Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) (27637 Views)

Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / Recall Senator Rafiu Ibrahim For Kneeling Before Saraki- Kwara South Unity Forum / Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by Bujumbura(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2016
Ndi ofe and eye service

1 Like

Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by sukkot: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2016
Ddaji:
I am sure this post is from one flat head that is use to kick his father with leg to wake him up.This normal way of greating elders and seniors in the north and west that still respect elders
cheesy people kick their fathers to wake them up ? dayum grin
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by zicoraads: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2016
I think it's just respect. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I get audience with a certain governor and his wife on different occasions and we just talk normal and straight. Although I want to think these ones are probably asking for favors. So of course, they have to act the part.
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by SweetLove0(f): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2016
PDP Man at work
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by Dyt(f): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2016
Asuokaa:

Alatenuje

LMAO
This got me laughing hard
cheesy cheesy
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by orisa37: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2016
The man kneeling is a Professional beggar and a sycophant. Senator Rafiu is also a Bushman.

1 Like

Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2016
I rather die like a man than to live like a coward!
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2016
Ddaji:
I am sure this post is from one flat head that is use to kick his father with leg to wake him up.This normal way of greating elders and seniors in the north and west that still respect elders
cheesy can't stop laughing , but you are right most of the Igbo's dont have respect when it comes to greeting .
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by ekmike(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2016
These kind of men wont mind being flogged just for money
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by socrates007: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2016
The reverse was the case when the idiot was seeking for thier votes.Politicians like this will be very humble when they need your vote.
now he has gotten it he is now the boss and the spirit of arrogance have overwhelmed him.
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 10:36am On Sep 14, 2016
I love my people shaa. Who you be, how much you get and who you epp wey go make igbo man come your living room come kneel down for you?
Tufiakwa. Esi be gi aga be onye? Nnaa itara ji egole?

3 Likes

Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by moshould(m): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2016
Political bastards, atenuje no fit let dem go work... na follow follow dem sabi..
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by arthurousman: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2016
Mental poverty is worst of it all. How can a man knell down to follow human just for food.

1 Like

Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by gbishman: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2016
What is all this for Christ sakes, where is the dignity in being a man. Those are fathers and husband's gosh leaders learn to leaders
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2016
farouk0403:
cheesy can't stop laughing , but you are right most of the Igbo's dont have respect when it comes to greeting .

And what is your definition of "respect" ?
Oh I get it, postrating or kneeling down?

Now listen, cultures are different, we Igbos don't do it as much, that's true, but don't use your cultural practices as a basis to judge other cultures, because not everybody see things the same way with you, which btw, is not a crime because variety is the spice of life.

Key point: Don't use your culture as a basis to judge other cultures, because worldwide, no culture is inferior

1 Like

Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2016
Emmahunk:
I love my people shaa. Who you be, how much you get and who you epp wey go make igbo man come your living room come kneel down for you?
Tufiakwa. Esi be gi aga be onye? Nnaa itara ji egole?

Eziokwu nwa nne.

2 Likes

Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by Laredojohn(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2016
hmmm if this one becomes Govern or they will have to lick his shoes to get favors
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2016
Poverty at play.

Someone said its respect.

Is that senator older than the ones kneeling down for him ?

May God never allow me kneel because of food.

1 Like

Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Just the normal Naija respect cool

Are u sure?Check again.
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2016
Ugosample:

And what is your definition of "respect" ?
Oh I get it, postrating or kneeling down?

Now listen, cultures are different, we Igbos don't do it as much, that's true, but don't use your cultural practices as a basis to judge other cultures, because not everybody see things the same way with you, which btw, is not a crime because variety is the spice of life.

Key point: Don't use your culture as a basis to judge other cultures, because worldwide, no culture is inferior

thats why I said " respect in terms of greeting"

This reminds me of my 200level GST course, (Nigeria people and culture) Thou the lecturer is an Igbo man but he is not biased, he agreed that the igbos are decentralized and when it comes to respect for their elders they are in no way to be compared to the two other major tribes (,Yoruba and Hausa).

I am not against Igbo's and their way of life but it is the truth, I have a lot of Igbo friends.
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2016
So one cannot kneel down for his brother or respectable family member.
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by aflovic: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2016
This Kwara people they are gullible. I used to wonder how Saraki conquered their intelligent and start ruling them and pass the baton to his son. This was how it all begins. This useless senator has just started his own. God will deliver Nigerians from the hand of these their taskmasters called political leaders
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2016
farouk0403:

This reminds me of my 200level GST course, (Nigeria people and culture) Thou the lecturer is an Igbo man but he is not biased, he agreed that the igbos are decentralized and when it comes to respect for their elders they are in no way to be compared to the two other major tribes (,Yoruba and Hausa).

I am not against Igbo's and their way of life but it is the truth, I have a lot of Igbo friends.

"Respect in terms of greeting" ?? What's the meaning of that?

How long does it take to greet somebody?

An Igbo man will first of all offer you a seat and then present you with kola. You don't come inside an Igbo man's house to kneel down. What the phuck is that?

Igbos respect their elders, just that they don't throw themselves to the floor to drive home the so called respect or greeting.

Inukwa isekpu ani ma obu ima afo na ani all because you want to greet or respect somebody. Rubbish.

I have knelt and will kneel for my maternal uncles and aunties. That's our tradition. I wouldn't do that I was seeking any favour from them or vice versa. That's not allowed.
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2016
Nigerian politicians behave like slave masters.
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by Jaykay0115(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2016
undecidedYoruba:
How petty can the Yorubas get lipsrsealed
craze dey ur head
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2016
farouk0403:

Okay, grin
I see....
But Igbo people respect their elders too, just that the mode/way is different.
You don't have to postrate to show respect
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by agwom(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2016
semi-god..
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by onward4life(m): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2016
Asuokaa:
Just bcause of food

Alatenuje

www.evilla.com.ng

Where is Kwara sef?
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
gbosaa:

"Respect in terms of greeting" ?? What's the meaning of that?

How long does it take to greet somebody?

An Igbo man will first of all offer you a seat and then present you with kola. You don't come inside an Igbo man's house to kneel down. What the phuck is that?

Igbos respect their elders, just that they don't throw themselves to the floor to drive home the so called respect or greeting.

Inukwa isekpu ani ma obu ima afo na ani all because you want to greet or respect somebody. Rubbish.

I have knelt and will kneel for my maternal uncles and aunties. That's our tradition. I wouldn't do that I was seeking any favour from them or vice versa. That's not allowed.

OK thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ugosample:

Okay, grin I see.... But Igbo people respect their elders too, just that the mode/way is different. You don't have to postrate to show respect
OK sire, understood.
Re: People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) by kudos4u(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
That happens when you don't want to work and you want to live large #sellgala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino / Edwin Clark Names Top Police Officers Behind His Home Raid / IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.