Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery (22643 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / At What Age Should I Open Bank Account For My Child? / I Want To File A Divorce With My Wife And Take Custody Of My Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery by Swash042(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dandy1:

I feel so down right now, I could use some consolatory comments. What a sweet bitter day!
chai...sorry bro...ur story is almost similar to that of uncle's Triplets (2girls and 1boy),which happened last year, we were so happy wen we heard d gudnews.
2days later dey called us and told us dat d one of d triplets hv died which is d baby boi, whose suppose to b his first male child cos he already hav a daughter as d first born b4 d triplets.
Re: A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery by doubletroublmum(f): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hi. Im very sorry about your loss. I'm a mother of twin girls an we almost lost one of them too.
Make sure to carry your baby as often as possible, cause she is going to miss her twin too. You will see her searching for something, sometimes being restless, cause she will feel lonely, even if she can't talk now. It's twin psychology. Try and inform yourself please. God bless your baby
Re: A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery by doubletroublmum(f): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery by Dandy1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
doubletroublmum:
http://www.twinlesstwins.org/resources/general-twin-loss/

I'm starting to notice that. I pity her whenever I notice. It's her I feel for most in this situation. She moves as if to touch her twin while sleeping. I love her. May God protect her.
Re: A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery by doubletroublmum(f): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Amen!!!!
Re: A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery by chioma134: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
anullihappie:
Mr man pls be grateful, much as it is not easy take a grip on yourself for the family. I don't know how much I envy you and your wife. I have been married for almost five years now, without pregnancy, no labour, no push and no delivery....worse yet I have no hope of having a child, not because I'm faithless, but because I have lost hope in faith itself. All I can say is be thankful, its a faithful situation.
Have FAITH IN GOD, sister, have faith in God alone, and not on faith. He is God and not man. He will do it in His own time if you trust in Him alone. Trust Him like Job, though He slays you. Shalom.
@op, be grateful u didn't lose ur wife as well. And take heart. Another will come.
Re: A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery by dominique(f): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2016
Dandy1:

I'm starting to notice that. I pity her whenever I notice. It's her I feel for most in this situation. She moves as if to touch her twin while sleeping. I love her. May God protect her.

Wow! I never really believed in myths about twins though I'm a twin myself. May God continue to be with her.

1 Like

Re: A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery by rezzy: 4:10am On Sep 24, 2016
@ubiR, sorry for your loss.
I almost lost my baby at birth, he came with his cord round his neck and was turning blue, if not for the MD, it would have been a different story. Other 2 doctors and 2 nurses were just encouraging me to hold on while baby was in distress. Immediately the MD came, he knew something was wrong with the delivery and he swung into action. He forced the baby out with serious push and drag, He was on Oxygen and drip for 2 days.

Carelessness on the part of medical professionals is causing high mortality rate. I just hate government Hospital because of their long processes and their nurses wahala.

Wishing you healthy and happy 9 months.

1 Like

Re: A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery by ubiR(f): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
rezzy:
@ubiR, sorry for your loss.
I almost lost my baby at birth, he came with his cord round his neck and was turning blue, if not for the MD, it would have been a different story. Other 2 doctors and 2 nurses were just encouraging me to hold on while baby was in distress. Immediately the MD came, he knew something was wrong with the delivery and he swung into action. He forced the baby out with serious push and drag, He was on Oxygen and drip for 2 days.

Carelessness on the part of medical professionals is causing high mortality rate. I just hate government Hospital because of their long processes and their nurses wahala.

Wishing you healthy and happy 9 months.
They used oxygen oooo, but we are so sure it wasn't functional. With this baby, I dont care the stress in govt hospital, I will go through with it for this one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Girl In Kaduna: Walida Found In Kano / It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . / Lockdown: What's Your Daily Routine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.