Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State (49901 Views)

Photo Of Two Grandmas Who Are Identical Twins Goes Viral / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / Identical Twins Show Off Their Baby Bumps (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by sexybol(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
todayboy:
I can only see 2 book haram from north

Oh my God......... Another lunatic on the loose, not again..
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by stevio(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
I can't imagine it,what will they look like?
bennyrazz:
They look handsome at their age. Imagine if they were billionaires cheesy
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by alphasson(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
todayboy:
I can only see 2 book haram from north
[color=#006600][/color]bros abeg no vex o, but i must tell you ds"NA BIG FOOL" you be. Wetin join ds elderly men wit boko haram, everybody is saying nice things why your own come different?
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by MONITZ: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pavore9:

Wanjiku is even a girl's name from the kikuyu tribe which is just one of about 42 tribes in Kenya, while Okoro, Ngige, Amadi, Opara is common among the luo tribe.

If we begin to locally produce the greenhouse cover, the cost of setting up greenhouses will crash.

Do u mean Okoro ,Ngige ,Amadi, Opara are also Kenyan names? Plz can u tell me more?Thanks.
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by oruma19: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Cool. I wish to have twins and they must be identical too
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by Funkychic(f): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Are they armputated ni?
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aubrey1:
My First time of seeing Aboki twins.
#CuteBrothers

Are you trying to say they kill all their twins?
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by Eliteklaus(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
swag dudes
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by Pavore9: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
MONITZ:

Do u mean Okoro ,Ngige ,Amadi, Opara are also Kenyan names? Plz can u tell me more?Thanks.

Yes the people of the Luo tribe of Kenya bear those names alongside Okere, Ejimba
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by veacea: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
With fat lipsrsealed
I hope it's not what am thinking? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by AngelAhnie(f): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
veacea:
I hope it's not what am thinking? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
what are you thinking undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by mfm04622: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pavore9:

Wanjiku is even a girl's name from the kikuyu tribe which is just one of about 42 tribes in Kenya, while Okoro, Ngige, Amadi, Opara is common among the luo tribe.

If we begin to locally produce the greenhouse cover, the cost of setting up greenhouses will crash.

If they have common name with Igbo in Nigeria, what of the language? Are the languages similar?
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ogi and akara grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bread and akara grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by kennyjam: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nairaland am also a TWIN..... identical one. how can I display my pic also because I'm jealous now.. May We leave and reach old age. Amen
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by AnanseK(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
dazzlingd:

it's a pity to see identical twins men being paupers at their old age. Are two heads rly better than one..?

Who told you they are paupers?

They may be more satisfied in life that some apparently rich people.

I know of some so called rich people who commit suicide due to misery and depression.
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by faitheverest(f): 12:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Me and my twin sister shall grow older than them.. Amin
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by sisisioge: 7:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Edun jobi ejire! May God continue to bless you daddies kiss
Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by brandyex: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Abòkí Twins tongue

Re: Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State by splashier(f): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
awwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.