Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) (1587 Views)

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by sladimeji(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2016
Yoruba guys have been the centre of controversy in recent times with many girls saying that they are the worst type of boyfriends to have.
The assumption has led to the creation of various memes slandering Yoruba boys or as they are popular called, “Yoruba demons.”
Well we’re here to tell you that you should TOTALLY date such a demon. Here’s why:
1. Yoruba boys are Swag daddies:
Yoruba boys are the kings of swag. Their signature white “agbadas” ooze class and street style like no other garment can. Even if the relationship doesn’t last, at least you can boast that you once dated a swag daddy.

2. He’ll improve your spiritual life:
Yoruba demons are guaranteed to drive you closer to God. Whether it’s praying for your boyfriend to be faithful or praying for healing after he shatters your heart, God will be your friend and it will be all because of your resident Yoruba demon.

3. You’ll never have a dull moment:
Depending on how high you rank on your Yoruba guy’s chick scale, you’re bound to go on a whole bunch of parties with him. These “owambes” will make your life interesting and give you a wealth of prospective suitors to choose from when the demon eventually breaks your heart. Just don’t choose another demon, I mean Yoruba boy.

4. He’ll make you creative:
Do you know a girl who always has the deepest stuff to say about relationships, love and heartbreak? She’s probably dating or has dated a Yoruba boy. Dating this class of guys is guaranteed to help you become a creative genius. Don’t believe me? Give it a try.

5. He’ll make you a human lie-detector:
Dating a Yoruba boy will help you catch liars quicker because if he’s a Yoruba demon, then lying is his middle name. Best believe it!

6. He’ll help you recognize a good man when you eventually find one:
You will not be in the clutches of this demon forever, so when you’re rid of him, he’ll have shown you exactly what you DON’T want in a man.
7. He might not be a demon:
Most important reason to date a Yoruba guy is that he might not be a demon afterall. Maybe this demon business is just an unfair attempt to make otherwise decent guys look bad.
just may be.
we are all not bad sha.
am proudly a yorubad guy

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2016
Date whoever makes you happy.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by finalboss(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2016
ayam yoruba and single
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by SerialDigits(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2016
angry does that make me a demon....
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by herzern(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2016
Romancer:
Those proffessional wife beaters?
You can't even spell "Professional" correctly....so I'll just pass!....

CrazyQuinn:
I would never in my life date a Yoruba guy ever again! *spits* undecided

Since You can't even construct a simple sentence...

I'll take yhu for a troll...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by Romancer(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by iykekelvins(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2016
What nau happen to us?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2016
YORUBA BLOOD
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2016
who told u that
Romancer:
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by sladimeji(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2016
Romancer:
wife beaters ke?? yorubad guys are so romantic even ibo n hausa chicks tumble for dem
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by sladimeji(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
oya go n find rag to clean dah spit or else

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2016
I'm not bring a troll, this is how I really feel about Yoruba guys smiley
herzern:

You can't even spell "Professional" correctly....so I'll just pass!....

Since You can't even construct a simple sentence...

I'll take yhu for a troll...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2016
sladimeji:

oya go n find rag to clean dah spit or else
or else what? smiley
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by herzern(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

feel??...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2016
smiley yes
herzern:

[font=serif]feel??...
/font]
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by herzern(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
smiley yes

Try us out biko!...

Don't believe in hear-says...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2016
herzern:

Try us out biko!...

Don't believe in hear-says...
I have and it's not worth it undecided smiley
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by herzern(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I have and it's not worth it undecided smiley

Care to share a behaviour yhu detest in Yoruba quy??....

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by ODAVI(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2016
sladimeji:
Yoruba guys have been the centre of controversy in recent times with many girls saying that they are the worst type of boyfriends to have.
The assumption has led to the creation of various memes slandering Yoruba boys or as they are popular called, “Yoruba demons.”
Well we’re here to tell you that you should TOTALLY date such a demon. Here’s why:
Yoruba boys are the kings of swag. Their signature white “agbadas” ooze class and street style like no other garment can. Even if the relationship doesn’t last, at least you can boast that you once dated a swag daddy.

Yoruba demons are guaranteed to drive you closer to God. Whether it’s praying for your boyfriend to be faithful or praying for healing after he shatters your heart, God will be your friend and it will be all because of your resident Yoruba demon.

Depending on how high you rank on your Yoruba guy’s chick scale, you’re bound to go on a whole bunch of parties with him. These “owambes” will make your life interesting and give you a wealth of prospective suitors to choose from when the demon eventually breaks your heart. Just don’t choose another demon, I mean Yoruba boy.

Do you know a girl who always has the deepest stuff to say about relationships, love and heartbreak? She’s probably dating or has dated a Yoruba boy. Dating this class of guys is guaranteed to help you become a creative genius. Don’t believe me? Give it a try.

Dating a Yoruba boy will help you catch liars quicker because if he’s a Yoruba demon, then lying is his middle name. Best believe it!

You will not be in the clutches of this demon forever, so when you’re rid of him, he’ll have shown you exactly what you DON’T want in a man.
Most important reason to date a Yoruba guy is that he might not be a demon afterall. Maybe this demon business is just an unfair attempt to make otherwise decent guys look bad.
just may be.
we are all not bad sha.
am proudly a yorubad guy

Date whoever makes you happy...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by ODAVI(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

babe, for real you are right..
I was once a boring guy, but when i began to meet ladies who are not boring, spending 5 hours with them wll be like you have just spent 5mins. This made me fun to be with today, and now am proud of it.. It depends on who we are with.. so not all yoruba guys are boring dear.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by ODAVI(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

This your hatred for yoruba guys... na 7 units course not to be carried over oooo.

Dear, please dont say soo... for me i like to even marry outside my culture for obvious reasons.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2016
herzern:

Care to share a behaviour yhu detest in Yoruba quy??....

not romantic, very controlling, too much drama angry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2016
undecided did I say they are boring?
ODAVI:

babe, for real you are right..
I was once a boring guy, but when i began to meet ladies who are not boring, spending 5 hours with them wll be like you have just spent 5mins. This made me fun to be with today, and now am proud of it.. It depends on who we are with.. so not all yoruba guys are boring dear.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2016
ODAVI:

This your hatred for yoruba guys... na 7 units course not to be carried over oooo.

Dear, please dont say soo... for me i like to even marry outside my culture for obvious reasons.
wish you all the best smiley
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by herzern(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
not romantic, very controlling, too much drama angry

That's the individual charisma of the person yhu dated biko!...

We...Yoruba's are damned carinq n' romantic.....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2016
herzern:

That's the individual charisma of the person yhu dated biko!...

We...Yoruba's are damned carinq n' romantic.....
experience is believing, not mouth undecided tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by herzern(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2016
Mods....Let's celebrate our Yoruba men..

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Farano
Seun
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by herzern(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
experience is believing, not mouth undecided tongue

I can't help your matter....

Ask around biko....

Yoruba men ehn.....wonderful!...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2016
I'm yoruba but I'm quiet; introverted; NOT shy; and don't really get the whole romance thingy.

Lo and behold; until I tell people my last name; people think I'm not a Yoruba boy undecided. Even after that; they ask if I grew up in Yorubaland or outside undecidedundecided

People should understand that yorubas; like every other tribe; does not share individual properties with one another all through.

Seriouslyundecidedundecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2016
trash....i prefer my igbo guys anytime anyday joor..
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2016
sladimeji:

just may be.
we are all not bad sha.
am proudly a yorubad guy

Rubbish!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grab Her By The Puussie / Angels Only Exist In Heaven / There Has To Be Virgin And Non-virgin Bride Price - I Insist !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.