Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) (35641 Views)

The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) / Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Lero15(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
SerialGist:
God punish buhari over and over again. Meanwhile, a pack of hungryman indomie noodles is now N150. What a change! See how the hausa/fulani and yoruba betrayals brought hardship upon Nigeria. God punish buhari and all apc members from top to the bottom including those who voted him in.

Dear Sir,

Kindly keep shut.

Regards,

Concerned Nigerian

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by kabrud: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
proffAlhamaja:
What is the difference between u and an illiterate[color=#990000][/color] cry
Certainly, no difference. Infact, an illiterate is better cos he knows he is an illiterate and he is ready to learn. grin

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
I blive in dis administration like anytin

If we can focus on rice , in which North has good land for farming

If we can focus on bitumen in Ondo state

If we can focus on oil in the south south

If we can start to use our own made produces,

If all of these can be exported to other country

I bet us all, Nigeria will b a great country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by duni04(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
OP abeg edit your post. The picture clearly shows Wacot Rice, ikeja Lagos as the client. This is not a Federal government project. The FG does not build factories or industries again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bad news for Wailers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
pls all am interested in is a completed project.......

not all dis industry drawn inside papper....
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by 3DCYCLOPS: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
MACMOUNTAIN:
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: APC 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari "visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell Obama.

Your Time Starts Now!!!

still on no.1 (ii) and i'm already needing extra sheet...plus d time allotted is too small

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by 8BitGee(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Excellent. It is the same Kebbi that Lagos state signed rice production pact with. Ambode, please make sure Lagos rice is polished like Thai rice.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by segepol10(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Promise and failed government. When will this rice hit the market by the way.
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Hezbola: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Oooops

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
magmack:
Buhari, using scarce Nigerian money for his private establishment like Obasanjo farms Nigeria n bells university.
Hypocritical thieves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by agisky1975: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
funmilade4real:

Unrepentant pessimist

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
no be to start, na to finish nai dey always bring case
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by salbis(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
This is what he should have done, before banning the rice importation. Not putting the cart before the horse.
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by coolexy2: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nigeria problem is not only d govt......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by amagunnerfan: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
The wailers and the "our oyel people" won't appreciate this. They will foolishly have something to say about Kebbi forgetting that they are lazy and would rather wail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by amagunnerfan: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
magmack:
Buhari, using scarce Nigerian money for his private establishment like Obasanjo farms Nigeria n bells university.
Hypocritical thieves.
What did Patience and le shoeless use our scarce money to do?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by sprest: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
it's not a federal government project. I am working on this project from the beginning. it's belong to an India company TGI Lagos maker of chivita products in partnership with Wacot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Good development. This is what we should be spending money on, but I hope it will be run on a purely commercial basis under private ownership.
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
sprest:
it's not a federal government project. I am working on this project from the beginning. it's belong to an India company TGI Lagos maker of chivita products in partnership with Wacot

The news keeps on getting better.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by kukandaka: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
The morons will continue wasting their time while we are progressing! You will die hating! Sons of bodooos

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by pat077: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
It shall be well with Nigeria again.
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by amagunnerfan: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
TIDDOLL:
Don't know why But i still believe in this Buhari's administration,If only an Average Nigerian can Adopt the motto"God bless Nigeria" and stop the incessant raining of abusive nd demeaning words towards our country..,. the wailers exempted.... smileyWe will get there!!!!
Whenever I want to buy something and discover the price has changed, I say GOD bless Nigeria. Surprisingly 90% of the time the seller says it with me like they are just waiting for someone to lead the way.

Many do not know if you pray for the country daily even when things are hard, it will be easy for you. I have not really felt the so called recession simply because of this reason.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by amagunnerfan: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Joel3:
another gimmick watch out. by 2019 it will still be another old stories.
Wait till then. Can you or wanna top yourself before time?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Won ti fi se e! Your own don reach finish![qauote author=magmack post=49325650]Buhari, using scarce Nigerian money for his private establishment like Obasanjo farms Nigeria n bells university.
Hypocritical thieves.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by joncom(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
MACMOUNTAIN:
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: APC 101
TIME ALLOWED: 45 Mins
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari "visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell Obama.

Your Time Starts Now!!!

Wow, any expo?
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by nike4love: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
TIDDOLL:
Don't know why But i still believe in this Buhari's administration,If only an Average Nigerian can Adopt the motto"God bless Nigeria" and stop the incessant raining of abusive nd demeaning words towards our country..,. the wailers exempted.... smileyWe will get there!!!!

We will get there?
Through which way??
Or U mean by magic??
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
obiremy:
A big rice polishing factory at Argungu,Kebbi state is currently under construction.It is a Federal Government project embarked upon by President Buhari's administration.Hopefully,the project will help subsidize the price of rice in Nigeria.

Image credit: Abubakar Babangida Usman

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/under-construction-rice-polishing.html

How's a project with its clients name boldly written there an FG abi Buhari project

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by WorldRichest: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
SerialGist:
God punish buhari over and over again. Meanwhile, a pack of hungryman indomie noodles is now N150. What a change! See how the hausa/fulani and yoruba betrayals brought hardship upon Nigeria. God punish buhari and all apc members from top to the bottom including those who voted him in.

God is already punishing you and your generation yet unborn. The recession that is affecting your family will soon upgrade to depression and finally hypertension .

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
WorldRichest:

God is already punishing you and your generation yet unborn. The recession that is affecting your family will soon upgrade to depression [/b]and finally [b]hypertension.

Thunder fire you and your entire generation and the unborn.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Because you are an irredeemable kleptomaniac doesn't make everyone is. The dearth of history in school curriculum is really devastating. There is no Nigerian living or dead since our coerced political marriage by the British, that had held federal com political appointment as Mohammadu Buhari, yet even states Governors are far richer than him.at the young age of 32, Buhari was already a military governor of the defunct North-eastern state comprising 6 states now in 1975 under late Ramat Murtala. In 1976, following the assassination of Ramat, he became federal commissioner of petroleum under Obasanjo and later head of newly formed NNPC. In December 31, 1983 at the age of 40, he became Nigerian 5th military Head of States until toppled in 1985 by IBB. We all knew how he jailed nearly 500 corrupt politicians including ex-kano gov of 2nd Republic ; Sarkin Buwa -sentenced to 300 years imprisonment. In 1994, following the establishment of PTF to judiciously use the excess proceeds from crude oil, Buhari accepted Abacha's offer to be executive Chairman of PTF -a position he executed with 80 percent success. And now in 2015, he is currently 5th executive president of Nigeria since second Republic. Tell me if this guy wanted to loot, wouldn't he has been far richer than Dangote, obj,Tinubu and even IBB? Plz erase bigotry from ur mind and appraise what is gud. Criticise constructively and when necessary.
magmack:
Hypocritical thieves.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recap: My Journey So Far Into Maize Farming / After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) / Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.