Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

So Deep In The Friend Zone.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Deep In The Friend Zone.... (3450 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
ok ...so i ve been frnds with this guy for like 6yrs nw,he is like my paddy and everything...he is very cute and all that and am totally free with him ,like we discuss our rltnshp with each oda and we both advice ourselves

fast forward to today...we were chatting on whatsapp,he started dis weird convo abt telling me how he feels abt me,i was thinking thats his normal playful type cos he plays alot....it turns out 2 be that he is actualy serious and is asking me out after yrs of been frnds...am like what the f...k? i see him like a brother nw,i cant imagine kissing him sef,just the mere thought of it makes me want 2 puke ...
i asked him y he didnt tell me this in d early yrs of our frndshp,his reply was that he was waiting for the right time,i felt for him buh the truth is i cant date him now even if am paid to cos am just nt attracted to him upon he is very good looking and cute ...
my advice to the guys is that if u love a gal,tell her immediately and dnt wait for the right time cos by then u will be so deep in the friendzone that u wnt be able to come out again....
i hope am making sense
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by iykekelvins(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
"So Deep In The Friendzone" Shitt!!

Sometimes, we get turned down when we confess immediately. That's why we try to get close first.

But some guys take too long. Even myself, sometimes I wouldn't know the right time to ask a girl out.

3 Likes

Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by dmgr(m): 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
oya tke

Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by ouzo1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Its better he becomes homeless rather than live in that friend zone joor
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
"So Deep In The Friendzone" Shitt!!

Sometimes, we get turned down when we confess immediately. That's why we try to get close first.

But some guys take too long. Even myself, sometimes I wouldn't know the right time to ask a girl out.
mind your language young man...
back to the topic,6yrs is just too long to wait for the right time,my advice 2 or 3 months is perfect..
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
thank God ooo...am out
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
ouzo1:
Its better he becomes homeless rather than live in that friend zone joor
lolz...ur funny
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by dmgr(m): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
ok ...so i ve been frnds with this guy for like 6yrs nw,he is like my paddy and everything...he is very cute and all that and am totally free with him ,like we discuss our rltnshp with each oda and we both advice ourselves

fast forward to today...we were chatting on whatsapp,he started dis weird convo abt telling me how he feels abt me,i was thinking thats his normal playful type cos he plays alot....it turns out 2 be that he is actualy serious and is asking me out after yrs of been frnds...am like what the f...k? i see him like a brother nw,i cant imagine kissing him sef,just the mere thought of it makes me want 2 puke sef...
i asked him y he didnt tell me this in d early yrs of our frndshp,his reply was that he was waiting for the right time,i felt for him buh the truth is i cant date him now even if am paid to cos am just nt attracted to him upon he is very good looking and cute ...
my advice to the guys is that if u love a gal,tell her immediately and dnt wait for the right time cos by then u will be so deep in the friendzone that u wnt be able to come out again....
i hope am making sense
buh wat if he was'nt intrested then and nw finds interest
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by sinaj(f): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
You can't use the same principle to solve 2 different problem.

Just because you don't like being frnds with a guy lng b4 dating doesn't mean anoda girl out there doesn't like it.

Just tell him u can't date him nd move on Lobatan!

5 Likes

Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
dmgr:

buh wat if he was'nt intrested then and nw finds interest
if ur nt interested b4,u berra nt come and be interested nw....if u become frnds with a gal for long,dnt later ask her out cos the attraction is nt there anymore,ur just like a brother 2 her by then..
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by 2dice01: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
who ask girls out diss days huh
If he had played his card well cos no perfect time to ask a girl out
3 sec silence for our bro in da dangerous zone cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
You are bored, I understand..
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
sinaj:
You can't use the same principle to solve 2 different problem.

Just because you don't like being frnds with a guy lng b4 dating doesn't mean anoda girl out there doesn't like it.

Just tell him u can't date him nd move on Lobatan!
i have noticed this abt u,u dnt read to comprehend ,u read to comment....
did i say anything abt nt telling him am nt interested??...sometimes,its good 2 use ur head once in a while..
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
discoprophet:
You are bored, I understand..
u sound so pained...r u my ex
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by ImDharay: 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
He is like your paddy, ur everything and you say d thoughts of u kissing him makes you wanna puke?
Uhmm it seems you are mentally unstable...

And if He asks you out within 3 months you will still open ur filthy mouth and turn him down as usual. βullshiiiit, Neeeeeeeexxxxxxxt...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by dmgr(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

if ur nt interested b4,u berra nt come and be interested nw....if u become frnds with a gal for long,dnt later ask her out cos the attraction is nt there anymore,ur just like a brother 2 her by then..
atyms one may jus cum wit the intension of jus being a frnd buh wit tym dat feelin might chnge and u knw being frnds for lng tym and ending up dating kind of wrk for sum pple nd its kind of nice

1 Like

Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
ImDharay:
He is like your paddy, ur everything and you say d thoughts of u kissing him makes you wanna puke?
Uhmm it seems you are mentally unstable...

And if He asks you out within 3 months you will still open ur filthy mouth and turn him down as usual. βullshiiiit, Neeeeeeeexxxxxxxt...
i have a feeling that ur a sadist in real life....who hurt u
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
u sound so pained...r u my ex
Haha.. ex-friend?
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by lilmax(m): 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
all this gehs sef....the same gehs will tell us to become friends first before we make moves undecided......mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
lilmax:
all this gehs sef....the same gehs will tell us to become friends first before we make moves undecided......mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
its confusing ryt?? sure,be frnds first but nt for too long or she will loose d attraction she has for u
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by Maamin(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2016
Rubbish! I only see a girl fool full of herself, with pride almost devouring you completely...those theory don't work with all girls, most especially my present bae. Coz we have been friends for long (let's say since 7th A.D) grin before we started dating.

Op come down from ur high horse before u run short of marriage market. Just my 2cents *drops mic*

6 Likes

Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by sinaj(f): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i have noticed this abt u,u dnt read to comprehend ,u read to comment....
did i say anything abt nt telling him am nt interested??...sometimes,its good 2 use ur head once in a while..
my advice to the guys is that if u love a gal,tell her immediately and dnt wait for the right time cos by then u will be so deep in the friendzone that u wnt be able to come out again
u shud be d one to read to comprehend.

Was referring to diz paragraph madam.
Some girls prefer dating their lng time frnds to guys they haven't known for lng.

That's why u hear some girls telling guys they are not ready, not because they ain't ready but because they are yet to b comfortable with d guy.

Some girls in ur shoe will gladly accept his dating proposal because they would prefer to date a friend.

U dnt just generalize, there is something called research.

U don't wake up one morning and attribute a theory to everyone just because it happened to u.

One man meat is another's poison.

GRACIAS!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by firstking01(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2016
Mtcheeew, rubbish, if he gives you money you will collect without thinking twiceundecided

2 Likes

Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by rosalieene(f): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

its confusing ryt?? sure,be frnds first but nt for too long or she will loose d attraction she has for u
one thing I have realized is that, once you are close to a guy, they always develop feelings for you.
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by jashar(f): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2016
hmmmm.....

I'm one of those girls that likes to take things slow.

You cannot meet me and within one month tell me you want us to start dating. isi o di kwamma? undecided

I believe in friendship before relationship.

But 6 years is too long nah.... haba. grin

1 Like

Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by EternalTruth: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2016
Maamin:
Rubbish! I only see a girl fool full of herself, with pride almost devouring you completely...those theory don't work with all girls, most especially my present bae. Coz we have been friends for long (let's say since 7th A.D) grin before we started dating.

Op come down from ur high horse before u run short of marriage market. Just my 2cents *drops mic*
best comment. I hope that Cindyemerald reads this.
Yeye girls everywere

6 Likes

Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2016
EternalTruth:
best comment. I hope that Cindyemerald reads this.
Yeye girls everywere
u dnt ve sense on a normal day so there is no need exchanging words with u..
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2016
firstking01:
Mtcheeew, rubbish, if he gives you money you will collect without thinking twiceundecided
sorry 2 disappoint u buh am nt as hungry as u r...
Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by EternalTruth: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
[s]
u dnt ve sense on a normal day so there is no need exchanging words with u.. [/s]
Get a life. Fake attention seeking Troll

2 Likes

Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by MrWhaley: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2016
Well, truth be told...You girls don't know what you want. Lobatan.
End of Story. undecided

2 Likes

Re: So Deep In The Friend Zone.... by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2016
EternalTruth:
Get a life. Fake attention seeking Troll
the beef you ve with me sounds so personal....pls dnt tell me u had 2 create another account just 2 beef me...i didnt know i affect ur useless life that much...kpele oo..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… / Deleted / Please Help Me. I Don’t Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.