Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret (758 Views)

Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret by Ereholuwa: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
I have heard from several people that had been failed by love or better still heart broken several times such words like , "Vengeance", "I must Revenge" and when I ask how, they'd be like I must teach ladies or men lessons.

its better you stop a mission that might end up waiting your time and make you loss love for ever...

Open your heart to opportunities... true love might just be around the corner... don't shut the doors of your heart...this might be your last chance to be compensated for your hurts.

Not saying you should fall for anyone, but open your eyes and listen with your heart. Give love another chance , you can get the love you've always wanted.... stop doing to others what you wouldn't like to be done to you.

1 Like

Re: Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Revenge is for the weak..

1 Like

Re: Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret by saintfellow(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
NICE, as a guy and due to what i have learnt about various life issues including failed relationships of others, is that those that moved on and gave love a chance again, have always end up with better partners and a more happier relationships. And this is becaus, they let go, learnt their lesson and moved on. IT is only those that refuse to let go, that ended up in more numerous bad relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret by Alexk2(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Revenge is for the weak..

You've said it all. To Forgive yourself and others who wronged you and move on is a strong show of stenght.
Re: Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret by gbemi514: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
The best revenge is to become a better person than what you've been when you were with them. In such a way they would wish they'd not left you... #hk
Re: Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret by Ereholuwa: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
gbemi514:
The best revenge is to become a better person than what you've been when you were with them. In such a way they would wish they'd not left you... #hk

Tell them!
Re: Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
True talk op. I agree with u. Letting go is de best for of healing. Nomatter how many times one has been hurt, one must always blv in love. I dnt mean dat u shud b desprate n start saying yes to everyone, but all m sayin is, let go of de past, and open a door to de future. Holding on to pain, does nt help, coz maybe de person u r busy being angry at, has already forgoten yo name even

1 Like

Re: Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret by jonaifame22(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Forgiveness is a sin 0147
Re: Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
jonaifame22:

Who ever that price must pay....
Re: Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
jonaifame22:

Who ever that price must pay....
Re: Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret by firstking01(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
I wish she will read this sad
Re: Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret by Ereholuwa: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
jonaifame22:

Re: Its High Time You Let Go Or You Might Regret by CaraJewel(f): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Am wid u

(1) (Reply)

Can You Keep This Kinda Promise? / How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation / Words And Statements Nairaland Members Will Recognize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.