Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (79729 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning / My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Ghost447(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
You ignored the red flags during courtship now you're facing the consequences. Punish her with silence for a reasonable time, if she repents forgive her, otherwise, do your wish, meanwhile spatting on a man is forbidden in my custom.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
First, she's got character issues and bottled anger. Perhaps, she's beginning to spite you for some reasons unknown to you. Stay away from her for a while. Give her the silent treatment if you must or just begin to be totally civil with her. Hopefully, she'll begin to miss things bring normal and in that time, both of you may be able to put certain things into perspective.

If she begins to act remorseful, then it's time to call it a truce. Sit her down and have a proper conversation. Ask her what went wrong, if there's anything you're doing that's making her resent you, if there's anything she feels she's being denied of. Make sure you get the truth out of her and reach an understanding.

You've shown yourself to be a good man and a husband.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by egedege1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
From what you've said bro, give her more attention
I know her we gamers love our pads so much. Women are to be treated softly. Create a way whereby she tells y when you've offended her and vice versa.

I'm single though

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by bethyz(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Write to Amara van lare on Facebook she would give you the perfect answer. Opinion is what you will get here
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by handsomety(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Swissheart:
Awww.... ....so sorry
I really have to commend the fact that you have taken full charge of your temper,without holding back words you are a responsible and loving man. There is a limit,you have shown to be aware of this. Your wife has character issues. As it appears,she won't change easily. A year into marriage is too early to have numerous records of quarrels. My only fear is her been always prepared for a fight. Who is always set for a fight with hubby if not a foolish woman? Your happiness is paramount, if she offers anything less than comfort and peace, how she should return becomes the solution. However before doing this, find a good forum to express your mind,your worries,fear and the option of getting her back. Remember consolidation comes before confrontation. Don't stop loving your wife. Forgive her hurting words and don't stop praying for peace. God bless you
omo ekiti swissheart y d yu say he should forgive her....if he does his wife will still continue that attitude ..huh! and he should continue loving his work wife...hmmm. OK..
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by naijafeminist: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Freiden:
Bitches be preaching forgiveness now.....

Funny people !

Op..biko give her the silent treatment for as long as you can. Her brain go reset fast fast...

Divorce wont help! You dont know what the next is gon b like.

Like you don't preach forgiveness is a man errs
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by RedCapChief(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Miladi:

I don't need your validation to substantiate my pronouncement. Bye.

Don't be a cuck, love. Don't be a cuck
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Saicology212: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
For all those advocating slap, kicks and other forms of sheer brute force, remember NO BE NAIJA HIM DEY O!!! E get as him go do police go come arrest am for domestic violence, even if na pinch him give her. To make matters worse, he will be asked to LEAVE HIS OWN HOUSE FOR HIS WIFE and look for a motel or friends to stay with for peace to reign. Abeg, na who lose? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by dandostism88(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
U've given ur wife 2much chance, u dnt knw wt is in her mind now, Bros dt woman may kill u 1day ooo., watch out!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by efesmith(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
what really makes a man "a man" apart from the dick and other physical attributes? is it the strength? well I believe it's relative to every guy or male specie.
To me ooo apart from the physical it's the ability to face a problem head on even when you don't want to until the problem start running from you not you running from the problem. The ability to see the female short comings and know that's how most of them (not all of them) are wired use emotional intelligence to handle that part of the situation. That's the difference between real men that every woman will die for and normal men. we need people like you who will tell the children, your children to make their marriage work even when their wives spit on their face. You've done great already by not even touching her don't let all your dreams and the love you have just go back to nigeria in this state just like that. That will equal saying am not up to the task. and trust nature has a way of bringing problem you didn't solve back from the past to your future. just solve.
It's not easy but it's doable. Your kind is rear.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by nickda(f): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
We have more than enough mad women her in nigeria. Pls keep her right where she is ATM. We don't want her here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Barney11: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
is it when she pushed to commit a crime u can never wipe out from your mind, that is killing her, u see anger is a great smoke that if not checked it will turn to fire, bros... she left u for another man, u took her back..... when women are angry u will know their sincere thought on u, marriage is always smooth Cos two different individuals are involved but what makes it sweet is understanding and respect! bros the present recession is enough to calm her down here. We Need Her Spittle for dos who claims that CHANGE begins with us! Imagine how it will be when kids joins her to spit at u!
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
@nameerfhtennek

Seems you spend more time with FIFA and computer games than your wife. I know you dont see anything wrong in your attitude but I am here to tell you that you are wrong.

#1. I picture a woman coming to ask for internet router, and you kept silent and she kept asking. How do you expect her to know whats on your mind. Is she a spirit to know you forgot it in the office ? Who keeps silent in relationships even if you had past grudge ?

#2. Then, you do not have a way of rationalizing your struggle to remove forcefully the remote and console "from her pant"; I mean who does that ? If a woman hides anything in her pant or brazier, it means "dont dare".

You have totally ruined your marriage, with "women are bad", "I am loyal good man" attitude.

If you need my advice; It is simple. Go and apologize to your wife, for the silent treatment and promise to spend more time with your wife than the fucking video games and internet. Your wife is now addicted to internet cos you both spend more time online and not talking to each other.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Aida13: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Omg she is sooo immature obviously!!! You need to send her back for a few months so she can get the space she needs to grow up. You can't help her she needs to help herself

Seriously don't stay in the same house with this girl woman for now because she's high on something maybe love is shacking her.

I just like the way you sound cool and how you took her back and married her etc but she needs a lesson in sense. Send her away pleeeeeeaaase!!!

(I'm the one even begging you now sef)
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by kenx1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
I'm so scared of getting married...God help me

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by kzypher(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
I can see all d females here saying 'forgive'
Forgive ko forcollect ni.. ..
Women like diz always feel dey deserve better my bro, send her back to naija mek she com enjoy recession for d remaining 3 years.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by laplace19(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
MrMcJay:
OP, you don't forgive someone who is not penitent. That woman hates you from her soul. Spitting on another human is the most despicable act on such being.

I suggest you give her between now and tomorrow morning to apologise. If she does, you may decide to handle it under your roof. If she doesn't apologise, kindly send her back to Nigeria for her parents to complete the home-training from where they stopped.

Whatever you do, think well. If she apologies and you can still find a single reason to love her, pls forgive her. If not, ship her to Naija let her come and plant rice.

I quite agree with you.... spitting on someone to me is most degrading...

Op. Do as this guy said

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by skywalker001(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
LuvU2:
Go to your spiritual leaders/elders for advice. A face to face counsel is way better than putting it on social media.
wink
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by zena2009(f): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Spitting on your face is the second to the last thing she will do to you. The last is killing you or putting you into trouble.
I have never had a wife spitting on the husband before.
Simple she doesn't love you, unfortunately that's a bitter truth.
Dating another man after you left the country shows that she never believed in you.
Wake up!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by malosky79(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
nameerfhtennek:
It's more than 20minutes, I'm still unable to put words together to begin this story. I will try keep it simple and necessarily detailed so everyone will understand the true picture of what happened, why against my belief that writing personal experiences on social media is immature, I had to still write mine. Let's just say I'm not thinking right now, maybe I'm so upset but truth is, I need your advice.

I'm writing this thread seated at the back of a Hilux truck just outside our apartment. Yaa, that me in the picture. You see, today is EID and believe me I should be resting in the house since I'm not working today. Days like this only come by 6times in a whole year and more than anything, I would have loved resting than being out here.

It was yesterday evening, she called and said she her driver were headed to my office. She wanted to pick some stuffs around my office. Yaa, I forgot to say this is Saudi Arabia. If you know Saudi quite well, you will agree with me that a husband will definitely get exhausted running errands for his wife or the family. I was not in the mood for shopping but she wanted to shop. She got upset that I didn't want to accompany her shopping.

She did her shopping alone and returned few minutes before I closed from work. We headed home. Unknown to me, I forgot my internet router in my office because I was rushing to get home and continue with my FIFA 16.
Her internet service expired some days back so we were using mine.

While playing game, she walked into the seating room and demanded for my router. Mine, not hers. With her tone and facial expression demanding the router, I didn't respond because there was an indication that she was warming up for a quarrel. I wasn't just in the mood. The thing is, she is very skilled in extending her anger phases. That is one thing I can't understand till today. Believe me, it was not like this while we were dating. Sorry, I forgot to tell you I married my university girlfriend, she years my junior and the same department. Ya, I'm one of those guys that dated and planned for the future with their girls at the same time. God blessed that plan but at this point I don't understand everything that has been happening for the past one year plus since we got married. She repeatedly demanded that I handed over my router to her but I was quiet. Meanwhile, it occurred to me that I forgot the router in my office the minute she first asked about it. Truth is, I actually needed to use the internet that night for my online FIFA.

After several times of asking for the router and no response from me, she took the TV remote and switched off the TV. She walked straight to the kitchen and hid the remote. I approached her in the kitchen and told her I was not ready for any kinda quarrel. We have had enough for the past one year of getting married. I then told her I forgot the router in my office, I didn't have it. I guess she didn't believe me, she never did. She told me to leave her alone. I returned back to the seating room with my heart beating fast. I knew she wanted a serious quarrel that night. After some minutes, I returned to the kitchen and requested for the remote. Then I figured out she hid it in her pant. Pretending I was passing by, I swiftly went for the remote from under her short gown and grabbed it. She didn't expect I knew where she hid it. She followed me behind and ceased the game console, second indication she wanted me to react. I do have a problem with my temper just like every human, male or female. I have also learnt to deal with it by walking away at times I feel I was going to lose it. The same reason I'm outside at this time, 9:55 pm Saudi time. She knows I have fought hard to tame my temper issues but most times, she makes deliberate efforts to have me overreact to her nags and rants.

I watched her hide the console in her pant yet again. I shuddered in obvious fear because I knew what the woman wanted, a fight. Unable to deal with it,the intimidation and the shame, I went for the console and squeezed it out from her hand while she was trying to hold it tight. That was when the trouble then started. She wanted a buffer to help her spill everything she had nursed in her mind. "You are a violent person!! You can kill, idiot!! You were not shown love by your parents, that is why you will squeeze your wife's hand to collect the console. They allowed you to grow up in the street without parental guidance and love." Then it came....pwaaaaaaah!!! She spat on my face!!!!! God knows, I have never been spat at before, not by my parents, not by my siblings, not by anybody. " I agree I was not shown love by my parents but your Dad is a coward for running away from your mother without being there for you guys when he needed to play his roles as a father. That explains the reason you are like this", I said and walked back to the seating room.

I managed to play a few games which I lost mostly and then slept off around past 5am this morning. Around 3pm, I woke up and went to the office. Not like I had work but I needed to clear my head away from the house. If only there was alcohol in Saudi, I would have been somewhere in a hotel drinking away the shame. When I returned home by past 7pm, hungry and tired. I needed to continue my game but I could no longer find the game console and the TV remote. I asked for it and she ignored me. I managed to eat and then left the house to this truck.

You see, I love my wife more than anything, more than anyone. She is one person in the whole world I could go any length for. I love her, that was why I forgave her when she broke up with me after I left Nigeria for Saudi Arabia. She broke up with me few months after I came to Saudi and started dating another guy twice her age. She says she never expected I would come back to her after she left me but I did. I did because I saw a future with her, a future I imagined, believed in and worked towards its reality. Today we have gotten to a level where most people out there would want to be, our colleagues envy is because they believe we are privileged and blessed but what they don't know is that in the truth, I have no peace. This marriage has become my legacy and my curse.

I want to send her back to Nigeria in few days time and I hope I'm not making a mistake!!! Spitting on my face, nah nah....am so fed up!!!!

I think you made a mistake by allowing it to degenerate to that level of insult. She's your wife n U shd know how to handle her. What she needed @dt instance is rough play,right there in d kitchen. If you give it to her ,it would have been another story today. Any woman dt hide smtin under bra or pant is communicating, n you should v decode. Forgive n forget bro.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Purpletee(f): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
op please don't lay a finger on her...give her the silent treatment... it kills...

if after days she doesn't apologize please serve her a divorce paper ASAP...

no matter what I can never spit on a man...can't even raise my voice...where I get the strength??

will just give my partner the silent treatment.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by naijafeminist: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
See how every one is saying beat her, send her packing. If it were the other way round, the woman would be asked to endure for a little longer. Op, as they say marriage is not a bed of roses. Be very sure you won't regret your decision in future if you want to walk out of the marriage. And I must ask, do you know why she might have made that statement about your temper? Is there a history you're not telling us about? And I think you should have told her your router was in the office the first time she asked just for peace sake. It's always worth it. Please think this through before you act.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by NovusHomo(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
DTRUMPER:
Well pray about it, God will send you a comforter

Pray? Lol. Send her back to Nigeria. You are in Saudi Arabia, not the USA.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by ViktorMartins(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Please, send her away for the time being.

Won't say you made a mistake by accepting her back but really your happiness matters most in life

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
nameerfhtennek:
It's more than 20minutes, I'm still unable to put words together to begin this story. I will try keep it simple and necessarily detailed so everyone will understand the true picture of what happened, why against my belief that writing personal experiences on social media is immature, I had to still write mine. Let's just say I'm not thinking right now, maybe I'm so upset but truth is, I need your advice.

I'm writing this thread seated at the back of a Hilux truck just outside our apartment. Yaa, that me in the picture. You see, today is EID and believe me I should be resting in the house since I'm not working today. Days like this only come by 6times in a whole year and more than anything, I would have loved resting than being out here.

It was yesterday evening, she called and said she her driver were headed to my office. She wanted to pick some stuffs around my office. Yaa, I forgot to say this is Saudi Arabia. If you know Saudi quite well, you will agree with me that a husband will definitely get exhausted running errands for his wife or the family. I was not in the mood for shopping but she wanted to shop. She got upset that I didn't want to accompany her shopping.

She did her shopping alone and returned few minutes before I closed from work. We headed home. Unknown to me, I forgot my internet router in my office because I was rushing to get home and continue with my FIFA 16.
Her internet service expired some days back so we were using mine.

While playing game, she walked into the seating room and demanded for my router. Mine, not hers. With her tone and facial expression demanding the router, I didn't respond because there was an indication that she was warming up for a quarrel. I wasn't just in the mood. The thing is, she is very skilled in extending her anger phases. That is one thing I can't understand till today. Believe me, it was not like this while we were dating. Sorry, I forgot to tell you I married my university girlfriend, she years my junior and the same department. Ya, I'm one of those guys that dated and planned for the future with their girls at the same time. God blessed that plan but at this point I don't understand everything that has been happening for the past one year plus since we got married. She repeatedly demanded that I handed over my router to her but I was quiet. Meanwhile, it occurred to me that I forgot the router in my office the minute she first asked about it. Truth is, I actually needed to use the internet that night for my online FIFA.

After several times of asking for the router and no response from me, she took the TV remote and switched off the TV. She walked straight to the kitchen and hid the remote. I approached her in the kitchen and told her I was not ready for any kinda quarrel. We have had enough for the past one year of getting married. I then told her I forgot the router in my office, I didn't have it. I guess she didn't believe me, she never did. She told me to leave her alone. I returned back to the seating room with my heart beating fast. I knew she wanted a serious quarrel that night. After some minutes, I returned to the kitchen and requested for the remote. Then I figured out she hid it in her pant. Pretending I was passing by, I swiftly went for the remote from under her short gown and grabbed it. She didn't expect I knew where she hid it. She followed me behind and ceased the game console, second indication she wanted me to react. I do have a problem with my temper just like every human, male or female. I have also learnt to deal with it by walking away at times I feel I was going to lose it. The same reason I'm outside at this time, 9:55 pm Saudi time. She knows I have fought hard to tame my temper issues but most times, she makes deliberate efforts to have me overreact to her nags and rants.

I watched her hide the console in her pant yet again. I shuddered in obvious fear because I knew what the woman wanted, a fight. Unable to deal with it,the intimidation and the shame, I went for the console and squeezed it out from her hand while she was trying to hold it tight. That was when the trouble then started. She wanted a buffer to help her spill everything she had nursed in her mind. "You are a violent person!! You can kill, idiot!! You were not shown love by your parents, that is why you will squeeze your wife's hand to collect the console. They allowed you to grow up in the street without parental guidance and love." Then it came....pwaaaaaaah!!! She spat on my face!!!!! God knows, I have never been spat at before, not by my parents, not by my siblings, not by anybody. " I agree I was not shown love by my parents but your Dad is a coward for running away from your mother without being there for you guys when he needed to play his roles as a father. That explains the reason you are like this", I said and walked back to the seating room.

I managed to play a few games which I lost mostly and then slept off around past 5am this morning. Around 3pm, I woke up and went to the office. Not like I had work but I needed to clear my head away from the house. If only there was alcohol in Saudi, I would have been somewhere in a hotel drinking away the shame. When I returned home by past 7pm, hungry and tired. I needed to continue my game but I could no longer find the game console and the TV remote. I asked for it and she ignored me. I managed to eat and then left the house to this truck.

You see, I love my wife more than anything, more than anyone. She is one person in the whole world I could go any length for. I love her, that was why I forgave her when she broke up with me after I left Nigeria for Saudi Arabia. She broke up with me few months after I came to Saudi and started dating another guy twice her age. She says she never expected I would come back to her after she left me but I did. I did because I saw a future with her, a future I imagined, believed in and worked towards its reality. Today we have gotten to a level where most people out there would want to be, our colleagues envy is because they believe we are privileged and blessed but what they don't know is that in the truth, I have no peace. This marriage has become my legacy and my curse.

I want to send her back to Nigeria in few days time and I hope I'm not making a mistake!!! Spitting on my face, nah nah....am so fed up!!!!
I don't seem to understand what women's problems are sef. It appears they're uniformly wired. You might only know 45% of their character while dating them, keeping the remaining 55% till after you're married. Men don't have any secret. The moment she rubs her palms on your head or chest, you won't know when you'd be downloading all the information you've vowed to hide from her. I stand to be corrected on this but those who are already into it can bear me witness in this forum. I'm not talking of young couples who are just one year old in marriage. Nagging isn't far from them. At times, one would be wondering if she wasn't the same girl you used to know during courtship years. If you like, date her for 10 years because you want to really understand her...na lie, you won't , until after you guys are married. Above all, for a man to really enjoy them, one has to be a gentleman to the core, even if she's abusing your parents...which many of them always do whenever they're are angry because 90% of them often find it difficult to control their anger so, they say nasty things when they're angry. Bros, please don't send her back home. They're all like that. The one who won't spit at your face could do even worse by holding your shirt and screaming for the neighbour to hear her voice. If you want to get them, don't react. They will be the one begging later. I've been married for 10 years now, blessed with kids. I've been opportuned to tour the world, seen different races and tribes and come to a conclusion that all women are the same. you can never get a dictionary that describes women to buy in the market in terms of character. One old man used to say that, maybe the reason women behave nastily is because they hardly put water on their heads like we men do. Just take it easy with her. If you want to get her, don't react whenever she's nagging. As she grows, so will she shed those nasty habits. Amazingly, our parents were not so nasty as women of nowadays. Our forefathers would marry 3 wives to help with farming and they would live under the same roof without alterations. Should we blame their nagging on civilisation? Pls forgive her.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by delors(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Forgive her. But send her away afterwards. She's likely gonna kill u one day...I v met women like that. You think they are good people but their tongues can slit throats. They crumble a man's ego with unbelievable words.
Plus, we are scared and tired of hearing cases when the poor husband goes to sleep in his own matrimonial bed and the wife slitting his throat in his sleep. She could do it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Miladi(f): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
bigtt76:
She loves you but you don't seem to have time for her. She's lonely and craves your attention. You can't have a woman in the house and when you come back from work you're playing game. Haba! She had the remote in her pants to get you to touch her. You never de understand?

You captured my thought. I love smart people. Redcapchief read and re-read this contributor's post.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by youngdazzle(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] undecided kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.