Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep (3529 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / Everyone Go Sleep!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 14, 2016
Abeg see me see problem o.. Nigerians and their seriousness I no know when my neighbour turn prayer warrior as that woman nai like quarrel pass and now she dey cabash like who no sabi talk.... She don disturb my sleep so I just waka go her window corner go light my weed begin burn incense too.. Now she don come out say my weed dey disturb her prayer.... Romancelanders abeg na bad thing I do for this night so

Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Rozaystunna(m): 3:08am On Sep 14, 2016
Keep the cookie burning bruh
Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 14, 2016
See o

2 Likes

Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 14, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Keep the cookie burning bruh
Come join me abeg Na Uncut I buy

Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by chukxie(m): 3:13am On Sep 14, 2016
Puff, puff, pass. Save the 'Claro' for me cos that part sweet pass toto! If you don't believe ask 9ce grin grin grin
Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Rozaystunna(m): 3:17am On Sep 14, 2016
Carlisle:

Come join me abeg
Na Uncut I buy
man this is paradise....
Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 14, 2016
I don begin Imagine how my weed farm go look like in the before december
Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by daclint(m): 3:30am On Sep 14, 2016
Omo na presidential sh!t u dey oo

Continue bro

Keep that George BUSH burning

1 Like

Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by jonaifame22(m): 4:00am On Sep 14, 2016
Sweet sensimilla
Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by bonnyboy05(m): 4:11am On Sep 14, 2016
u do well
Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 14, 2016
grin
Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Ayodeji1908(m): 5:46am On Sep 14, 2016
READ UP!!!
*Don't Depend on Salary, Allowance or even POCKET Money.
*Don't be enslaved to the global unjust financial system.
* The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender...
*Free yourself from FINANCIAL SLAVERY TODAY coz your life is about to change..

Want to learn HOW?

<^No Selling Nor Networking^>

Reply with your Whatsapp Number NOW!!!
Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 14, 2016
grin all hail his royal Highness....
Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Georgekyrian(m): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2016
Burn slow*!!
Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Opistorincos(m): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2016
What pleasure do you guys deruve from smoking? Cos i jut don't understand why you'll be harming your body with a smile on your face

1 Like

Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Opistorincos:
What pleasure do you guys deruve from smoking? Cos i jut don't understand why you'll be harming your body with a smile on your face

It's like the problem of Nigeria,you can't understand it.

2 Likes

Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Opistorincos(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2016
Thebachelor:

It's like the problem of Nigeria,you can't understand it.
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by adaksbullet: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Mine fam cheesy grin cheesy grin

Weed tread cheesy grin cheesy grin

Puuuuuuuuuuuufs grin cheesy grin grin

Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by olawealth1000(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by DozieInc(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nah that long chewing gum for your hand you dey call weed ?

Anyway, let me contact the authorities..
Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Opistorincos:
What pleasure do you guys derive from smoking? Cos i jut don't understand why you'll be harming your body with a smile on your face

Let me show you
Plus its a scientific and medically proven fact that Cannabis helps in the reduction of cancer cells and lump in the human body

Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Opistorincos(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Carlisle:

Let me show you
Plus its a scientific and medically proven fact that Cannabis helps in the reduction of cancer cells and lump in the human body

SMH
Re: As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Opistorincos:

SMH
I totally agree

(1) (Reply)

See A Egyptian Inspired Maternity Shoot, Featuring Woman Wearing Nothing (photos / Slept With 3 Sisters And I Want To Marry One Of Them............ Advice Needed / Watch: Ghanian Man Teaching People How To Have S*x At Orgasm Conference In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.