Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) (35643 Views)

The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) / Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
TIDDOLL:
Don't know why But i still believe in this Buhari's administration,If only an Average Nigerian can Adopt the motto"God bless Nigeria" and stop the incessant raining of abusive nd demeaning words towards our country..,. the wailers exempted.... smileyWe will get there!!!!
This is my wallpaper

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by mema900: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
magmack:
Buhari, using scarce Nigerian money for his private establishment like Obasanjo farms Nigeria n bells university.
Hypocritical thieves.

Why is your head filled up with tissue paper nah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by leisuretym: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2016
And your village
billyG:

Even Otukpo.
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by muffyt05: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2016
SerialGist:
God punish buhari over and over again. Meanwhile, a pack of hungryman indomie noodles is now N150. What a change! See how the hausa/fulani and yoruba betrayals brought hardship upon Nigeria. God punish buhari and all apc members from top to the bottom including those who voted him in.

I strongly suggest you be placed on 24hrs watch/surveillance cos your outburst reeks of suicide and it'll be no surprise to me if you decide to "do the dew"
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by socrate12345: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2016
@macmountain you be mumu go and make research about what it take an economy of a nation to fall. I wonder why undergraduate of today are so gullible
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by socrate12345: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2016
@macmountain you be mumu go and make research about what it takes an economy of a nation to fall. I wonder why undergraduate of today are so gullible
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2016
muffyt05:

I strongly suggest you be placed on 24hrs watch/surveillance cos your outburst reeks of suicide and it'll be no surprise to me if you decide to "do the dew"

You have been noticed. Now, keep living your miserable life.
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Horlumyde: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nice one,dis government still get direction
Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by Kasfarin(m): 12:31am On Sep 16, 2016
NOW AVAILABLE: BUSINESS PLAN FOR COMMERCIAL RICE PRODUCTION IN NIGERIA

http://kasfarintheagropreneur..com.ng/2015/12/viable-agribusinesses-you-can-invest-in.html

Re: Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) by dammyeve: 1:05am On Nov 14, 2016
I'm very happy about this good news. I Would like u to update us on the state of the project

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recap: My Journey So Far Into Maize Farming / After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) / Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.