Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 (55314 Views)

Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out / "Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin / Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by greatermax77(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Its not good to tell lies, because when u tell a lie today, u will tell another lie tomorrow to defend the lie u told yesterday. APC, your lie yesterday is hunting u today, so tell us another lie, pls.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Lighthouseman: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
I said it earlier on. Bbog was a scam... In retrospect, the government of gej knew it was a scam hence patience Jonathan told them chai.... There is God oooo... This blood you people are sharing....abi shedding...
Truly, there is God oooo
Enemy camp on fire...

How oby with all her international pedigree fell so cheaply to this Hausa fulani scam still baffles me.

When u are in a fight and u look around and u don't see ur person to separate or intervene when the fights gets bad, take a second look.
Oby was and is still the only Igbo woman in that show of shame... Why didn't it prickk her?

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Lighthouseman: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
How can a kidnapper keep close to 300 girls and feed them, change their sanitary pads, etal for 2 years and counting?
None has escaped?
Non exchanged for ransom?
Send ur child to a boarding school and don't pay her fees and watch the school send her back after a month of resumption how much more a terror group that it's fighters can't feed keep the girls for this long....

Abeg reason amm... No girl is missing.
When fayose speaks, the wise listens

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by mindtricks: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wonders sha ll never end.

Oby had better woke to reality and moved on, after all nobody gives a damm about her dreams.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Image123(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
repogirl:

Oby don see weehn for APC hand, lol , now her eye don clear.

Deceitful APC, a party of noise makers. All motion with no movement.

Believe them at your own peril.

How? She was teargassed by the last administration, remember? She's said repeatedly that she doesn't want government appointment. What exactly do people want, is it a crime for her do what she feels fulfilled doing?

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by MDOLOFU: 12:30am On Sep 12, 2016
One chance according to my mentor Fayose

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by jose486(m): 2:32am On Sep 12, 2016
men... my first comment At NL.
I reserve it. :-Xmen... my first comment At NL.
I reserve it.
Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Jnrbaino4real(m): 5:45am On Sep 12, 2016
Mynd1 and ngeneukwenu will not like this.moderator please block me as usual Am not bothered.
Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by mecussey(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2016
drss2:
GEJ is a democrat to d core who believe in rule of law. he's doesn't believe in using his power as president to opress or deal with opposition like OBJ n buari dullard. GEJ believe in democracy where opposition will play a major role. dat was why APC was able to survive. yet his goodness n believe in vibrant opposition got him insults n wickedness. nigeria truely deserve a leader like buari. ruthless, mean n wicked. dis con3 will never have a true democrat like GEJ eva again because nigerians have shown dat they like leaders who opress dem with hardship.
GEJ is a leader nigeria never deserved!

I was about to say the same thing...Nigerians have low mentality and they only respects whoever oppresses them with wickedness. E.g if you are rich and wicked in the village, nobody will dare you and they will all worship you like a god but if u are rich and kind...sorry for you. Whoever thats thinking that Nigeria will be better in the next 50yrs is just dreaming. Some new generations need to make a lot of changes and lead a different life.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by drss2(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2016
mecussey:

I was about to say the same thing...Nigerians have low mentality and they only respects whoever oppresses them with wickedness. E.g if you are rich and wicked in the village, nobody will dare you and they will all worship you like a god but if u are rich and kind...sorry for you. Whoever thats thinking that Nigeria will be better in the next 50yrs is just dreaming. Some new generations need to make a lot of changes and lead a different life.
exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Femi Fani-Kayode: What Taliban's Imminent Victory In Afghanistan Proves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.