Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. (9259 Views)

Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / Ways To Build Your Home As A Wise Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by CHoccolaTE: 12:16am On Jul 18, 2018
What a very idiotic thread.

How can only one party build a home by herself when she is supposed to be in a relationship with her husband?

Foolish women everywhere.
Like the Op of this idiotic thread.

2 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Do not be deceived by this Nairaland Jezebel oh!!!

She is the opposite of a wise woman, but a desperate wolf in sheep skin seeking whom to devour.

She is of her father the devil, despite that she comes in the disguise of a wise woman who is of God.

A word is enough for the wise!!!

Anas09:
Prov. 14:1. A Wise woman builds her home, but a foolish woman pulls it down with her own hands.

This morning i asked the Holy Spirit to teach me to build my home, this is what he taught me.

Qualities of a Wise woman.

1). A Wise woman defines herself: As the man's helper.

2). A Wise woman defines her Status and place as under a man.

3). A Wise woman defines Marriage and her place in it,
She recognises that she did not institude marriage, God did. So she obeys God by obeying her man.

4). A Wise woman recognises that Marriage has rules and those rules are binding on her.

5). A Wise woman remembers that it is the man who moved to her home to bring her to his, not her.

6). A Wise woman recognises that its her who takes up his family as hers, his name as hers his siblings as hers,his tribe, nationality and even race as hers, not him.

7). A Wise woman Submits to her Husband irreapective of...
The Bible says to marry only in the Lord, but if you disobey this injunction and marries outside of the Lord, whatever you find with and in the man, you live with it.

cool. A Wise woman should not be hash, for she knows that soft words turns away wrath, but grevious words stirs up anger.

9). A Wise woman should not be hard; She knows that the battle is not for the strong. She should not be Pressing, but, Gentle, humble, kind, meek and lowly.

10). A Wise woman knows that the man is naturally egotistic, she watches not to bruise it.

11). A Wise woman does not discuss her husband/marriage with her friends and family.

12). She does not compare her husband with other men she had known.

13). A Wise woman does not talk back when her husband is upset and is talking.

14). A Wise woman controls her anger and does not raise her voice at her huaband. She recofnises that the man is the head of the house and the mouth, eyes ears are in the head. She see, ears and speaking through him

15). A Wise woman knows that Wisdom is mightier than the weapons of War. And ruling her husband is not by power.

16). She knows that if ahe does all the above, Her husbands ATM pin, bank accounts, his heart, and everything will be under her Control. Outsiders will see her as Mumu, but inside, she is the Puppeteer, while the man is the Puppet grin cheesy

BUT....
THE FOOLISH WOMAN IS A FEMINIST.
*takes cover*

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by frozen70(f): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Anas09:
Prov. 14:1. A Wise woman builds her home, but a foolish woman pulls it down with her own hands.

This morning i asked the Holy Spirit to teach me to build my home, this is what he taught me.

Qualities of a Wise woman.

1). A Wise woman defines herself: As the man's helper.

2). A Wise woman defines her Status and place as under a man.

3). A Wise woman defines Marriage and her place in it,
She recognises that she did not institude marriage, God did. So she obeys God by obeying her man.

4). A Wise woman recognises that Marriage has rules and those rules are binding on her.

5). A Wise woman remembers that it is the man who moved to her home to bring her to his, not her.

6). A Wise woman recognises that its her who takes up his family as hers, his name as hers his siblings as hers,his tribe, nationality and even race as hers, not him.

7). A Wise woman Submits to her Husband irreapective of...
The Bible says to marry only in the Lord, but if you disobey this injunction and marries outside of the Lord, whatever you find with and in the man, you live with it.

cool. A Wise woman should not be hash, for she knows that soft words turns away wrath, but grevious words stirs up anger.

9). A Wise woman should not be hard; She knows that the battle is not for the strong. She should not be Pressing, but, Gentle, humble, kind, meek and lowly.

10). A Wise woman knows that the man is naturally egotistic, she watches not to bruise it.

11). A Wise woman does not discuss her husband/marriage with her friends and family.

12). She does not compare her husband with other men she had known.

13). A Wise woman does not talk back when her husband is upset and is talking.

14). A Wise woman controls her anger and does not raise her voice at her huaband. She recofnises that the man is the head of the house and the mouth, eyes ears are in the head. She see, ears and speaking through him

15). A Wise woman knows that Wisdom is mightier than the weapons of War. And ruling her husband is not by power.

16). She knows that if ahe does all the above, Her husbands ATM pin, bank accounts, his heart, and everything will be under her Control. Outsiders will see her as Mumu, but inside, she is the Puppeteer, while the man is the Puppet grin cheesy

BUT....
THE FOOLISH WOMAN IS A FEMINIST.
*takes cover*

This is how the olden days men made law and traditions to suit their stupid and selfish interests

Anyone that believes these trash will remain depressed in marriage

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
frozen70:

This is how the olden days men made law and traditions to suit their stupid and selfish interests

Anyone that believes these trash will remain depressed in marriage
Your moniker speaks volume. Why are you frozen dear. Only depressed people are frozen inside.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Do not be deceived by this Nairaland Jezebel oh!!!

She is the opposite of a wise woman, but a desperate wolf in sheep skin seeking whom to devour.

She is of her father the devil, despite that she comes in the disguise of a wise woman who is of God.

A word is enough for the wise!!!

WHAT did the Bible say? By their fruits you shall know them, for our of the fullness of their hearts their mouths speak.

Our threads are here to speak for us.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by frozen70(f): 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Anas09:

Your moniker speaks volume. Why are you frozen dear. Only depressed people are frozen inside.

I froze the other part of me for people like you

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2019
frozen70:

I froze the other part of me for people like you
Lol. But, do you realize that people like me are full of joy so have no time for frozen folk?
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by frozen70(f): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2019
Anas09:

Lol. But, do you realize that people like me are full of joy so have no time for frozen folk?

Have you seen any one that doesn't like himself ❓
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
frozen70:

Have you seen any one that doesn't like himself ❓
No. Everyone likes themselves. In fact Jesus says Love your neighbor as you like yourself". Meaning you don't like and value yourself you wouldn't know to love ans value someone else.

And He also said a husband and his wife are one. If a man loves hos wife and the wife submits to do all o wrote there, she wld be happy because her home is in peace.

Anyone who is frozen inside wld not know to be warm towards others even their partners so, do not like themselves.

Be warm towards others, not cold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer Points For The Launching To 2008 " No Carry Over" / LETTER TO NIGERIAN PARENTS / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.