Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode (41154 Views)

Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP / DSS, EFCC Showdown: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Administration - Senator / You Had Lost Your Memory- Fani-kayode Blast Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by DONSMITH123(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2016
Femi Fani-Kayode

Former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani- Kayode, has stated President Muhammadu Buhari, had either lost his memory or was not well-informed when he told Nigerians that he inherited nothing from the PDP administrations of Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan.

The ex-Spokesman of Goodluck Jonathan Presidential Campaign Organisation told Vanguard that President Buhari had in the last one year and three months, brought nothing but chaos, destruction, division, fear, deaths and shame to Nigeria compared to the PDP governments he was ridiculing.

He said, “It is obvious that President Muhammadu Buhari has either lost his memory or he has been badly misinformed.

“If you look at the state of the country in 1999 when former President Olusegun Obasanjo took over and compare it to what it was in 2007 when he left office, you will find out that there was not just development but also a miraculous transformation in every sector; that is what Obasanjo managed to achieve and I am very proud to be part of that government and part of those legacies.

“After Obasanjo left, Umaru Yar’ Adua took over and then came former President Goodluck Jonathan. As far as I am concerned, Jonathan built on Obasanjo’s legacies and foundation and he took us to yet another level.

“If you compare Nigeria in 2015 by the time Jonathan left to 1999 before Obasanjo came in, you will have to thank the PDP for lifting this nation up and taking us from strength to strength.

“By the time Jonathan left in 2015, we had the largest economy on the African Continent and the fastest growing economy in the world, among other things.

“In one year and three months, all of that have been destroyed by President Buhari and his APC, we are now back in the dark ages. Every sector in the country has been destroyed and everyone is complaining.

“President Buhari has brought nothing, but ethnic cleansing, recession, abuse of power, persecution, genocide, chaos, destruction, division, fear, deaths and shame to Nigeria and they have no other way of running the country, but to intimidate the citizens and threaten them. That is his own legacy.

“It should also be noted that a large number of people that supported Buhari in his quest to become the president, last year, were all originally from the PDP, whether the PDP governors, who decamped or PDP ministers who decamped or PDP legislators who decamped, 70 percent of people that helped to put Buhari in power used to be PDP including former President Olusegun Obasanjo; former Vice President Atiku Abubakar; Senate President Bukola Saraki; Speaker, House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara; former speakers Aminu Tambuwal, Aminu Masari; Umar Ghali Naaba; former minister of the Federal Capital Territory and governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El- Rufai; Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State; Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi; former governors Olagunsoye Oyinlola; Segun Oni; Danjuma Goje; Aliyu Wammakko; Rabiu Kwankwaso; Murtala Nyako; George Akume; Senate Leader, Ali; former PDP national chairmen, Barnabas Gemade; Audu Ogbeh, among others.

“When he insults PDP legacy and said that nothing was ever done by PDP in 16 years, he is insulting those 70 per cent that put him in power starting with Obasanjo and I think that this is most unfair and very ungrateful of him.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/14/buhari-lost-memory-fani-kayode/

151 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by SweetLove0(f): 9:52am On Sep 14, 2016
I dont blame u Fanithief, I blame d laws of Nigeria dat gives total freedom 2 common criminals like u. I wish we could adopt d law of China.

65 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by madridguy(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2016
The chief wailer his back on duty. I swear down, democracy is our biggest problem in Nigeria. Had been we're in a working system, Fani would have been in INBOX or been executed by firing squad.

Never again will PDP rule over us again, if you're not happy with it, kill yourself or commit suicide grin

PDP wasted 16 years with no single result, claiming we have fastest growing economy with hunger everywhere, lack of good road system, strikes upon strikes, looting upon looting, aiding militancy and terrorism. PDP will forever be remembered for EVIL and nothing else.

65 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by DONSMITH123(m): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2016

“When he insults PDP legacy and said that nothing was ever done by PDP in 16 years, he is insulting those 70 per cent that put him in power starting with Obasanjo and I think that this is most unfair and very ungrateful of him.”

So,FFK OBJ was the one that chased you guys out?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Hiploko(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2016
SweetLove0:
I dont blame u Fanithief, I blame d laws of Nigeria dat gives total freedom 2 common criminals like u. I wish we could adopt d law of China.
just keep quiet. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Read what was written again. Read it like 20 times, maybe it will begin to make meaning to you. Some of us read it once and saw the whole truth in it.

426 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by SweetLove0(f): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2016
Hiploko:
just keep quiet. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Read what was written again. Read it like 20 times, maybe it will begin to make meaning to you. Some of us read it once and saw the whole truth in it.

tar!!! shut up there.

are you minding that criminal? if not for the rule of law he could have been cooling his big head in jail

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Bujumbura(m): 10:01am On Sep 14, 2016
SweetLove0:
Attacking messenger always

235 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by SweetLove0(f): 10:01am On Sep 14, 2016
Bujumbura:
Attacking messenger always

so?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Bujumbura(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2016
Even our Vacant Pastor is tired

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by DONSMITH123(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2016
Bujumbura:
Even our Vacant Pastor is tired

grin grin grin grin grin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Bujumbura(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2016
SweetLove0:

so?
Read the piece again

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2016
gbam.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Wadeoye(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2016
Is it not funny that criminals are even talking and commenting on national issues?
People who stole less than 10k are in kirikiri. FFK fraudulently looted N1B naira in collusion with GEJ and see them, talking and driving round the country. What kind of law is this that encourages criminality? Africa can't move forward with this rubbish law we are currently operating.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by cashmoney02: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2016
SweetLove0:

tar!!! shut up there.

are you minding that criminal? if not for the rule of law he could have been cooling his big head in jail
you should be the one to shut up already.

You obviously spilling poo from that asshole you tagged a mouth

go back to that post, read it over and over again

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2016
SweetLove0:
some people are just to stupid to the point that they can't comprehend a simple message in their life .
.just scroll up there, read that Again come back ,connect your fingers to your pea sized brain and retype .twerp

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by DONSMITH123(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by SweetLove0(f): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2016
cashmoney02:
you should be the one to shut up already.

You obviously spilling poo from that asshole you tagged a mouth

go back to that post, read it over and over again

pain am wella

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2016
This mad man will not shut up his mouth now. When Dss and Efcc invade his house now the useless IPOB yoots will be screaming witchhunting

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by SweetLove0(f): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2016
Wadeoye:
Is it not funny that criminals are even talking and commenting on national issues?
People who stole less than 10k are in kirikiri. FFK fraudulently looted N1B naira in collusion with GEJ and see them, talking and driving round the country. What kind of law is this that encourages criminality? Africa can't move forward with this rubbish law we are currently operating.

That's my point.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by SweetLove0(f): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2016
irunooboo:
This mad man will not shut up his mouth now. When Dss and Efcc invade his house now the useless IPOB yoots will be screaming witchhunting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by yorubasmustprosper(f): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2016
SweetLove0:

The cure to this your mumurizm is farfetched..

Someone please help me with the anti-zombie syringe

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by tritt(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2016
No need to spoil your keyboard typing whatever.....Did Fani make sense or not? Forget about the messenger and get the message.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by TippyTop(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Buhari not only lost his memory he also lost his brain in 1985, the dullard should have been left with his cows.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by cashmoney02: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2016
SweetLove0:

pain am wella
shm cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by SweetLove0(f): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:

The cure to this your mumurizm is farfetched..

Someone please help me with the anti-zombie syringe

PARK WELL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Pavarottii(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2016
SweetLove0:
For once, try reading b4 commenting. They don't give award or money for being first to comment.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Wadeoye(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2016
tritt:
No need to spoil your keyboard typing whatever.....Did Fani make sense or not? Forget about the messenger and get the message.

What sense can a man of questionable character make?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Pavarottii(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2016
madridguy:
The chief wailer his back on duty. I swear down, democracy is our biggest problem in Nigeria. Had been we're in a working system, Fani would have been in INBOX or been executed by firing squad.

Never again will PDP rule over us again, if you're not happy with it, kill yourself or commit suicide grin

PDP wasted 16 years with no single result, claiming we have fastest growing economy with hunger everywhere, lack of good road system, strikes upon strikes, looting upon looting, aiding militancy and terrorism. PDP will forever be remembered for EVIL and nothing else.

Unfortunately for u APC is just playing ludo with ur intelligence and destiny. Cos APC is made up of 70% PDP. And u still insult PDP.

U av to wake up my friend.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Pavarottii(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2016
irunooboo:
Why should they invade his house? Has a court nt granted him administrative bail?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by tritt(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Wadeoye:

What sense can a man of questionable character make?

Now you come out of nowhere replying a question with a question...Zombie no go go unless you tell am to go ZOMBIE.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by Pavarottii(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2016
SweetLove0:

tar!!! shut up there.

Who FFK or Buhari?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode by SweetLove0(f): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2016
Pavarottii:

Who FFK or Buhari?

YOU ALREADY KNOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? / Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) / How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.