Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? (3006 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by TheManfromKenya: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Kenyan girls will sleep with u and its all fun... Some will even sleep with u and even dump you.. No unneccesary demands for recharge card, no outrageous dates or expensive shopping... Just two consenting adults and gbam., fun begins..

Why do nigerian ladies see themselves as property that must be bought before enjoyment... Are they prostitutes that u have to pay to sleep with them... This shii doesnt happen in the uk ,us and enlightened kenya..

Sex is for adults and recreational..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by eyinjuege: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Pls kindly walk away from any girl that demands anything from you before sex.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by dollyjoy(f): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by izzou(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
Kenyan girls will sleep with u and its all fun... Some will even sleep with u and even dump you.. No unneccesary demands for recharge card, no outrageous dates or expensive shopping... Just two consenting adults and gbam., fun begins..

Why do nigerian ladies see themselves as property that must be bought before enjoyment... Are they prostitutes that u have to pay to sleep with them... This shii doesnt happen in the uk ,us and enlightened kenya..

Typographical error

I corrected it tho

cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by TheManfromKenya: 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
eyinjuege:
Pls kindly walk away from any girl that demands anything from you before sex.

sure bro... Dont know why nigerian girls must go to mrbiggs before u can sex them....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by zarakay(f): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by TheManfromKenya: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
izzou:

Typographical error
I corrected it tho
cool
u corrected it to what
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by izzou(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

u corrected it to what

You can't call the UK, USA and then. .....Kenya angry

That's an insult
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
Thank God I'm not from Kenya undecided smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Dude you sound broke.
What's wrong if you spend on your gf?.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Jay542(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

sure bro... Dont know why nigerian girls must go to mrbiggs before u can sex them....
Cos your game isn't tyt. Or you're damn ugly.!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Big Foól. So you decide to wake up with this your black Kenyan face and classify all the prostitues you've been banging under the same flag with Nigerian babes?!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Ifakiland(m): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Dude you sound broke. What's wrong if you spend on your gf?.
Gal u sound broken...everything is wrong with spending on a gf.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by faithugo64(f): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Kenya worse pass,
naija babes dey ask for money,at least the thing get price tag
your Kenya babes dey dash am anyhow,e no get value for your side

#not saying its good though#

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Dude you sound broke.
What's wrong if you spend on your gf?.

Lol. You sound funny and a little bit crazy. The OP is not broke I guess. He's telling you the reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
DeeTus:

Lol. You sound funny and a little bit crazy. The OP is not broke I guess. He's telling you the reality on ground.
What's the reality on ground?.
He wants a gf he won't spend on.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ifakiland:

Gal u sound broken...everything is wrong with spending on a gf.
Guy you sound broke.
Why do you all want women and you're not ready to make financial sacrifices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by finalboss(m): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Actually I don't demand from him...he spends on me without waiting for a request from me! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by DeLioncourt: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

They're obviously smarter than your enlightened Kenyan girls
Leave our girls for us to make fun of.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by TheManfromKenya: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Thank God I'm not from Kenya undecided smiley

with ur forehead like morning sun...

Why ur head part like vulture like that..lol ... We dont want you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Sweetnik22(f): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
If they didn't ask for money u'll complain, they ask for money u'll still complain, wat do u even want undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by TheManfromKenya: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Dude you sound broke. What's wrong if you spend on your gf?.
am living well ......
Glory be to God...
Not spend on her for sex
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

am living well ......

Glory be to God...

Not spend on her for sex
What do you spend on her for?.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by TheManfromKenya: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
AJ5ive:
Big Foól. So you decide to wake up with this your black Kenyan face and classify all the prostitues you've been banging under the same flag with Nigerian babes?!

The fact remains unchanged...

The nigeria girls i have banged... U cant bang them in ur lifetime....
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by TheManfromKenya: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
What do you spend on her for?.

i spend more on girls who dont gimme me sex than girls who do...

And u, if u believe the only reason ur guy shld spend on u is because of sex., then u are doomed..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

i spend more on girls who dont gimme me sex than girls who do...

And u, if u believe the only reason ur guy shld spend on u is because of sex., then u are doomed..
cheesy You're already doomed at the bolded.
Guys who are loaded don't complain about spending on women.
They derive joy seeing there women happy.
I feel for those you gfs.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
What's the reality on ground?. He wants a gf he won't spend on.
What do you mean? Is having a gf a buiness center?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Actually I don't demand from him...he spends on me without waiting for a request from me! grin

He must be a wussy!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
DeeTus:

What do you mean? Is having a gf a buiness center?
Who's talking about a business center?, if you're broke don't bother going after women cos at some point you will spend.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Aspiregreat: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Generalising all Nigerian girls as same simply depicts your brain is made in Kenya.
Never knew Kenya's give it for free! heck! what a promiscuous empty headed breed.
At least we charge for service rendered.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Who's talking about a business center?, if you're broke don't bother going after women cos at some point you will spend.

But i do have a couple of women. Yet; they don't ask me for money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of Married Sex Starved Lagos Wife / Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back / 8 Women’s Most Embarrassing Sex Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.