Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,198 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki (31358 Views)

Ganduje Demands Apology From Kwankwaso Over Comments On Buhari / Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday / Emi Systems Demands Apology From Buhari, Gives Seven Days Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki by seangy4konji: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2016
Speechless.
Re: Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki by LorDBolton(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2016
olapluto:
PDP living up to its name. People Deceiving People.
Is prostitution a problem in Edo state? YES.
Does it need to be tackled? Yes
Is it caused by poverty? Absolutely. Edo people were never known to be prostitutes until the evil ones amongst them started the Italy trafficking.

The woman who acknowledged the problem is more likely to be ready to solve it than the one who is deceiving people.
Go to the streets of Italy, Spain and recently Sweden at night and you will cry for Edo women. They simply have to sell their body to make a living. Most of them I have interacted with cannot even construct a decent sentence. Their broken english is poor. They have no other skills than to sleep with refugees from Syria and all. Its a real shame.

Per the bolded u hit the nail on its head... I grew up in a family and indeed area here in lag where "pidgin english" was abnormal, where reputation was everything u always had to be on ur best behaviour.

Visiting benin during xmas I couldn't interact with them, I even stared in awe as 5/6years like myself would be talking to their parents in pidgin!

Fast forward to my university days, I was yarning this pretty babe in granny's area and was amazed she couldn't piece together "I am fine" yet she was in a CITY. Amazing

That's how much igbenedion finished the edo people, they didn't wanna go to school, after js3 their babes were already dreaming of Italy, their boys age 16 are already bragging about which cult they will join once they enter university

To appreciate what apc led govt has done in that state u must have prior knowledge and experience of/in that state called edo state.
Re: Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki by Observation11(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
APC have started again, they keep promising what they can't do, Obaseki is promising 200,000 job when they could not give 500 jobs for the past seven and half years now. a vote for APC is a vote for destruction In Edo state. enough of this political ezagaration . vote wisely. APC is a failure already. we don't even know Who to trust again, me am not voting anybody let them vote their selves into power, heartless politicians of Nigeria H.P.N
Re: Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
There is always a day of reckoning...
Re: Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
sinistermind:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/prostitution-women-demand-apology-mrs-obaseki/
Aisha Buhari called Edo women prostitutes during her husbands' campaign of hunger of change, she lied about it, that mistakes that brought this mighty recession with hunger. After election if President Buharis' nephew cheat on PDPs' victory, Edo women wouldn't see her again. She will run to abuja cos Buhari is using South south resouces to build abuja for elected politicians called themselves our leaders.
There should be no more 8 years, instead 4 years is enough to give masses 1/2 completed projects.
APC #hunger.
Re: Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
StOla:

It would seem PDP always enjoy telling the people to lie to themselves. Same way they made this matter an issue when Aisha Buhari promised government solutions to the matter of prostitution by Edo females.

Is there a problem of prostitution among the women of the state?
Must an incoming government do something about it or it should be left to fester?
Must it always be a political crime to talk about it? Or who is qualified to talk about it?

When prostitution becomes a crime with capital punishment like drug trafficking, maybe Edo women will be the ones begging to be helped then.

Obviously, the shameless PDP will still have something to say for political gains.
What is the cause of prostitution in Edo state? #hunger
Re: Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
StOla:

It would seem PDP always enjoy telling the people to lie to themselves. Same way they made this matter an issue when Aisha Buhari promised government solutions to the matter of prostitution by Edo females.

Is there a problem of prostitution among the women of the state?
Must an incoming government do something about it or it should be left to fester?
Must it always be a political crime to talk about it? Or who is qualified to talk about it?

When prostitution becomes a crime with capital punishment like drug trafficking, maybe Edo women will be the ones begging to be helped then.

Obviously, the shameless PDP will still have something to say for political gains.
What is the cause of prostitution in Edo state? #hungerandlackoffreeeducation
Re: Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
uduigwomen:
The APC of satanic change of Buhari's era is not fit to rule Edo state the heart beat of our nation. Let's collectively vote them out
Gamb
Re: Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki by ogianyo(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Politics and deception, lies and double speak. Did she lie? Edo women and foreign prostitution is no secret. Her offence is mentioning the obvious.
Re: Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki by july66: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
sinistermind:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/prostitution-women-demand-apology-mrs-obaseki/
It would have been tolerated if an Edo woman made such statement. For a non Edo woman to say it, walahi, na insult abeg.
Re: Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki by neocortex: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
lurther:
You remember those campaign days of Buhari and APC leading to the 2015 elections. Aisha Buhari made this same mistake and still APC won.

Then every APC supporter kept on saying that even if Buhari present a Nepa bill certificate they will still vote him. Buhari and his wife kept on making mistakes and Zombies were all saying the would vote an illiterate...my brother one year down the line....after seeing Buhari a big disaster...you think Edo would still vote this woman for calling them prostitutes. Continue saying PDP used the same pattern when Aisha Buhari called Edo women prostitute and Buhari still won....Now, that sentiment can't work again.

Even Buhari would have to show his certificate if he is going for second term in 2019.....because most Zombies like Oby Ezekwesilly's eye has opened. You do anyhow you see anyhow now

At the bold APC lost edo state.
Re: Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki by evansjeff(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
The way any post against Oshiomhole and Obaseki hits front page straight still baffles me, any one against ize Iyamu never gets here, go to the politics section and confirm what I'm saying, these mods are partisan, Mr Seun, swing into action before nairaland dies.
Re: Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki by oblak00(m): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
KEZDON:
Dis Election keep getting interesting....

spreads mat and observing from Sambisa forest with my pop corn and hypo to taste
Rubbish comment. I weak for you
Re: Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Edo women are hardworking? Joke of the century

Re: Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki by CioAngels(f): 12:00am On Sep 13, 2016
Atimes i wonder why a woman should be calling another a prostitution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG / Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) / Nigeria Loses As Russia-Ukraine War Escalates Global Oil Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.