Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! (94361 Views)

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Christmas Outing At Olumo Rock. (myself N Bae) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock – See Her Facial Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Suurulere(m): 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nigerian guy proposed to a white lady on Olumo Rock in Abeokuta, Ogun State. And she said Yes!!!

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Smellymouth: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
"TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS" entering the thread like ===>

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/jackie-chan-chris-tucker-rush-hour-dancing.gif[/img]

N.P ==> MAMA I MADE IT by CASSPER NYOVEST..

440 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Awesome view. Those brown golden rooftops are amazing.

[img]http://media./media/l4KhYmyuUTW8afhn2/giphy.gif[/img]

I'm not insinuating anything, but I heard that the summit of the rock is the one of the strongest focal point of JAZ.

291 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
That baba try gaan!!!!! Ibile tins! *sipping goldberg*

29 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Lovelynature(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wow! So lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by DannyJ19(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Na albino guys dhy marry now ohh...

No wonder chinedu dhy mak am 4 him caro white business......grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Lovelynature(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/jackie-chan-chris-tucker-rush-hour-dancing.gif[/img]
lol... And some avoiding it this way

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nothing sweet pass Black tOtO..

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by idrissunny: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
She accept him even be they travel down here. Kodos to them
Suurulere:
Nigerian guy proposed to a white lady on Olumo Rock in Abeokuta, Ogun State. And she said Yes!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Smellymouth: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Even Black kpomo sweet pass white Kpomo.. cheesy grin

84 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Creamish(f): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2016

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Even Black kpomo sweet pass white Kpomo.. cheesy grin
ayam telling you. Na there life end axweeaaaaaa.. wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Smellymouth: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Creamish:

cheesy cheesy LMAO!!

Happy new year ma.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lovely smiley
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by iykekelvins(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Aderola15, you're sighted

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Cletus77(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
who for say "no"?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
[size=20pt]visa done set be that[/size]

189 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
officialEFCC:
[size=20pt]visa done set be that[/size]
visa? Abi na passport you wan talk?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
visa? Abi na passport you wan talk?
everybody get passport na, na visa be the koko, think say i happy as i dey reply you so

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Smellymouth: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
ellacute45:
Lovely smiley

Yes o! It is lovely.. grin

Tell your German friend to be ready oo..

Na on top Aso Rock I go propose to her.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Smellymouth: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
ayam telling you. Na there life end axweeaaaaaa.. wink

Hahahahah..
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
TeamBlackgirls cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
officialEFCC:
everybody get passport na, na visa be the koko, think say i happy as i dey reply you so
because of visa? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jarizod:
TeamBlackgirls cheesy

come close

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
because of visa? undecided
why you dey ask question like say your brain travel?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
At least she isn't a fat whale, that's an improvement.

There are still sensible Africans out there.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by halimi26: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

N.P ==> MAMA I MADE IT by CASSPER NYOVEST..

Mr man go &get a job
All these ur obnoxious 'like-seeking' gifs won't put a single kobo in ur acct

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

You really shouldn't talk, you haven't had Latina or Asian pvssy...Local Champion is what you are.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
halimi26:

Mr man go &get a job
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy JESU

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
halimi26:

Mr man go &get a job

Why don't you stop acting stupid_ and provide him with a mouth watering job...VAGABOND.

Is it your business how people spend their day

YOUR BRAIN MUST HAVE BEEN FINGERED.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Creamish(f): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Happy new year ma.. grin

Barka de Sallah boss.. wink
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by halimi26: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:

Why don't you stop acting stupid_ and provide him with a mouth watering job...VAGABOND.

Is it your business how people spend their day, imagine the nerves this is your 20th post with your alternate and you decide to attack The ALAGA 1

YOUR BRAIN MUST HAVE BEEN FINGERED.
Hi smellymouth

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.