Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog (1647 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / She Turned Him Down And Queried Why He Didn't Try Again. See Epic Response. / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by omodejk12: 6:26am On Sep 14, 2016
Would you put your pet before a potential husband or wife?
A woman in India has done just that as she turned down an arranged marriage because the suitor didn't want her dog to come, too.
Karishma Walia who works in Gurgaon, was in talks with the "eligible bachelor" from New Delhi when they hit an impasse over her beloved pet, Lucy.
"I don't want a dog to come in between my love life and not share the same bed...that's for sure," he said, according to a WhatsApp conversation that was posted on Twitter. "And my mum doesn't like dogs in general."
After she explained that's why "it won't work out", he evidently thought she was barking mad.
"Are you serious? My god," he said. "Are you sure about your decision. It may be a temporary phase in life when you like dogs. We are talking of your life here."

"My mum thought he's an excellent match because he's good-looking and well-off," Walia told BuzzFeed.She insisted she could not "abandon my dog for anyone", to which he replied: "I am sorry to say this. But please marry the dog in that case."
"There was a lot of family pressure, and they still think I did the wrong thing by raising the concern about my dog."
He continued to try to change her mind but she stood her ground.
"He would say things like 'family should be a priority and not career'," Walia said.
"I gave up when he commented about my dog. I don't know why my family still thinks he's an eligible bachelor."
It is by no means the first time a pet has been a thorn in a relationship.

Source : Love me, love my dog : Indian woman turned down marriage because he didn't want her dog

1 Share

Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 14, 2016
My land
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 14, 2016
I love this.
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 14, 2016
Thread for Angels!
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by KRILMIJAY(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2016
wink cheesy
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by Luckylife(m): 7:01am On Sep 14, 2016
That legion can kill her husband just to feed her dog when it hungry.
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by Khd95(m): 7:04am On Sep 14, 2016
Make she kuku marry the dawg na!
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by henrydadon(m): 7:04am On Sep 14, 2016
N.a. craze dey worry am
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by fairlyusedpant: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2016
Ha thats too bad, that was what happened to okafor jnr, okafor jnr had one goat which he called rufus, he loved the goat so much that he washed the plates of the goat, fed the goat, bath the goat, bought pizza for the goat, sang sweet and romantic songs for goat and even took the goat on a vacation to italy, until one day he met titilayo, and he fell in love with her, so okafor told her that he wants to marry her, but titilayo told him that he has to choose one option, it is either he chooses the goat or he chooses her, right now, okafor is still thinking ... I will inform you guys later when he changes his mind
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 14, 2016
I feel for her, i was in situation like this, i had no trusted friend other than my beloved, Volvo. She might not have trusted friend due to this dog as well. If you want to know what i mean, try it out.
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by jokpeme1: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2016
Her upbringing caused it...
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by naijaboiy: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2016
I don't even understand.
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by cherriton12: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2016
naijaboiy:
I don't even understand.

Is marriage issue... Can you do what she did? It does not make sense.
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by jashar(f): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2016
hmmm.....

but there are some pets that are extra special oooo......

hmmm......

maybe she didn't love the man enough to leave her beloved pet behind.

#teammustlovedogs#
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by yomexi36: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Online business that can earn you N250,000
every month.

1. No Computer Knowledge.
2. Just 2 Hours Of Work Everyday online.
3. You Can Use Your Mobile Phone.
4. Little or No Start Up Cost
5. And Earn N250,000 Every Month.
If you are interested CLICK www.naijaebiz.com/abayomi/
for details on how you can start.
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by jokpeme1: 11:58am On Sep 14, 2016
jashar:
hmmm.....
but there are some pets that are extra special oooo......
hmmm......
maybe she didn't love the man enough to leave her beloved pet behind.
#teammustlovedogs#
I THINK IT IS AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE.
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by eyinjuege: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
He will meet someone else that doesn't have a pet, and she'll also meet someone else that likes and can tolerate her dog.
No be by force.
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by faithugo64(f): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
because of dog
she never ready to marry
by the time she clocks 35 eeh and still single,she go kill that dog
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by jokpeme1: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
eyinjuege:
He will meet someone else that doesn't have a pet, and she'll also meet someone else that likes and can tolerate her dog.
No be by force.
I hope so....
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by cherriton12: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
jokpeme1:

I hope so....

This refusal of marriage baffles me...
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by kerijhison: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
jokpeme1:

I THINK IT IS AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE.
I agree to so..
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by omodejk12: 12:34pm On May 10, 2018
This is how it is to some people.. so just accept it.
cherriton12:

Is marriage issue... Can you do what she did? It does not make sense.
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by joseo: 2:02pm On May 10, 2018
you hear things like that when it's a baby talking about marriage.
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by cherriton12: 4:20pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by SoapQueen(f): 5:53pm On May 10, 2018
Anybody that wants to date me must love all my dogs...You can't love me and hate them.
Re: Love Me, Love My Dog : She Turned Down Marriage Because He Didn't Want Her Dog by omodejk12: 11:20am On May 11, 2018
Are you serious.... then you will wait for a long time..

SoapQueen:
Anybody that wants to date me must love all my dogs...You can't love me and hate them.

(1) (Reply)

The Drummer Boy Episode 1,2 / I'm Leaving This Disgusting Social Media Platform / "No Money No Sex On Val".. Ghanaian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.