Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… (3447 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum / Drama As College Student Faints During Sex Marathon With Girlfriend…see Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by Sweetnik22(f): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Two lovebirds at a college (name withheld) in Thika
Town, Kenya, mid last week caused a scene when their
s*x session went awry.

According to SDE, desperate to redeem himself after his
girlfriend threatened to dump him for being clumsy
between the sheets, the male student, only identified as
Ricky, took libido-boosting pills before going for a
bedroom marathon with his disgruntled girlfriend.

However, things didn’t go as planned and the 24-year-
old fourth year student collapsed and fainted while
desperately trying to satisfy her, leading to a scandal
that left the students and staff members in shock.

SDE reports that a student in the know revealed that it
all began after Ricky came under sharp criticism from
his girlfriend over his boring and below par performance
between the sheets.

At his wit’s end, a panic-stricken Ricky, who was not
ready to be dumped, invested in the infamous blue pill
to fire up his loins.

However, what was expected to be steamy session
turned tragic after he reportedly started gasping for
breath before collapsing into a heap.

The terrified girl screamed, attracting students and
hostel wardens who ambulated him to the health unit. It
is alleged Ricky had earlier on shared his tribulations
with some of his friends with whom he brainstormed
and came up with possible solutions.

“He was desperate to turn around things for the better and finally redeem himself after friends shared with him tips. He took the pill and washed it down with alcohol, hoping it would help him give his best and eventually win back trust and favour from his girl,” a friend who sought anonymity told SDE

The source admitted that they had asked around for the
pills, which they hoped would salvage the relationship.

“He had lately been depressed and frustrated, after his girl threatened to dump him, for falling short of expectation during intimacy. We are not sure if he took an overdose, because we were told they are not harmful when taken in the right dosage,” said the terrified friend.
“Thank God he is still alive, we were really scared, cases of men who have given up the ghost after using the pills
wrongly are rife,” he added.

Ricky visited his girlfriend, hoping to cause fireworks,
only to be overwhelmed by the drug’s strong side
effects minutes later. While in his birthday suit, Ricky
was wrapped in a bed sheet and quickly rushed to the
institution’s health unit, as some of the students in the
hostel burst into gales of laughter.

Luckily, he was quickly attended to and regained
consciousness moments later.
His girlfriend, who had accompanied him to the health
unit, melted into the crowd to avoid embarrassment and
questioning.

Medics at the health facility expressed their shock at
why such a young man would resort to libido-boosting
pills when his systems and weapon of mass procreation
are expected to be in tip top condition.

Ricky, who has since become a subject of mockery,
was discharged but advised to seek counselling as well
as a long term solution to his low performance problem.

www.naijaonpoint.com/nigerian-news/serious-drama-as-college-student-faints-during-sx-marathon-with-girlfriend-see-details.html

Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by Smellymouth: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Some ladies plans na to end guys career sha.. grin

Don't be fooled by her screams of ==>"Harder, Harder, Harder ", "Pump it", "Scatter the pussay," "Hit me hard" etc..

Once you are tired, kindly respect yourself, withdraw, shower and walk away..

Na once man dey die.. Something must kill a man, but na fvvk up if punna kill man na. You must live to fight another day...

If she wants more just hail her and walk away..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by ikbnice(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kenyans all the time.
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by bqlekan(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
I love Kenya grin
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by EmperorLee(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
It's Kenya again grin
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by techinfong: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kenya lo sure ju
My blog is a must visit
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by Sweetnik22(f): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
EmperorLee:
It's Kenya again grin
They get d best news ever grin
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by funnynation(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kenya and bad news be like APC and lie.. Kenya don dey take idea dey turn to Sodom and Gomora.. Though some guys dey 4uck up.. You think say to satisfy a woman dey put money 4ur account? Abi u think say dey go give you certificate or National honour. If you can stay 2mins 36secs my brother you don try. If she say she no dey ok abeg tell her to look for another person. Moreover when the thing dey sweet na when we dey pour akamu.. Na we go toast una, give una money yet come satisfy una? Haba!

*Nairaland official comedian* *Irep042*
*AbjFinestMC*

1 Like

Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by Muhsinkhan(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Konji been killing niggaz since the dark ages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by onstelly(f): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kenya again
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by elvision1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
She hasn't met a niggha from the United States of Akwaibom who eats dog meat everyday.

onstelly:
Kenya again

you sig. Messes with my mind.
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by onstelly(f): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
elvision1:
She hasn't met a niggha from the United States of Akwaibom who eats dog meat everyday.

you sig. Messes with my mind.
Lol what about my sigy, you don't like it smiles
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by SweetPoison22: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Annnikky cool
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by annnikky(f): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Annnikky cool
Can u run this marathon? tongue

1 Like

Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by SweetPoison22: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
annnikky:
Can u run this marathon? tongue
Do you want to find out? cool
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by annnikky(f): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Do you want to find out? cool
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by SweetPoison22: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by Sweetnik22(f): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2016
funnynation:
Kenya and bad news be like APC and lie.. Kenya don dey take idea dey turn to Sodom and Gomora.. Though some guys dey 4uck up.. You think say to satisfy a woman dey put money 4ur account? Abi u think say dey go give you certificate or National honour. If you can stay 2mins 36secs my brother you don try. If she say she no dey ok abeg tell her to look for another person. Moreover when the thing dey sweet na when we dey pour akamu.. Na we go toast una, give una money yet come satisfy una? Haba!

*Nairaland official comedian* *Irep042*
*AbjFinestMC*
U hardly get gud news from there grin

2 Likes

Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by elvision1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
onstelly:
Lol what about my sigy, you don't like it smiles

nope, am actually considering it. *chuckles*
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by onstelly(f): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
elvision1:

nope, am actually considering it. *chuckles*
Hahaha
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by elvision1(m): 1:58am On Sep 21, 2016
onstelly:

Hahaha

so be careful the information you put out there, someone crazy on the brink of mental destruction could just be passing by.
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by onstelly(f): 6:00am On Sep 21, 2016
elvision1:

so be careful the information you put out there, someone crazy on the brink of mental destruction could just be passing by.
shocked shocked now I don't understand, what do you mean by that biko explain well for me
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by elvision1(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2016
onstelly:

shocked shocked now I don't understand, what do you mean by that biko explain well for me

lol chill. Just messing with ya, but what i meant was someone smart who has had the thought of suicide might just give your sig. A second thought of implementation.
Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by onstelly(f): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2016
elvision1:

lol chill. Just messing with ya, but what i meant was someone smart who has had the thought of suicide might just give your sig. A second thought of implementation.
Yea I understand before sha but I pray the person won't see it

1 Like

Re: Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… by hotwax: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2016
I was in Kenya last year. I blew up many pssy. Kenya girls are the best...

I am missing Kenya lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture That Shows People Reactions About Ultimate Cycler / Ladies If You Cannot Do This, You Are Not A Wife Material. / When A Lady Says She Need A Break In Relationship, What Does That Implies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.