo, the first thing na " iladi " before anything. grin

Lool
Re: Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) by cckris: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2016
One standard for black Nigerians, a higher one for white men in the same Nigeria.

Say No to INFERIORITY complex.
Re: Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2016
Lwkmd!
Re: Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) by LuvU2: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2016
That black guy is a rare gem. Many blck men re not mentally strong

4 Likes

Re: Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) by flokii: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
LuvU2:
That black guy is a rare gem. Many blck men re not mentally strong

So true. Most blacks av inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) by Seened: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin

Re: Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) by lifestyle1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wey toilet day to take piss ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Very good of the black man, he should be made to roll on his urine, do frog jump for 10 mins and part with a thousand dollars.
It would teach him a lesson that Africans are not kiss as.ses
Re: Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lmfao!
Re: Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) by kalu01(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
look at that man very well he is not oyibo but a Fulani boy
Re: Oyibo Man Stops His Car To Pee Behind A Fence & This Happened To Him(pics) by WaterDrunkard: 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
He looks like an albino not an oyibo

(1) (Reply)

She Text Me She's Pregnant After We Broke Up / Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! / I Need Your Help (no Be Money O)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.