Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? (1230 Views)

He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Is that possible? If yes, how do you manage it? No: Why not?
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by jonaifame22(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
If she has good pvssy, nothing is impossible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by slimthugchimee(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
I hope you know that the hatred you have for the person is already a feeling undecided
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
slimthugchimee:
I hope you know that the hatred you have for the person is already a feeling
Come on. You know what i'm saying
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by slimthugchimee(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Come on. You know what i'm saying
I don't and I don't wanna know, you are not making any sense
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Love and hate are very similar, same motivation but with diff purposes!!!

To answer your question! its very possible!!
When you hate someone you think about the person often,
you think you are maintaining "the hate" but its actually you "liking" the hatred,
now lets say the "person" you hate is cool and sweet because you hate the person
you will obviously notice the person more and involuntarily you will start appreciating him/her and in no time your negative view will be flipped to positive!!!
Because the person "ALREADY" maintains a connection(your dormant hatred) to you it will "feel" like real love!!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by dharay99: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
Yea u can, hatred too is a feeling....
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
bbmpin:

you think you are maintaining "the hate" but its actually you "liking" the hatred,
now lets say the "person" you hate is cool and sweet because you hate the person
you will obviously notice the person more and involuntarily you will start appreciating him/her and in no time your negative view will be flipped to positive!!!
Because the person "ALREADY" maintains a connection(your dormant hatred) to you it will "feel" like real love!!
I like this!
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
I like this!
wink
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by EmperorLee(m): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
bbmpin:

grin People no go see this kain fine comment from you ooh, na the bad ones dem go dey find.

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by FabulousDave: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
It is not possible... Both are feelings that cannot be mixed... You either feel nothing at all or feel one.
When it seems like you're beginning to feel for the one you hate, it means you re beginning to let go that hatred.
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
FabulousDave:
It is not possible... Both are feelings that cannot be mixed... You either feel nothing at all or feel one. You can only pretend to love the person that you hate. When it seem like you beginning to love the one you hate, it means you re beginning to let go that hatred.
Like i have feelings for someone i would not want to be with. I like the way he looks, he looks really good but i wont think twice before gunning him down if he brings his cockiness to me
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by FabulousDave: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Like i have feelings for someone i would not want to be with. I like the way he looks, he looks really good but i wont think twice before gunning him down if he brings his cockiness to me

if coated with hatred you won't see the good in others... Not even good looks
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by ritababe(f): 12:06am On Sep 13, 2016
yes it's very possible, I do have feelings for my bad friends more than the good ones.
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 13, 2016
Yes
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 13, 2016
vic111:
Yes

I want to travel to Rwanda what is my assurance of getting visa on arrival
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin People no go see this kain fine comment from you ooh, na the bad ones dem go dey find.
that's cuz bbm pin dont make posts like this much but plenty of the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
that's cuz bbm pin dont make posts like this much but plenty of the other.

I jus hate u
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by Anthony0094(m): 3:23am On Sep 13, 2016
ritababe:
yes it's very possible, I do have feelings for my bad friends more than the good ones.
another proof that you girls like bad guys over the good
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 13, 2016
jboy73:

I jus hate u
Alright.
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Alright.
Seriously.
You're on every thread, your monicker sucks.

U and other kids that flooded this section since January this year have made the place one hell of boring abode
Re: Can You Have Feelings For Someone You Hate? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
jboy73:

Seriously.
You're on ever thread, your monicker sucks.

U and other kids that flooded this section since January this year have made the place one hell of boring abode
Uhm....ok.

(1) (Reply)

What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ?? / This Viral Cucumber Has Got Everybody Talking Seriously, What's Your Take? / Rate My Lovely Picture (nah Or Yah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.