Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Story Of Me, My Girlfriend And The Knife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Story Of Me, My Girlfriend And The Knife (545 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of Me, My Girlfriend And The Knife by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2016
I have been dating this lady for a while now, last week she came to my house to spend the weekend. Everything was going well until Sunday evening when i got a call from a female colleague of mine from work who leave not far from my house, she asked if i have any tools that can cut a padlock because she lost her keys. since l have a hammer, i agreed to help.

when i told my girlfriend that i want to go out to help a colleague of mine in the next street who lost her keys and is stranded outside . She bluntly insist i shouldn't go. Her only reason was that she thinks am having affair with the lady and only making up excuses to go spend time with her . i tried to convince her but she remain adamant , so a left without her consent.

When i came back she kept rampaging around , calling me a cheater and some other names. i didn't exchange words with her, i just took my laptop and start watching a movie. when she saw that all her name calling didn't bug me, she walked up to were i was seated and forcefully shut my laptop. This really annoyed me , so i held hand tight and gave her a serious warning that if she ever try such again , i will beat the hell out of her. After which i went back and continue with the movie i was watching .

The warning didn't stop her from rampaging all over the house ( esp from kitchen to bedroom) saying things like 'beat me beat me and see'. But at least she never shut my laptop again. After an hour or so, everywhere was quiet, i assumed she has slept off. So, i sneaked to the bedroom door and peeped; surprising she was still awake, just lying staring at ceiling , like she was waiting for me. i jeje went to the kitchen to lick some orange .

As i brought out the orange and straight my hand to get a knife from the dish pack. Surprisingly , only one knife was there instead of two. I looked around the kitchen in search of the missing knife but it was no where to be found. I didn't want to believe my dear girlfriend took the knife , but i still decide to check on her just to clear any doubt. I sneak into the bedroom (then she had slept off ), i slowly went close and looked under the bed. To my surprise, the missing knife was right there on the side in which she was lying. i gently took the knife .

As i lie down on the other side of the bed, i knew a good sleep wasn't for me that night. I slept like a soldier in the battle field. She slept throughout the night, and early in the morning when she woke up, the first thing she did was to go under the bed in search of the knife . After a while of search, she just sat there in the bed staring at me, i pretended as if i was deep asleep. After a while , she stood up and dashed into the kitchen supposedly to check if the knife was there ( i had locked up the knives, forks and other likely weapons in the cupboard ).

When she came back in the bedroom, i was already in the shower. As i came out , she greeted me, i reluctantly responded. She said she wanted us to talk; i shoved her off by telling her there aren't no time for talk because i get to go to work. That was the only communication we had that morning. i dropped her at her place of work and went for mine.

Few minutes after i got to my place of work, i got a message from her. She said she was sorry about her action and that she is going to come in the evening so we can talk things out. i believe her conscience is judging her.

Guys! how would you handle this situation
Re: The Story Of Me, My Girlfriend And The Knife by LaClickLaBend: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2016
Run Brother Run.
Re: The Story Of Me, My Girlfriend And The Knife by ouzo1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
My advice no be free..hw much u go pay?times re hard
Re: The Story Of Me, My Girlfriend And The Knife by yanabasee(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dude... You really shld be careful with such a girl...

But firstly, its hard to judge here.. She pro'ly took the knife for defensive purpose.. Coz u threaten to beat the hell off her.. You wouldn't expect her not to be in her defensive state in case u decide to pounce on her...

Then secondly, she was on trying to protect her man... She loves everything abt you.. And she pro'ly must have heard about colleagues cheatin with colleagues and she wants to define that to mean wrong by trying to stop you.. Not saying you actully did cheated.. But she just doesn't trust you with ur colleague...

Then again.... You have to be mindful of what u threaten ur girl with if you dnt want her to use the kitchen tools on you!

Try to settle up with her ASAP!

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Men Cheats On Women / Photo: Caption This Picture In One Word / I Was A Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby - Bisi Alimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.