Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! (10177 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / See What Came Out When A Beautiful Lady Farted [mess] In Public / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Synzu(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Words from an experienced man, maybe? wink
With about 10 years in the game..... guess you could say so. grin

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by vicben27(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
A stupid nigga wil stick his di'ck in shit(ass anal) n call it pleasure. Derz nothing more sweeter than a juicy pussy.

2 Likes

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Do girls really fart when they doing anal?
look at your life

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
vicben27:
A stupid nigga wil stick his di'ck in shit(ass anal) n call it pleasure. Derz nothing more sweeter than a juicy pussy.

gringrin bahd guy

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by vicben27(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
Passy089:

gringrin bahd guy
bahd guyz in d buildin. I see u bro

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
vicben27:
bahd guyz in d buildin. I see u bro

Ahh dnt eat ass bro... Team chocolate pussy gringrin

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Adebowhales(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I don't understand how you can fart when the diick is in? undecided I find it hard to fart when I sit down unless I stand up or raise one leg sad
Wetin dis one dey yarn?? Gals no dey mess joor.

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by vicben27(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Passy089:

Ahh dnt eat ass bro... Team chocolate pussy gringrin
bin eatin kitty-kat since 1914. But aint stickin my Joy stick in no shit. Dat f'uckin gay.

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin cheesy
Adebowhales:

Wetin dis one dey yarn?? Gals no dey mess joor.

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by successnd(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I don't understand how you can fart when the diick is in? undecided I find it hard to fart when I sit down unless I stand up or raise one leg sad
thats correct

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
vicben27:
bin eatin kitty-kat since 1914. But aint stickin my Joy stick in no shit. Dat f'uckin gay.

gringrin But one time when I was drunk I almost sank My dick in there Lol

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Youngpo413: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
agesron:
Smiles, is it a crime to fart during sex? Just asking thou. grin
it's really really impossible to fart during anal sex. Sounds weird

2 Likes

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Youngpo413: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
crazy indeed

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Youngpo413: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
I anal feels great especially if the lady has a bubble" butt

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by 7inches: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
CaroLyner:
was the smell that awful gringrin
wow u are bae.. trying anal with u will be very sweet though tongue

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by holluphemydavid(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
agesron:
Dere is notin wrong with Dat jor, even when at cloud 9,will u even care someone fart or wot

2 Likes

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by leosmart323: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]lollllll ;Dlollllll

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by holluphemydavid(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Do girls really fart when they doing anal?
U girls shud be d rite person to answer dat

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by holluphemydavid(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Hun pro

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by LordScent(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Na why your yansh dey smell...

Uhmmmmm

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin
LordScent:

Na why your yansh dey smell...

Uhmmmmm

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Lastking147(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Jeeeesus shocked
So u sabi how to do it grin

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin
Lastking147:

Jeeeesus shocked
So u sabi how to do it grin

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by metallisc(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Eowriand389: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by ayamAgenius: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
agesron:

Yes it is... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by LaClickLaBend: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
agesron:
coman findout on my bed

3 Likes

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by agesron(f): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
LaClickLaBend:

coman findout on my bed

Lolz, funny You.

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by LaClickLaBend: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
agesron:

Lolz, funny You.
nice profile pix. You don't look like you've ever fart in yur life

2 Likes

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by agesron(f): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
gbengarock:

Y do I think u also fart during sex? Nice pix u v got

Thank you. Smiles.

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Fidelismaria: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
sharp guy

a dirty hoe ain't worth f*cking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts / Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here / Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.