Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 (55318 Views)

Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out / "Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin / Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by 9jatatafo(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2016
We knew all along that the chibok girls was all wash, scam and fraud. Big mirage. Its only simpleton will believe it. Ntorrrrr for Obi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by highmood(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2016
JonSnow:
Oby should go and suck on some balls. She should accept the fact that she has been used and dumped. This should serve as a message to all ye southEast and SouthSouth apc zombies.

Blood is thicker than water. Family over everything.

[img]http://i./126f4r6t32RqCc.gif[/img]
I am waiting for Joe Igbokwe, the vagabond who is been used by the Apc to deceive so many gullible Southeasterners and south southerners to vote for this devilish Apc. I trust Anambarians, they are waiting for him. His embarrassment would be greater than Oby. Funny enough both Oby and Joe are from Anambra. Shit! These my kins-people do scatter my hand. God punish Una 1000000000000000000x for putting so many gullible Nigerians in this mess.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by musicwriter(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2016
This song is all I have to say. Just listen to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rebwLLyzrr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNLDFmJ9K0w

Find on iTunes. Artiste name: Africason

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by bibe(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2016
Caseless:
undecided
I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by EpicMaurice(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2016
Come 2019 it'll be #BBOG- Bring Back Our GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by babdap: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2016
even without the rescue of chibok girls bh had been defeated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by ojnnaco(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2016
When Nnamdi Kanu told you that you will be used and put to shame if you didn't stop the BBOG campaign you thought he was making noise.
Now see what's happening .
You are now a laughing stock among those you campaigned to ascend the throne of leadership..

Sorry !!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by soloroyality(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2016
Madam oby goodmorning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by millionaireman: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2016
From day 1, the Buharis of northern Nigeria saw Oby Ezekwesili as one who does not understand the deep political intrigues behind the Chibok Kidnap episode for which Oby Ezekwesili and others founded #BBOG.

Now that Buhari won presidential election at the back of Chibok Girls story, Oby Ezekwesili was not appointed by Buhari even as a kitchen servant to the Buhari administration, because they see Ezekwesili and #BBOG as vanity, Ezekwesili is back on the trenches against Buhari and APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by seangy4konji: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2016
Wetin i go con do to this now

How will it give me $100000 before end of this year.

Abeg make you na park well.
Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by JonSnow(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2016
highmood:
I am waiting for Joe Igbokwe, the vagabond who is been used by the Apc to deceive so many gullible Southeasterners and south southerners to vote for this devilish Apc. I trust Anambarians, they are waiting for him. His embarrassment would be greater than Oby. Funny enough both Oby and Joe are from Anambra. Shit! These my kins-people do scatter my hand. God punish Una 1000000000000000000x for putting so many gullible Nigerians in this mess.

My brother, relax. They would get what is coming to them. wink

Just sit back, relax and let karma deal with them. You no see amaechi? Have you heard his voice since?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by nortcentrallord(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2016
Lord let my enemies fight each other like this so I will have my peace in Jesus name. Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by tommykiwi(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2016
Them no dey tell blind man say war done start, when him hear sound of gun shots and bomb him go know...Oby it is time for you to dance to the music you started.

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by columbus007(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2016
Madam Oby,its too late cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by S0l0n(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2016
Ha ha ha. . .madam oby e don be 4 you. Ha ha ha...very good 4 you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
That Oby wey Ugly like Osogbo werey woman, get mind go dey bar her hair low cut again, how on earth did she think that Burahi will want her around Aso Rock.

Buhari na Dan fulani man wey like pretty women around him.
Proof: check his wife and daughters, Osinbajo's wife and daughters, all his female ministers and appointees.
Beauty na the first yardstick.

If Oby wanna stand a chance to get a pat on the back,she should stop wailing cos it seems her mouth is getting wider and her lips,thicker!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by nortcentrallord(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
The chibok girl saga was a script well played out by APC to derogate GEJ. It is a scam!

Am sure they have started receiving their reward now. They have not seen anything as they will turn out to be the most useless party in the whole wide world.

May God continue to bless GEJ

Stop

Stop it

Stop making me fall in love with y comment.

You have said it all. The scam is coming to day light.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Ijaya123: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
The chibok girl saga was a script well played out by APC to derogate GEJ. It is a scam!

Am sure they have started receiving their reward now. They have not seen anything as they will turn out to be the most useless party in the whole wide world.

GEJ, you will never have inner peace for allowing those innocent girls to be missing for so long. The most useless and corrupt president Nigeria ever had.

Never again.
Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by daryoor03(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Scam Party

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Oluwadolarz: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Some where in africa ..where there is no so ...Am not gonna tell you the whole story kindly watch like and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djm8HmtgSJw
Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by nortcentrallord(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ijaya123:

GEJ, you will never have inner peace for allowing those innocent girls to be missing for so long. The most useless and corrupt president Nigeria ever had.

Never again.

That state had a Governor then and what about the school principal who devoid of the security warning kept the students in school but was wise enough to send her daughter home? And what about the northern elders that secretly fueled and engineered the bh "movement"? I guess God (allah) will bless them right? You need serious deliverance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by ehissi(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
grin Na dem dem grin

Abeg make somebody give Oby pain reliever grin

No mind her, she never recover from all the waka waka whey she do for abuja. grin

All the pushing whey, police push her, whey she sitdon for ground still her affect her bum bum.

Abeg who get wailers form there, issue madam oby; she don tire for Mumuhammadu Buhari.............

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Paperwhite(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
It's only the APC's fanatics devoid of sound reasoning mind that will never see the "Chibok Scam" for what it's.Oby reminding APC of BBOG promise? This is chilling cold as someone earlier said in this tread. cry

5 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by PHIPEX(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
I used to think smart people can't be victims of 419 but Oby has proved me wrong. She is a victim of APC high powered scam. Obama and his wife realised early and never talked about Chibok girls again. CNN especially that Liberian newscaster said Chibok girls was her biggest tragedy of 2014 even when Ebola was ravaging her country Liberia. All these people have gone cold on Chibok except Oby.

As it's now, only God can repair her damaged reputation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Thobiy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Dem use her con dump her. Its a pity

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by ehissi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
12Monkeys:
A Fulani man in Enugu is lamenting about 100 of his cows that went missing.

Oby should start another movement to help pressure the govt to help Dan Fulani recover his cows.

As far as this governmet is concerned, she will be more useful there........ angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by easyhacq(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
all of you shouting chibok girls is a scam, used and dumped, and all rubbish without evidence i want to ask you the one you said was used and dumped why didn't she reveal the secrect behind the saga and instead continue with the bbog campaign

i hate people saying rubbish without evidence.
Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by totorimi: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
This lamentation of sorrow its too early now, just wait until they are done with you guys, next time when you hear buha before they finish the statement you will testify. What is different now from the buha of 1983. Some people are saddist they dont want to see smile on other peoples faces only themselves and theirs. But this is our country we will not allow such to thrive. Those that tried it where are they today.

Back then when those who had all to loose were crying pleading and appealing to your conscience that the way you guys have chosen there is no road there. You people labelled them as evil doers. Even madam was in the fore front of the campaigners for change, forgetting that CHANGE can be in two ways either positive change or retrogressive change. Nobody asked what was the antecedents of those preaching change all they know is he was incorruptible but some people who knew them better said it was not as we thought, they even threatened to bring up files from PTDF and NNPC ever since that threat they didnt go near the man that told them to keep off his side.
So my advice is that it is still too early to remind them of their promises which they have all denied in broad daylight. Continue to do more research from the archive the only advice I have for you is to prepare for EFCC visit sooner than later if you continue to harrass them ask others who did where it landed them.

There is a saying that you can never cry more than the bereaved. OK it still baffles me how madam Ezeks became the leader of BBOG when the matter did not concern her. Even the top elite Northern women we know did not come out to be identified with this BBOG instead some unknown women selected were the ones involved but everywhere you go the face of BBOG was madam Ezeks just to make it look a national tragedy. All the governors then giving her audience have all distanced themselves. Why cant people just read between their lips sometimes. We are watching in 4HD how this whole drama will end. Already they have told us some of the Chibok girls are dead or killed, corpse we did not see, the ones that are remaining let them release them at least their pictures are still there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by toprealman: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
mightyokwy:
Madam oby what will it take you to understand that you have been used nd dumped.
A political appointment can do the magic.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by Deepfreezer(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Cry cry baby Oby.

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by chidextec: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oby just Negodu grin

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 by pelumzy007(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

4 doing what. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him / Enugu's New State Secretariat / Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.