Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. (9261 Views)

Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / Ways To Build Your Home As A Wise Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I see a woman who have been broken shocked

Lemme just read and observe cool
The holy spirit indeed,my God is not a God of confusion
No He isn't.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
TheArchangel:
There is no point analysing that part of the Bible because it repulses me and I don't believe it.
Ok. Shd we choose which part of the Bible to believe?
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Lordkylie(f): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
nice work but it works both ways,men are at fault as much as women are.Since you're focusing on women i'll leave you to it.Please do create a thread for men too,focusing on the keyword"love".I'm not a believer in submissiveness yet but if it works for others,whatever rocks their boats.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by joseph1832(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol, that was tongue-in-cheek.
Of course I know there are, but shame doesn't allow them reveal themselves.

Me I will personally finish their sanctimonious arses if they do—only the sanctimonious ones though. grin
LOL. You should know 'cheating' as regard the husband is readily applauded in today's Nigeria society.

Men are now celebrated for slaying single women, while on the other hand, women are condemned for doing same.

Many of them will come beating their chest feeling proud of what they do. That's why the concept of 'a responsible man' is now vague.

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by TheArchangel(f): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
crackhaus:

In simpler terms, you believe only those parts of the Bible that don't repulse you.

Thumbs up. cool
Exactly sir, no hard feelings.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by TheArchangel(f): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
Anas09:

Ok. Shd we choose which part of the Bible to believe?
I don't know about you but I choose what I believe from the double edged sword we carry about.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by luciouscookie: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
crackhaus:

Isn't this the point the OP has been making all along? cheesy

At what point does this man become irresponsible, before or after marriage?
It could be before or after.

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
lezznjr:
but she's taken already

I don't like you

Learn to share grin grin (woman deserve polygamy rights too, abeg grin)
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by lezznjr: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
jagugu88li:

I don't like you

Learn to share grin grin (woman deserve polygamy rights too, abeg grin)
Ah! Polygamy is bad for women's health.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by TV01(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
TooNoisy:

You must be the fallen Archangel.

The same bible says a man who is unable to provide for his family is worse than an infidel. The same bible that says a man should love his wife just like Christ had loved the Church, even to the point of sacrificing his life for his bride? The problem with people like you is that you choose to read one verse of the bible misunderstand it and spread your ignorance.

God expects high standards from both men and women. He is not partial and neither does he absolve anyone. Men have to live right, so do women. Several verses in the bible apply to men, and how they should conduct themselves.

The bible says the fallen archangel is here to deceive people. I now understand.
Because I couldn't just like this post, I also had to acknowledge it. Most excellent (It's at times like this I feel ashamed of not being a dab hand with gifs angry).

TV

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
lezznjr:
Ah! Polygamy is bad for women's health.

Good, now stay away from my brother's wife or else...... tongue
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
TheArchangel:
I don't know about you but I choose what I believe from the double edged sword we carry about.

Oh I see. That's aiigt. Am a servant, and a servant obeys all the instructions from rhe master.

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. You should know 'cheating' as regard the husband is readily applauded in today's Nigeria society.

Men are now celebrated for slaying single women, while on the other hand, women are condemned for doing same.

Many of them will come beating their chest feeling proud of what they do. That's why the concept of 'a responsible man' is now vague.

In some circles this is still very much frowned upon and there is no pride in this type of behaviour but shame.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by bukatyne(f): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I see a woman who have been broken shocked

Lemme just read and observe cool
The holy spirit indeed,my God is not a God of confusion

@Your last line,

The Holy Spirit relates with people according to their personalities....

Look at Apostle John for instance, he talked on and on about love.... he was a mushy mushy guy reclining on Jesus etc. etc.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by missjo(f): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Anas09:

Why nasty? Marriage is for everyone.
I know it is,I meant that it's only true Christians who practice God's word in daily living that can subscribe to your post.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
missjo:

I know it is,I meant that it's only true Christians who practice God's word in daily living that can subscribe to your post.
Ok, i now understand.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by elektra(f): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
A wise woman Build's her home herself. Okay.
You are only a helper and you a busy building the home by yourself. What is the function of the head of the house then?

4 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by crackhaus: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
luciouscookie:

It could be before or after.
Okay, so in which of these instances does the woman have culpability?
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by crackhaus: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
TheArchangel:
Exactly sir, no hard feelings.
Lol...sure ma'am, no hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by crackhaus: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
joseph1832:

You're right, it is what it is.

I was only trying to dispel the idea shared by that person I quoted when he/she implied that 'most Nigerian men' are unfaithful.
This is just as funny as it is tragic, especially when no woman here would admit to being married to an unfaithful man. Get it?

Or maybe they haven't caught their husbands yet...and if so, then dansparrows idea holds true.

2 Likes

Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by lezznjr: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
jagugu88li:

Good, now stay away from my brother's wife or else...... tongue

Or else? You're threatenin me already cool I don't have her replacement so it's a tough call.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by joseph1832(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2016
crackhaus:

You're right, it is what it is.

I was only trying to dispel the idea shared by that person I quoted when he/she implied that 'most Nigerian men' are unfaithful.
This is just as funny as it is tragic, especially when no woman here would admit to being married to an unfaithful man. Get it?

Or maybe they haven't caught their husbands yet...and if so, then dansparrows idea holds true.
May be they have. But no woman will readily admit her husband is a cheat. That I know for sure.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by bennyann: 5:48am On Jan 08, 2017
I love this thread.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Maxbizz: 7:26am On May 02, 2018
Women are one of the most beautiful creations created by God. Not only in the beauty perspective but also the roles they play as mother, wife, daughter, Sister. To dedicate and show love and affection towards them .See the collection of top quotes for women only http://thequoteshub.com/best-sister-status-sister-quotes/
http://thequoteshub.com/best-daughter-status-daughter-quotes/
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by ImaIma1(f): 1:15pm On May 02, 2018
Most of these rules and principles fly out the window when faced in the real situation of marriage. It is what is in you that will come out.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by 100status: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2018
We are providing the list of Best and cool status for Whatsapp. Whatsapp status is used to express your feelings and what’s happening now in your life.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Anas09: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
TheArchangel:
Kindly speak for yourself sir
I'm a Ma.
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by jubianose(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Hi Anas09 I've always appreciated your works on CharlyG1 "seeing angels, demon,fallen angels" post, your contribution at that post is so full of wisdom and understanding of scriptures. Your answers and humility in replies made me to fall in love with you even without seeing you. God bless you dear.
I'm Jubianose
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by kapelvej: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
dasparrow:

The bible also states that God hates infidelity. I can assure you that if God decided today that every Nigerian married man that has had an extra-marital affair since getting married will drop dead immediately, most Nigerian married women will be widows and Nigeria's population will decrease significantly.

Infidelity in marriage is so rampant in Nigeria but I wonder why Nigerian society never addresses that. A woman who is treated like a queen by her husband will submit to him naturally without even knowing it. The truth of the matter is, most Nigerian married men do not conduct themselves as they should. They carry young university girls up and down, infect their wives with all manners of sexually transmitted diseases, have babies outside of their marriage because they are looking for a male child, and the list is endless. And then after putting your women through so much crap, you now want her to be submissive. If Abraham was a Nigerian, he would have long gone ahead and married a second wife because Sarah could not conceive. However, it was Sarah who even forced Abraham to have a baby with her maid Haggai and today we all see the consequences of that decision.

My point is, treat your spouse the way you wish to be treated. Only a good and faithful husband complements a wise woman. Of what use is a wise woman to a foolish husband who sleeps around and destroys the very foundation of his marriage? So, lets try and be objective about this topic okay? even though I see that is difficult for most Nigerians.

I'm out.
Your choice madam
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Dyt(f): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
kapelvej:
Your choice madam

So she's wrong?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Ewuro4: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
I cannot shout abeg
Re: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. by Tbaby4real(f): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Oh yeah! Until we all agree that marriage is both partner responsibility to work and nurture to make it work, we are still going to find ourselves in a country full of broken marriages. I believe, submission is a natural thing and no one needs to preach it. You could not imagine what faithfulness could do to a woman. She will respect and fully submit to the man without been told. So Until we have mothers that are ready to raise a responsible men that will do all to keep their home and take responsibilities of their actions, I see the marriage union going no where...………..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / When Did Your Dad Stopped Giving You Money? / What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.