Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! (10169 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / See What Came Out When A Beautiful Lady Farted [mess] In Public / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Do girls really fart when they doing anal?
come let's try it,so u can find out for ur self tongue grin

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by danduj(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I don't understand how you can fart when the diick is in? undecided I find it hard to fart when I sit down unless I stand up or raise one leg sad
ew

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Tommfrench(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
donut shiit hole

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
danduj:
ew
I know tongue

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I know tongue

Cold de catch me

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by handsomety(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Do girls really fart when they doing anal?
so you to love it..

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by otodeluxe(m): 12:26am On Sep 15, 2016
agesron:
Smiles, is it a crime to fart during sex? Just asking thou. grin

I dey suspect you

2 Likes

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by kennykendo(m): 1:26am On Sep 15, 2016
agesron:
Smiles, is it a crime to fart during sex? Just asking thou. grin

lol fart.. and I'll zip up, lock with a padlock n swallow d keys

2 Likes

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Chanchit: 6:53am On Sep 15, 2016
PEPPERified:
hmm. Through what hole did she fart? Since they were having anals...

Some s h I t sef .

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Dshocker(m): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I don't understand how you can fart when the diick is in? undecided I find it hard to fart when I sit down unless I stand up or raise one leg sad

I guess you have a big azz,thats why they are trapped sitting down like you are a trap queen.

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2016
i try calling u back yesterday dear didnt pickit... tongue tongue
CrazyQuinn:
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2016
Dshocker:

I guess you have a big azz,thats why they are trapped sitting down like you are a trap queen.
abeg oh! I no be trap queen oh grin

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2016
grin cold still dey catch you?
Passy089:

Cold de catch me

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
i try calling u back yesterday dear didnt pickit... tongue tongue
sorry I was asleep kiss now I'm awake smiley

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Dshocker(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
abeg oh! I no be trap queen oh grin

But you said your azz can trap mess cheesy
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by agesron(f): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2016
otodeluxe:

I dey suspect you

Hahahahahaha, me? Ok o
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by agesron(f): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2016
kennykendo:

lol fart.. and I'll zip up, lock with a padlock n swallow d keys

That's serious, ( smiles) . grin
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

With about 10 years in the game..... guess you could say so. grin
Boss , ten years experience in Anal? Your game tight... Twale Baba grin
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2016
SmellingAnus:

Badass nigga.... na ur type de tear pant instead of removing it grin grin grin
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin cold still dey catch you?

Yeah ah think I need a hug bae
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2016
Passy089:

Badass nigga.... na ur type de tear pant instead of removing it grin grin grin
Lol.... cheesy
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
wink smiley
Passy089:

Yeah ah think I need a hug bae
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Synzu(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
SmellingAnus:

LOL, baba no be for Anal o.. I was speaking in generality. grin
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

Ass -Lord grin grin grin
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Synzu(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Passy089:

Ass -Lord grin grin grin
As long as its a female's ass wink grin
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by stiflerdrug: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

But you're crazy Shaa.. To be fuckiing honest cheesy

And you must have a big butt cool
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

As long as its a female's ass wink grin

I'll tell your mummy u re now a naughty boy
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Synzu(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Passy089:

I'll tell your mummy u re now a naughty boy
My mummy is well aware cheesy
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
stiflerdrug:

But you're crazy Shaa.. To be fuckiing honest cheesy

And you must have a big butt cool
you know wink.....I have a flat yansh sad
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

oh I see.... Me I just dey start, na only over two decades of experience I get for gnashing things grin
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Synzu(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
SmellingAnus:
oh I see.... Me I just dey start, na only over two decades of experience I get for gnashing things grin

Toto veteran!! gringrin

I hail you sir! cool
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by stiflerdrug: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
you know wink.....I have a flat yansh sad

Lol abeg then you can fart freely undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / Man Masturbates Himself To Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.