Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) (60527 Views)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
authenticman:

Nice one but what do u hav to say about accepting financial aids from the guy?

Its his decision, if he offers no problem, if he doesn't no problem but I will never ask a guy for financial assistance when I have parents.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Shaev7(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
You may not be a virgin, and that may not be the reason for unncecessary sex/fornication because naturaly its against Gods will for us unmarried also you may have decide to make amends of past life. What some of we youths tend to do these days is break laws and put them straight to our taste and benefits and do many vices act and the likes. To me, just pray, StayFocused and avoid distractions, if he is yours, definately, he will maintain. Else I can tell you something else, with this atitude, after sex, you will become unuseful to him because even before agreeing am quite sure he does it somewhere else. Too bad guys, men are very trickish! Lady, if I begin to tell you his next trick to get you, you will not believe me, but bet it, he will still come back with saint mind to just get you. #MenArePatient some times, or occasionally when it comes to sex! You just do your normal thing, or else take one of the comments above, get a man with same mind of yours in relationship (sex after marriage), though seldom! Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
fvck poem.

people want to fvck. it's natural to want to fvck. we grown up people. fvck that dude real good. fvck him

what a cruel world? slaves to ideologies that proclaim our natural pain as against the creator.

what sort of torment is this? what have we done? oh dear society, you know pain but still mock comfort. what do you want from me?

life is unfair. unfair to the weak, the hungry and the sex starved. what shall we do to be free from the illusion of torment? oh pain.

oh girl, just fvck that dude.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by ArchitGreen(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
naija boys n sex are 5&6.... op you should have defined the relationship quite early so as to put the guy in line with
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
alphasson:

Did the Op ever mention dat?
She only said he is a nice nigga nd he has been supporting her financially,physically and emotionally, so to me if the guy can be this nice to her then why can't she succumb to his demands?

So sex equals whatever assistance he offered maybe on his own without her asking? Smh.
Guys are really shallow than what I thought, I used to think only a secondary school boy or illiterate will believe his reward for assisting someone he loves is sex.

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by pinkshell(f): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:
if you truly love him give it to him if you are not a virgin, in love you compromise, he did helping in the mentioned ways,now do the same for him.

if you don't, with time he will start a relationship with someone who can. BOYS GAT NEEDS

Her, giving him sex, doesn't guarantee he wont cheat on her. Dats if he isn't doing so already.
Sex doesn't keep a man.
She shld only have sex if she wants to, n not because he helped her, she ddnt mention where she pointed a gun at/on his head to help her financially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:
if you truly love him give it to him if you are not a virgin, in love you compromise, he did helping in the mentioned ways,now do the same for him.

if you don't, with time he will start a relationship with someone who can. BOYS GAT NEEDS
Glory12345, please ignore this kind of misleading 'advice'. They will only further serve to complicate your issues and confuse you.

Are you sure you truly love him? Your mind is disturbed because you're not at peace with what he is asking you. Sister, since he is acting up because of sex, let him go before you will do what will hurt you later in life.

It may be difficult but you will cope, eventually. Let him go to someone else who is ready to give him what he wants since he can't abstain. You have chosen to abstain, stick to it, and God will give you a man who will love and respect your decision.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Fourwinds: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Glory12345:
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

I'm a loner right now sad
heheheheheeee.!!

d guy wan chop OP cookies... grin
Glory12345:
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

heheheheheeee.!!

d guy wan chop OP cookies...
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Stand by what u bliv in.....if he says he wants to move on because of sex then let him go....because now after havimg sex he can move on amd next thing u will come hack here and cry for us....dont give the boy sny sex...let him act up if he wants to.....
And im disappointed in ppl that are saying she should fvck because thw guy helped her financially...only a prostitute would give her body for financial benefits and i dont recall reading a part where she is one.....una jus stupid die.....

Abeg short just no give am of u no wan give am.. na u go cry if he move on after Fvcking
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by MyPicsSaysItall: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:

I vehemently peruse your notion and I didn't
see the part where the nigga has to benefit from the relationship. I'm certain before receiving the guy's support she never said I am a celibate till marriage. ladies don't want to compromise, always want to be at the receiving end.

abstinence is good if you never indulge in pre-marital sex. a man can easily believe a virgin celibacy than a non virgin. mostly guys believe, if I'm not hitting that someone else must be. few trust their babes thou.

lastly, she is having a second thought perhaps her needs is emerging or she feels she isn't equitable to the guy.
Bro, you have said it all. Most girls want to be at the receiving end. They got nothing to offer. The guy buys her a phone, sends her recharge cards, take her to watch movies, buy her gifts on her birthday etc. Most ladies will expect an Iphone 7 as a birthday gift but they will give singlet & boxer as a gift to the guy.
I won't blame the guy if he concludes that she has nothing to offer apart from sex.

By the way, *Thumbs up* to your post

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by NobleG1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:

Please, next time you need help or advice, go straight to the point. I'm sure nobody cared about how you love rechargeable fan and how you paid for it. You could have easily started by saying, "you met a guy at electronic shop......."

I respect your "no sex before marriage" thing, but most men wouldn't tolerate it, including me. I know you don't want a man to f*uck you and not marry you. I get it. But the "no sex before marriage" is old and a bad way to go about it.

If you meet a man you would like to marry, have sex with him to know if you guys are sexually compatible. Sex is very important in any love relationship. You would like to spend the rest of your life with a man who is totally rubbish in bed. Bad sex or lack of it can destroy any relationship.

I'm not saying you should jump in bed with every man who shows interest in you. And you can't expect every man who shows interest in you or who you wish to marry, to actually marry you. All relationships don't result in marriage and not all great relationships result in marriage.

There was a very beautiful and sexy woman I met many years ago. All I thought was to get this chic and enjoy her and run because I thought a gorgeous woman like her would be sleeping with a lot of men. I tried numerous times to lure her to my sex den but each time she politely refused. I used money, everything to lure her but again and again, she refused.

I said well, if I establish a fake relationship with her, she will definitely crawl into my bed. I did establish a relationship with her but what happened next changed everything, including, my bias mind against pretty women.

Her personality was superb, her attitude was excellent, she came from a very responsible family, very intelligent and more especially, she wasn't the type that f*uck around. In fact, I found out I was her second boyfriend. Her first boyfriend wanted to marry her but she refused because she caught the id*iot with a girl. How could a man have such a wonderful woman and still cheated?

Wow! The fake relationship I started became a real serious love relationship. She became the only woman I had a long relationship with all my life. In fact, she's my wife! She's right here with me now, laughing her her as*s off as I write this. I love her more than anything in my life! And we had a lot sex before we married. cheesy

Back to the topic. It is very important to have sex with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with. If the guy has great attitude and treats you well, why not? Have fun! Sex makes a love relationship complete. Don't link sex with marriage condition, you may lose a great man. If you have great attitude and treat your man well, he may consider spending the rest of his life with you. Men need intimacy to make their mind up.

As I earlier stated, when I met my wife, marriage was never in my mind. But her beauty, intelligence, love, superb personally and great sex, made me want to share my life with her forever.

Good luck!
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
The more I interact with guys on this forum concerning some topics similar to this one, I just shake my head. There are hardly any intelligent men out there, just few exist.
You see a girl you like, you offer your help because you want to prove you are an alpha and can take care of her, but some how you believe your reward is sex for "providing" for the woman you love even when she didn't ask for it.
I admit some girls are just after your money and will not hesitate to show it when you ask them out.
But the few ladies out there virgins or not that dont want a sexual relationship yet for reasons best known to them, should be respected for their choices. If you feel because you spent some cash on her and that you have a right to her body, then just have a steady harlot. That she said no today doesn't mean she will say no tomorrow, just let it be when she wants to and not because she feels she is paying you for your "generosity".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mustack:

Guy don't decide like that.. I have this girl that i love and i want her as my future inhabitant after i gave my sweet dick but what happen she left me broken into pieces. So girl if he cant wait let loose and run.

Your dick ain't sweet as you think, she probably got a better one. Don't come here and tell us your misfortune.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by muller101(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I really don't understand why girls will allow a guy to take care of your needs financially and emotionally undecided
a girl should take care of another emotionally. U this lesbian.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by jabojafa(m): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
ifenes:

Sex before marraige is necessary in other to access how sexually compatible one's potential partner is. A lot of people have fallen to no sex before marraige and then realised the man/lady is sexually non- appealing or deformed. Some ladies cannot even get pregnant and some men cannot get it up or infertile

this a lie from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
undecided how does my comment make me a lesbian? sad
muller101:
a girl should take care of another emotionally. U this lesbian.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by rosalieene(f): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
The more I interact with guys on this forum concerning some topics similar to this one, I just shake my head. There are hardly any intelligent men out there, just few exist.
You see a girl you like, you offer your help because you want to prove you are an alpha and can take care of her, but some how you believe your reward is sex for "providing" for the woman you love even when she didn't ask for it.
I admit some girls are just after your money and will not hesitate to show it when you ask them out.
But the few ladies out there virgins or not that dont want a sexual relationship yet for reasons best known to them, should be respected for their choices. If you feel because you spent some cash on her and that you have a right to her body, then just have a steady harlot. That she said no today doesn't mean she will say no tomorrow, just let it be when she wants to and not because she feels she is paying you for your "generosity".
Well said..... Most guys on this forum are just something else.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by jabojafa(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
beautiful232:
when you guys started dating,did you tell him no sex??

his been helping you in all ways and now your saying no sex till marriage

guy shine your eyes ok
Cause I have a girl like that who told the foolish boyfriend no sex till marriage

but she is fu*king her choir master

and the dull boyfriend is der saying I have a virgin girlfriend

yeye the smell
u jst gave ur sex as a male n nt a female
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

You know women never really ask for anything, but they take all that is giving to them. if you truly don't want a financial help. You have to refuse it, when it comes on a platter of Gold. No free lunch in free town.

Women naturally see man giving them money as their responsibility, nothing wrong in that as far as am concerned. So if a man expects sex from his dating partner, nothing wrong with that too.

Also note that they have been dating for sometime, its not as if he just immediately asked for sex. Moreover, you should know if you are sexual compatible with your partner, so as not to enter one chance after marriage. If your husband or wife is nymphomaniac and the partner is not, that is a big issue in marriage. How will prayer solve that ?

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by charlisco(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
well to me no big there here. it is very simple
just let him know you are nt interested in sex, also since he help you financially try to do same to him,
buy him gift, to make the equation balance. with that he will feel nt cheated.

also asked him, if he is ready for marriage, i mean, what time he is ready for marriage, is it 2years from now or 5years from now

weigh the option. and see where u fit in. every man has a limit he can stay without having sex. so that one day he did not wake up and rape you.

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by ndcide(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:

I couldn't finish reading through the first page before I clicked reply.

Look dear, I'm a guy, a full blooded guy but I know so much that I became an absolute advocate of chastity.
I know people like me are few but I'll tell you; DON'T GIVE IN TO SEX.
It's crazy for someone like me to say this but YEAH! I say it even at work, everywhere.

Explain to him your reasons and stick to it. If he goes, let him go.

But if you want to be like others, no problem. However remember we are not celebrated for our similarities but for our differences. There's a lot of manipulation going on through sex that I can't tell you now.

I understand how you feel you are cheating him or you are indebted to him but is it only sex you can offer him?

We want different things. Be different.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by mira4u: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:

Babe, hold on to what you believe. Don't compromise it for any reason. If he really loves you he should respect that. Many men have waited till the wedding night at the request of their wife-to-be and more are still doing it. So what's the big deal with him? While my husband and I were still dating I told him same thing and he respected it till we got married.

To those shouting 'you accept financial help yet refused to have s..e..x with him' I want to ask, since when does financial assistance you give your wife-to-be became equivalent to s..e.x? Did she tell him she was a se..x hawker? Did he ever explain to her that the money he was giving her was in exchange for s..e..x, yet she continued to accept his financial assistance? Smh for generation of these days. Everything revolves around sex. That's why se..x has no value anymore in today's world like before. Twisted generation!!!!
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by gratefulheart(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
If you give it to him you will sin against God, your conscience and your body.

Keep you dignity. If he truly love you he will marry you and then have you as long as he want.
Don't give in to pressure and satanic agents here
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
truthsayer007:

You know women never really ask for anything, but they take all that is giving to them. if you truly don't want a financial help. You have to refuse it, when it comes on a platter of Gold. No free lunch in free town.

Women naturally see man giving them money as their responsibility, nothing wrong in that as far as am concerned. So if a man expects sex from his dating partner, nothing wrong with that too.

Also note that they have been dating for sometime, its not as if he just immediately asked for sex. Moreover, you should know if you are sexual compatible with your partner, so as not to enter one chance after marriage. If your husband or wife is nymphomaniac and the partner is not, that is a big issue in marriage. How will prayer solve that ?

The funny thing is that she might change her mind later on, my point is no guy has the right to demand for sex from a lady he is dating because he is "spending" on her. It only works in marriage where neither of the spouse has right over their bodies anymore. If she wants to have sex with you, let it because she loves you not because she is paying her dues.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by AreaFada2: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
Babe if you cannot give him what he needs, let him be.

But please, do not disturb us 2 years from now that your new hubby is impotent or has only 1cm dickus. After no sex courtship.
I know marriages that have recently crashed over sexual incompatibility. shocked

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by MyPicsSaysItall: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by ukanaukana(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
My advise to guys out there, ALWAYS DEFINE YOUR RELATIONSHIP FROM THE START. TELL UR GAL HOW U FEEL THE RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE FROM ONSET. NOT AFTER SPENDING THE LITTLE BAH U GET, U START MAKING UR OWN DEMAND.

My advise to ladies out there, NOT ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME. BECAUSE HE HAS APPROACHED U FOR A RELATIONSHIP DOES NOT MEAN U SHOULD CARRY ALL UR PROBLEMS AND PLACE ON HIS HEAD. HE IS HUMAN AND HAVE OTHER PRESSING NEEDS.

@OP,
IT QUITE UNFORTUNATE BECAUSE WHEN U WERE COLLECTING FROM THE GUY, U FAILED TO ASK HIM WHY HE WAS SO GENEROUS. U FAILED TO MADE HIM UNDERSTAND FROM ONSET THAT U WERE NOT INTERESTED IN PRE-MARITAL SEX.

AT THIS POINT, I WILL ADVISE U TO PRAY AND APOLOGISE TO THE GUY AND TAKE UR STANCE. BUT NEXT TIME, IF U ARE NOT READY TO GIVE, THEN, DON'T ACCEPT ANYHOW.

TAKE CARE

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Lotechi(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
if it's because of wat the bible says, den dnt compromise but if u jes dnt want to have sex because u are scared of hrt break then I advice u study the situation and let ur conscience be the judge
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Itannooluwa(f): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Madam you can lie ehn!
This is your most recent topic,let alone post.
Nothing turns me off like dishonesty, makes me feel you just thought up this scenario out of the blues .
i no knw who ask her sef.....am sure she cooked up d story sef! #team copy nd paste

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Duru009(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
abi ur pusssy dey smell....
Sex cannt make him to stay or leave ....
If he truly luvs u. Evenif he sex you a thousand times.
He will go. Sex or no sex cannt keep a man....
If he luvs u. He will stay ....

Dats d truth....
Take it or leave...
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by sekem: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:
GIVE AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO U.
this issue of sex wouldn't b a debate[b] if u have sth tangible to offer him[/b].
The guy has obviously realised u av nth to offer him except sex,if nt he wouldn't pester u.

Exactly!!!

In the WARPED minds of most Nigerian girls(most especially those who have nothing else to offer),

[size=15pt]SEX > Everything else you can ever do for her.[/size]

Seriously, I look forward to that day when people will start having sex just like they do in foreign countries simply because they want to and not necessarily because there's something in it for them like they do in this country.

No wonder, I have heard so many guys say that EVERY Nigerian girl is a POTENTIAL ŝlut simply because they always see sex as something to trade with.

Hence you often hear most of them use the term "I GAVE HIM SEX."
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Vickygirk(f): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I have and I've also given back, he bought me a gift and I bought him one too to show an appreciation of the gift he bought me. Is that not how it works? smiley

I love this. one like for ya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her / My Top Cuties On Nairaland / How Do I Get Him Back?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.