Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 (55315 Views)

Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out / "Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin / Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by tiwiex(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
onatisi:

He was too weak to rule a nation like Nigeria .

Too weak or too modern?

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by omolami: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oby plse take heart all northern collaborators of bbog have been rewarded while you are left alone. Recent statement by supposed Chibok girls parents is a pointer to the scam involved. Leave Buhari and his Apc collaboratiors alone God will surely judge them

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Degratex: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
If u're visiting fegge, Okpoko or ime Ogbe in osha nwanne gbadokwa anya gi or this will happen to u
Street game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB52OLXXZ9I
Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by toprealman: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
mightyokwy:

That's her own problem but if I were here, I would go under ground for now
Her over bloated ego won't let her see sense in doing just that.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by tiwiex(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
PHIPEX:
I used to think smart people can't be victims of 419 but Oby has proved me wrong. She is a victim of APC high powered scam. Obama and his wife realised early and never talked about Chibok girls again. CNN especially that Liberian newscaster said Chibok girls was her biggest tragedy of 2014 even when Ebola was ravaging her country Liberia. All these people have gone cold on Chibok except Oby.

As it's now, only God can repair her damaged reputation.

God should help reset her brain first. As you observed every don reset their brains.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
mightyokwy:
Madam oby what will it take you to understand that you have been used nd dumped.
THE GRACE OF GOD grin

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Scholarforever: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Even though I do pray for Buhari to succeed as a president but I am almost getting tempted to believe Gov Fayose who has constantly maintained that d Chibok saga was a ruse.
Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by joeace2020(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
While i know all the chibok girls talk is all scam, i still believe the APC promises was the greatest scam of all

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by mightyokwy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

THE GRACE OF GOD grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by mightyokwy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
toprealman:
Her over bloated ego won't let her see sense in doing just that.
That is why i said her problem, her shame. She should deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Realist2: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
drss2:
GEJ is a democrat to d core who believe in rule of law. he's doesn't believe in using his power as president to opress or deal with opposition like OBJ n buari dullard. GEJ believe in democracy where opposition will play a major role. dat was why APC was able to survive. yet his goodness n believe in vibrant opposition got him insults n wickedness. nigeria truely deserve a leader like buari. ruthless, mean n wicked. dis con3 will never have a true democrat like GEJ eva again because nigerians have shown dat they like leaders who opress dem with hardship.
GEJ is a leader nigeria never deserved!

My dear you,ve perfectly said my mind here . I have no option than to like and Shares this post.

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by ebenholer(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
mightyokwy:
Madam oby what will it take you to understand that you have been used nd dumped.
The above comment is out of tune as it did not address the topic. Do u think for her refering to such tweet does not sound meaningful to u. It is really unfair. I guess u may not feel the same if any of ur family hhappens to be one of the lost girls.
Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by onatisi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
tiwiex:

Too weak or too modern?
he was both,you can be strong and modern but he was weak ,he couldn't use the apparatus at his disposal to get his wishes done .
Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by mightyokwy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
ebenholer:

The above comment is out of tune as it did not address the topic. Do u think for her refering to such tweet does not sound meaningful to u. It is really unfair. I guess u may not feel the same if any of ur family hhappens to be one of the lost girls.
Do you think she will be making all these noise if she was settled like her colleague. Mind you there is nothing like chibok girls, it's all scam. It was well planned and executed but is unfortunate madam oby fell for it. So the height time she knows that she has been used nd dumped, the better for her.

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by mightyhazell: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Alexander001:
~ Only in Naija ~
Imagine!!! An accident occurred today, 11 persons were injured, 12 died. So the Minister of Health promised to offer N5000 to the injured
and N6 million to the dead for their funeral. One of the injured got up and laid where the dead were; one of the dead shouted, "bros go back to your place, no bring confusion come here, they have counted us oh!
loool!

7 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by confun: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
drss2:
u don talk am.
all d major players in chibokk scam have been rewarded with juicy positions. d chibokk skool principal who claim her daughter was writing waec at d skool but was nowhere to be found on d night of d abduction has been rewarded with commisioner by bornu state govt. d matron who was suppose to look after chibokk girls in d hostel but mysteriously disapeared on d night of d alleged abduction has been promoted n rewarded with a juicy position. d woman who coin d name ''#bbog'' on twitter d NEXT DAY after d alleged chibokk abduction has been rewarded as director of npa. several odas who played major roles in dis scam incuding renting of pipul who have never been to chibokk community masqurading as chibokk girls parents yet have no single children of their own have rewarded with millions of naira by APC as confirmed by audu ogb during 2015 presidential campaigns.
as it is now, chibokk scam n bbog group is a brain child of APC to discredit n embarass GEJ's govt before d international community.
oti oo, u can't be serious bro...

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by drss2(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
onatisi:

The bitter truth is despite the fact that gej was a democrat yet ge happens to be the weakest president Nigeria has ever had. Africa politics demands demands leadership with strong characters and focus,gej was too weak and allowed many people to destroy his ideas ,lets call a spade a spade even he himself will be regretting not having taking some strong stands on many economic and political issues.
dat is why I said GEJ is a leader nigeria never deserved. african democracy of wickedness, high handedness n pull him down syndrome is different from advanced democracies. GEJ is misfit for african politics.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
The chibok girl saga was a script well played out by APC to derogate GEJ. It is a scam!

Am sure they have started receiving their reward now. They have not seen anything as they will turn out to be the most useless party in the whole wide world.

May God continue to bless GEJ

They're still arranging the girls to present to us that suits that age bracket!

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by EpicMaurice(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
prettyboi1989:
if apc is this deceitful, pdp isnt any better. the reputation of pdp preceedes them. all we need is a new generation of leaders with the fear of God in them to deliever this country from the rot brought by its past leaders.
how do you know a man who has the fear of God.
People believed in the vp cos he was a pastor, look how that turned out.
Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by slyd90(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
I stand with buhari .......there is light at the end of the tunnel.......*dodges stone*
Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by macaranta(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
cheesy
mightyokwy:
Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by bilal4riid(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
drss2:
u don talk am.
all d major players in chibokk scam have been rewarded with juicy positions. d chibokk skool principal who claim her daughter was writing waec at d skool but was nowhere to be found on d night of d abduction has been rewarded with commisioner by bornu state govt. d matron who was suppose to look after chibokk girls in d hostel but mysteriously disapeared on d night of d alleged abduction has been promoted n rewarded with a juicy position. d woman who coin d name ''#bbog'' on twitter d NEXT DAY after d alleged chibokk abduction has been rewarded as director of npa. several odas who played major roles in dis scam incuding renting of pipul who have never been to chibokk community masqurading as chibokk girls parents yet have no single children of their own have rewarded with millions of naira by APC as confirmed by audu ogb during 2015 presidential campaigns.
as it is now, chibokk scam n bbog group is a brain child of APC to discredit n embarass GEJ's govt before d international community.
And Gej so clueless not to detect all these.
Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by drss2(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
bilal4riid:

And Gej so clueless not to detect all these.
u tink GEJ didn't know chibokk was scam if u have been current u will know dat early wen bbog were protesting, GEJ's govt told dem to go n protest against bornu state govt to release d girls.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
grin Na dem dem grin

Abeg make somebody give Oby pain reliever grin
So painful after all she had gone through during and after elections and campaigns, they let her down, who knows she'd have perform than these male polilooters without skills.
If Amaechi and Peterside don't bring back South south and South East sea ports operations now they are in charge of water ways and transports.

A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Gkemz: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oby don't mind that deceitful party blowing hot and cold. Now you're beginning to understand the party you once supported. A party that would do all within its power to shut opposition. A party whose foundation was laid on deceit, propaganda and lies.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Ishiugbo: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ibunma:
Oby had to dig into the archive and came up with this APC's twit about the missing Chibok girls in 2014, just before the 2015 election.
This is hilarious!

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/774709225960407040
...Madam Oby never chichonchin,Ugbua ka bugodi Ututu ya...Anya ga-emecha mepe ya...#Bring_back_our_conscience.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Amah70: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
JonSnow:
Oby should go and suck on some balls. She should accept the fact that she has been used and dumped. This should serve as a message to all ye southEast and SouthSouth apc zombies.

Blood is thicker than water. Family over everything.

[img]http://i./126f4r6t32RqCc.gif[/img]

Post this on TONYEBARCANISTA's Timeline. There are slaves who don't even know their status. He believes he is detribalized, while the most primitive set of tribalists fcuckk him and the southsouth and southeast from left, right and centre, because of refusal by people like him to cooperate with others so as to chase away divide and rule elements fcuckking him and his front and back yard.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by chiefobdk(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
dis woman lost it..

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Amah70: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
arisanate:
Please someone who knows this woman give here , this form to fill.
We also are in need of a minister to wail for us.

NgeneUkwenu has gone into hiding. NgeneUkwenu would rather commit the S-word than join The Wailers Club.

Only dirty Deeksuckers would want a barely literate 75 years old Pa who didn't even know INEC stood for, who promised to make N1=$1 to become their president.

Problem is that these dirty Deeksuckers driven only by ethno-religious bigotry to give Buhari to Nigeria as president have succeeded in dragging saner Nigerians to the deep hole of the dirty Deeksuckers.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by knightsTempler: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
In 2014, we told them that CHIBOK is a SCAM, because it's impossible to kidnap 270 girls in one night without being seen and have fed them for 2 years. But they called us names.

We also told them that Oby Ezekwesili and her BBOG are scammers. Yet, they didn't believe us.

Now, the same people that called us names are now saying that CHIBOK is a scam!

What has changed?

GEJ is out of power; Buhari is now in power. Therefore, CHIBOK is what it is - SCAM!

Do you think Nigeria can be salvaged? I doubt it because in Nigeria, truth can be anything depending on who is saying it!

â–ªEmeka John

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by utonwa4u(f): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Now I can say

PDP is really a Democratic Party

APC is Autocratic Party

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Femi Fani-Kayode: What Taliban's Imminent Victory In Afghanistan Proves / Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.