Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him (27035 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall / Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Details Of The 2016 Budget Submitted To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 11, 2016
blueto:
gringrin They are through with duplicating GEJ's budget and applied little modifications. now they are laying claims on the works of others without giving credits to them.

anyway, Everyone knew that the anachronistic certificateless cattle rearer wasn't capable of good leadership before the election, it was unfortunate that some voted for him out of irrational enmity against the peace loving, diplomatic and diligent GEJ.
everything is about GEJ? Now you will be complaining if you are called wailer
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by MissingBudget: 2:30am On Sep 11, 2016
I'm happy the writers are not from the east, or they may not have been taken seriously.
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by ernecy(m): 2:56am On Sep 11, 2016
I am not surprised at all.
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Jay542(m): 6:19am On Sep 11, 2016
Thisis2raw:
It's now getting clear
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Fiboss: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2016
It's so sad! That's why it's difficult to drop ideas, proposals etc to peep, banks etc bc they will turn back to execute same without your knowledge. No intellectual property protection. So sad!
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Kazrem(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2016
Subhanallah!
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Orikinla(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2016
dadebayo1:

I was able to get one for him sir.. grin please kindly ask him to fill and submit it asap
It is not a laughing matter.
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by agwom(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2016
grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by chachanga: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
flamyd:
everything is about GEJ? Now you will be complaining if you are called wailer

good bros, this is a serious matter and not a platform for rhetoric o. If dem gbab your idea once, leave you stranded, chai, you sef go wail pass this grin!

How can a whole minister indulge in appropriating finished projects only to rebrand and sell to the world as his ideas. It means they believe that you followers are no better than gullible cows? If it was subtle data theft now, he could have had room to wriggle his way around but an already launched project, wtf?!!

Coming to GEJ. Yes, not everything should be about GEJ, he was no saint but if you can recall how Bill Cosby's molestation saga went or Clinton's immoral White House dalliances, you would notice that the moment accusations were levied against them by one victim; other silently groaning victims started speaking up!

You would agree that not all projects celebrated and commissioned by the present APC administration till date have been theirs? Credit should be given where due. If you took time to go through the thread at all, you would agree that its a crime to plagiarize people's hardwork facilitated with their hard-earned money.

May we not find ourselves so handicapped to facilitate our ideas that, in the process of seeking assistance, our life-dreams/achievements would be stolen from us by unscrupulous men, Amen!
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by chuckdelis: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
if they can clone voters card, ur idea na small tin nah.
Re: Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him by Ola17: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
dadebayo1:

I was able to get one for him sir.. grin please kindly ask him to fill and submit it asap
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's Son-In-Law, Prince Godswill Edward Decamps To APC / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.