Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed (31528 Views)

How Buhari Got Nigeria Out Of Recession - Lai Mohammed / How Nigeria Exited Recession – Lai Mohammed / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by sleazy5(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mr. Lai Mohamed. I am - I mean Nigerians are tired of 'Why', 'Why', and 'Why'. What I want to hear is 'this is what we doing.. ' 'this is what we have put in place....' This shows that you know the problem and you are working towards resolving it. But wallowing in 'Why''Why' and 'Why' tells me you don't know the problem yet you want to explain it to us.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by Eowriand389: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by anonimi: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
pippimp:
It is not an APC problem. It is a Nigerian Problem. First we complained about Gowon, then OBJ, then Shagari, then Buhari, then IBB, then Abacha (Almost the worst). Then something or someone intervened and we were given a chance for a fresh start. Guess what? Nigerians did not take advantage of the opportunity. In fact, they dug in their heels, and went full frontal on corruption. OBj was given the chance to really change Nigeria but he made corruption a way of life in Nigeria. The corruptive mentality really started with him. It happened in the past but it became almost legal during his tenure and it was all downhill from then on. Now Nigeria's citizens could have stood up to say "no more", but they encouraged it by collecting salt and rice to cast their votes. The biggest fault lies with Nigeria's citizens. No government in the world is more powerful than it's people. History has taught us that. Unless someone can tell me that the concept does not apply to Nigeria.

Yet in our foolishness, we almost gave Ebola Owu a third term that could have made him into our own Mugabe. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

Obasanjo shared $74million Halliburton bribe, Okiro Panel says: • OBJ also pocketed another $5 million with PDP • Interim Panel report disappeared in Aso Rock
MAY 18, 2010

President Olusegun Obasanjo, who led Nigeria from 1999-2000, during which time he swore to fight corruption in the country, obtained considerable helpings of the infamous Haliburton bribe money, the Special Investigation Panel headed by Inspector-General of Police, Mike Okiro, has declared in an interim report.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2010/05/18/obasanjo-shared-74million-halliburton-bribe-okiro-panel-says-%E2%80%A2-obj-also-pocketed-another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPytmuhYDAU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by pippimp(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
anonimi:

Yet in our foolishness, we almost gave Ebola Owu a third term that could have made him into our own Mugabe. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPytmuhYDAU

Even with all these facts, Nigerians are oblivious to what is in front of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
KingGeorgey:
close to it.. Banga soup and confirm starch
Usi and banga soup
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by Monday5(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
This man does not understand simple english: don't tell us why we are in recession, your collective job is to bring us out of recession. Liar!!!
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by banio: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
lielbree:
Kai this man can lie!

Buhari has spent 70b naira on road, which road??

The reason for this recession is simply the implementation of the TSA!

God will bless U. Government should revert that policy immediately and they will see the change
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by autonomous22: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Another lies from Lie* Mohammed
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by KINGwax007(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
kings09:
See dem zombies. Still blaming the blamees. Ppl wit empty brains, here they are. Ppl dat ddnt have any plan yet clamoured for power n now they hv it, their yansh don expose
actually, I was engaging the brained in a logical discussion, and not a dump like u...
grin grin

Why dnt u go and play with sand at the backyard... Ur mates are waiting...
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nigeria hasnt been in recession since 1991, why did Buhari and crew bring it back?
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by kahal29: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:
How did we even end up with this crop of leaders? undecided

I regret voting APC

It's a lie..... You didn't vote for them
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by juman(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
APC hates agriculture with passion.
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by ephi123(f): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
sleazy5:
Mr. Lai Mohamed. I am - I mean Nigerians are tired of 'Why', 'Why', and 'Why'. What I want to hear is 'this is what we doing.. ' 'this is what we have put in place....' This shows that you know the problem and you are working towards resolving it. But wallowing in 'Why''Why' and 'Why' tells me you don't know the problem yet you want to explain it to us.
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by chidextec: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
APC,Buhari and Lie Muhammed can lie for Africa and the whole world...Sipping my plastic origin cheesy grin
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
This slowpoke still dey talk?
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by greatermax77(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wonderful, i think Lai mohd should hence forth, be speaking from his home town.
If its from Abuja, he would have blame gej, pls oga lai, pack to ur home town, Abuja is forcing u to lie alot & we always catch u.
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by victorazy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
lielbree:
Kai this man can lie!

Buhari has spent 70b naira on road, which road??

The reason for this recession is simply the implementation of the TSA!

Gbam
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by Lilimax(f): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
This man again undecided

Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by emilfischer(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
How did we get here
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by Lilimax(f): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
chidextec:
APC,Buhari and Lie Muhammed can lie for Africa and the whole world...Sipping my plastic origin cheesy grin
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by mikovo2002(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Blame pass administration of GEJ alone. To me it is APC bad Policy.
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by TipsyDC: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
na mr lai abi ?
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by Shaev7(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
This man, this lier, when him go stop? Kai! So na Irepodun wey I dy serve naim him com from? Mr. Lienus moha... I hail oooooo.
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by BABANGBALI: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
FowlYansh:
How did we even end up with this crop of leaders? undecided

I regret voting APC
Buhari give us back our votes. You worse pass Jonathan
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by mikovo2002(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Buhari give us back our votes. You worse pass Jonathan
#Give Us Our Votes #
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bullet1234:

Yes they are trying their best just like the pic below.
lol
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by greymatter15(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mr Lai, Can you stop talking for a minute Pls. The donkey in Shrek better o. You guys are embarrassing.
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by adconline(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
KINGwax007:
Why won't we be in recession?
What are we producing that will cater for our foreign reserve when oil nosedived and the predecessor made no plan to save.

Saudi and Canada are enjoying their savings now while Venezuela, an import dependent fool like Nigeria is dying of hunger, despite being the top in the list of oil producers.

Recession is expected...
Stop comparing Naija with Venezuela. One of their one hydroelectric dams is the 4th largest in the world, which generates close to 11K MW for 30m people while Naija only generates 3k MW for 170m people.
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by chernest2002: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lai have seen stones coming on the heads of Apc members and he is gathering some senses and he is changing his old ways of lies.
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by datigbogirl: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
sharpden:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/why-nigerias-economy-is-in-recession-lai-mohammed/

As long as it's coming from Lai's mouth, i know it is a Lie

NEXT!!!
Re: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed by Oblang(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
kings09:
See dem zombies. Still blaming the blamees. Ppl wit empty brains, here they are. Ppl dat ddnt have any plan yet clamoured for power n now they hv it, their yansh don expose

I will only take u lots serious If only u could tell me what ur hero would have done differently in the face of low oil price...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" / Obasanjo Cuts His 80th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.