Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? (15087 Views)

Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2016
I just understood why bae insists on tight boxers...

CrazyQuinn:
Turned on ----->>> when I see a guys hard on through his trousers or boxers(which is even better), this makes me wet smiley

Turned on------->>>>can't think of any right now...... smiley
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
emror4u:
I just understood why bae insists on tight boxers...

lolz now you know smiley
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
annnikky:

Baruka de salah.. grin keep my meat oo cos ayam coming ryt away cheesy

No qualms now, babe kiss

Make you dey careful with the milk make E no spill away before you go come my side too undecided
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

No qualms now, babe kiss

Make you dey careful with the milk make E no spill away before you go come my side too undecided
N who told u it'll spill away na or r u a winch grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
annnikky:
N who told u it'll spill away na or r u a winch grin
Lol, I want my milk raw, sweet and chilled kiss
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by TerrorSquad147: 2:08am On Sep 13, 2016
Sweetnik22:
It’s saturday night and your roommates are at a party. That means you and your girlfriend have the house to yourselves. You’ve just finished a candlelit dinner for two and have moved to the bedroom. Your girlfriend’s pants are around her ankles, and all you have on is your boxers. Things are getting pretty heated and you’re both aroused when you hear the front door open: your roommates are back early. Do you get turned off, put your clothes back on, and head out to join them? Or do you and your girlfriend ignore the chatter in the next room and go right on having great sex? undecided
Turn on: when a new babe "off the payint"....Turn off: when the room smell changes

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Sweetnik22(f): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
Turn on: when a new babe "off the payint"....Turn off: when the room smell changes
Hahahhahaha grin after u guys encounter na abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I want my milk raw, sweet and chilled kiss

Check it in d refrigerator is there already grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2016
annnikky:

Check it in d refrigerator is there already grin

Lol, you're high cheesy cheesy

Annnikky babe, let's be serious for once now. Shey iffa PM you, shey you go reply?? I really want us to take things further than this Nairaland ish embarassed
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 11:41am On Sep 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you're high cheesy cheesy

Annnikky babe, let's be serious for once now. Shey iffa PM you, shey you go reply?? I really want us to take things further than this Nairaland ish embarassed
grin grin tongue hw r u doin jare
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
annnikky:
grin grin tongue hw r u doin jare

I'm fine too kiss

But seriously shey you won't reply my PM iffa mail you?? embarassed
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
annnikky:
Ayam coming dude grin
I beg stop fallin my hand na,help this dyin dude
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by TerrorSquad147: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Hahahhahaha grin after u guys encounter na abi cheesy
naso bro wink
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
annnikky:

tongue tongue lipsrsealed

I am looking for annnikky,whosoever knows her location will be given a blank cheque

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
oluwalewis:

I am looking for annnikky,whosoever knows her location will be given a blank cheque
shocked shocked guy she's not around at d moment grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I'm fine too kiss

But seriously shey you won't reply my PM iffa mail you?? embarassed
I dnt reply pm sad
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
annnikky:

shocked
annnikky:

Can u pls tel me where u saw her last,tel her i wanna pm her and above all,ask her why she is avoiding the undiluted and evergreen luv of this luva boy
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
oluwalewis:

shocked

Can u pls tel me where u saw her last,tel her i wanna pm her and above all,ask her why she is avoiding the undiluted and evergreen luv of this luva boy
Ok I'll do that ryt away grin tongue
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
annnikky:

Ok I'll do that ryt away grin tongue

what's her response and since she won't give me her contact,can u pls tel her to beep me on the nos currently written in the sky,for clarity,the no is 08067476665
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
oluwalewis:

what's her response and since she won't give me her contact,can u pls tel her to beep me on the nos currently written in the sky,for clarity,the no is 08067476665
tongue tongue tongue undecided
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
annnikky:
tongue tongue tongue undecided
what a funny bae.u just dey play me like game, diaris God ooo, contunu
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
annnikky:
I dnt reply pm sad

And you can't endeavor to reply mine?? undecided
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
oluwalewis:

what a funny bae.u just dey play me like game, diaris God ooo, contunu
U know I didn't do anything dear grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

And you can't endeavor to reply mine?? undecided

Can't promise u that sad
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Sweetnik22(f): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
naso bro wink
grin grin cool
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
annnikky:
Can't promise u that sad

OK, No qualms!!! angry
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
annnikky:
How's your day beautiful cheesy
annnikky:
How's your day beautiful
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Herinn330: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2016
oluwalewis:

How's your day beautiful cheesy

How's your day beautiful
Gud tnx dear n urs
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by aekanem: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2016
The Sex She Will Die For is a book (audio book) which main aim is to give you a summary of different things you should know and do in order to give yourself - and your partner - an unforgettable experience each time you are making love.
Grab your complimentary copy by following the steps below:
1. Go to my book's page on Audible.com: [http://www.audible.com/pd/Erotica-Sexuality/The-Sex-She-Will-Die-For-Audiobook/B012BCT2MQ/ref=a_search_c4_1_1_srTtl?qid=1473869589&sr=1-1]
2. Add the audiobook to your cart.
3. Create a new Audible.com account or log in.
4. Enter the promo code and click "Redeem" on the cart page.
5. To change the price from full price to $0.00, click the box next to "1 Credit" and click the "update" button to apply the credit to your purchase.
6. Complete checkout, and start listening to the free copy of the book.
COMPLIMENTARY DOWNLOAD CODES:
1. QDLMUGMATCA8M
2. XX5NCYL6TYP2A
3. 39ALCTSJCGEBL
4. WHEW537KXPUBC
5. PWASX323BM5D7
6. S3RQFH22BURWT
7. MTJAAJLJ4B3Q4
8. E6XRSYJKZ7J3A
9. HM4L76PDYZPB5
10. CLWT3ZGALUEFP
11. 7K2FZAR9G8U4C
12. JDY22QY8LRA9Q
13. GCC3T92YKGWEW
14. YURCDSYKXH3CR
15. HARS8NHFE993E
16. 2LC7HB8FLBH8B
17. DWHW836P4A3AE
18. LZZY6W69M2HYZ
19. 5L9S9UCP2QALQ
20. CUHTA39K5CFAB
21. ZA4XM2G5ZSUBN
22. EDBT32QH7PGMC
23. 7ET5CM52F5NNQ
24. X4BC4Q4M97PZZ
25. 366BHCQLPPYS9
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
annnikky:
Gud tnx dear n urs
As long as urs is perfect then mine is cool
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Imhandsome:
You wanna know what really turns me on? . . unprotected...... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 'Wifi'....
Well said! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? / was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.