Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. (2124 Views)

Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) / We Will Not Execute Convicted Bokoharam Members-AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by dukie25: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Whose side is Buhari on?

The reason he was released is obvious, he only bombed a Catholic Church not a mosque.

Buhari can support one of his own but we can't support the NDA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by chieveboy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by PehaKaso: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
shocked
Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by Osama10(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Just like that.
Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by melvinjames: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Yet they're lying they killed Shekau.
Shekau is now probably enjoying life at Aso Rock.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by apriko(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Welcome to the new Nigeria.....ya that is change begins with you...oya afonjas any comment??
Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by Adaowerri111: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Islamization, what of Tompolo? so Killing better pass corruption? BTW...When this man go get sense self? economy dey die but na how to release him brother him just dey think about, so we will go through this leadership for another three years....sigh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by seunmsg(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
I won't believe this story until it is reported by a credible media platform.
Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by chieveboy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
And what's the moral, benefit,justification, etc?
Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by dukie25: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
seunmsg:
I won't believe this story until it is reported by a credible media platform.

Credible platform like tvc?
Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by Opharhe: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ha! Can this be true? I don't want to believe it just yet.

Buhari take ya time o. Abeg disappoint me.
Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by AsoRockz01(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
Should I believe this news?
Somebody should convince me that it is not true.

How can this happen? Someone already sentenced to life imprisonment. Was that the change they voted for?

Okay enjoy the change.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by okosodo: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Bad news for infidels
Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Am not surprised...! Not at all....
It's just like saying...Boy u can now go and enjoy the freedom u deserve for a Job well done ...

But God the ultimate Judge will execute his own very soon...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by frankzone: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Truly sad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
ha ha ha ha
the chief terrorist and child rapist aka President Buhari eldullardeen of daura, the grand comander of the Daura Secret Service DSS and the bringer of I MEAL A DAY has finally proven PROPHET NNAMDI KANU RIGHT!
HA HA HA LAUGHING IN CHINESE
NOW WHO WANTS TO DEFEND BUBU ON THIS ONE?

i also heard dollar is now 425? NNAMDI KANU SAID IT 0O on 22 september 2015 that dollar will reach 1k before december 2016 and bubu will make sure he is proven right again!
just like chuks ikediegwu said, THE UNSEEN HANDS ARE REALLY PUSHING BUBU TO LIBERATE THE CHILDREN OF CHUKWU ABIAMA FASTER THAN THEY IMAGINED!
its okay, we all know that in the end, THE ZOO MUST FALL! and the world will know that we are called by CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA PURU IME IHE N'ILE!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by Young03(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
oh my gosh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by obailala(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
dukie25:
Whose side is Buhari on?

It's obvious why he was released, he only bombed a Catholic Church.

Buhari can support one of his own but we can't support the NDA.
I'm curious to know why this story was not reported by any single Nigerian newspaper or reputable media organisation, except on the facebook page of AIT. Not even the AIT website conveyed this story and since the uproar was raised yesterday, not a single person, not even the facebook handler of AIT nor the government has come up to clarify this.
Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by seunmsg(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
dukie25:

Credible platform like tvc?

Releasing a convicted terrorist before the expiration of his prison term is a very big news that should be reported by all major platforms. I am not comfortable that AIT is the only one reporting the news.
Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by Sirrexninefour(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
cool shocked cool shocked cool shocked

WATCHING.......
Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by eleojo23: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Huh?
Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by todayboy: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
seunmsg:

Releasing a convicted terrorist before the expiration of his prison term is a very big news that should be reported by all major platforms. I am not comfortable that AIT is the only one reporting the news.

Wait by the time the nation carry the news tommorow what will you do

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by sekundosekundo: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
Guys have you noticed that Omenka and NgeneUkwuewu hv changed their moniker b'cos of shame

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by DabuIIIT: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Zombiesforever will see this as another achivements and milestone of the dullard.
grin

look at them shamelessly pretending not to know how to google it for clarity.
Its allover the net,infact,HURIWA is asking buhari to explain why such a murderer would and should be released.

eku se o,dullapo,u are releasing ur murderous pawns little by little.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by ivandragon: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
same Kabiru Sokoto that was arrested in Borno State government lodge in Abuja...

Same Kabiru Sokoto that was given shelter in a core northern state. it took dare daring acts of intelligence officers to get him back.

same Kabiru Sokoto that was allowed to escape by Zakari Biu who was 'reinstated' into the PF upon assumption of power by this regime.

I thought GEJ was silly to have given Alams a presidential pardon...

but if true, this will be in the realm of tales to astonish...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by johnpaulo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
I weep for my country,only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by mankan2k7(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dem Neva born am. release wetin?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
the islamalization of nigeria continues....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by nduchucks: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
If true them Amnesty negotiations must be in advanced stages.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
johnpaulo:
I weep for my country,only in Nigeria.

Hahahaha

Me got no tears for Luggards jungle.

I have no tears for Buhari either...

Though we warned Nigerians about Buhari and his Jihardism..

To all, nwa afo's in the APC, more disgrace to your una elbows.
This is just the beginning..

On second thoughts, I think I want to appreciate all who brought this narrow minded bigot to power, you have chosen the right candidate to hasten the demise of the slave camp of a country as created for us by slave traders.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by Decibel: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
It's now Official that the presidency is sympathetic to Boko Haram cry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Releases Convicted Bokoharam Bomber. by Decibel: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
A fight against Boko Haram (Kabiru) is an injustice to the North- Muhammad Buhari undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination / Breaking News... Ghana Outgoing President Concedes Defeats / NLC, TUC, CSO To Hold Protest On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.