Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! (10175 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / See What Came Out When A Beautiful Lady Farted [mess] In Public / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
you know wink.....I have a flat yansh sad

I love dm flat grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

Toto veteran!! gringrin

I hail you sir! cool

he's the undisputed Ass lord..... grin grin grin
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

Toto veteran!! gringrin

I hail you sir! cool
hahahaha hope you are much better now health wise
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Synzu(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha hope you are much better now health wise

Bruh! I've spent the last few mins trying to recall telling you about my health but I can't! How did you know? shocked

Anyway.. Flu wanted me dead. I guess I'm recuperating, thanks a lot!
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

Bruh! I've spent the last few mins trying to recall telling you about my health but I can't! How did you know? shocked

Anyway.. Flu wanted me dead. I guess I'm recuperating, thanks a lot!
hahahah we need you alive much more unfucked Totos also need you alive... Happy you are recuperating... cool
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Synzu(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahah we need you alive much more unfucked Totos also need you alive... Happy you are recuperating... cool

Hehe! Thanks boss. After recovering, I'm going on 1-month (and I mean it) cunnt recess till I'm fully functional. gringrin

It can wait. Health is wealth bruh. cool
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
cheesy lolz grin
stiflerdrug:

Lol abeg then you can fart freely undecided

1 Like

Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

Hehe! Thanks boss. After recovering, I'm going on 1-month (and I mean it) cunnt recess till I'm fully functional. gringrin

It can wait. Health is wealth bruh. cool
we all know that the dicck is an island that has a mind of its own even in times of sickness we have sadly fulfilled its selfish desires grin... Anyway good luck as you embark on "war against dick"... I hope you win even though I will not put my money on that... grin
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Synzu(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
SmellingAnus:
we all know that the dicck is an island that has a mind of its own even in times of sickness we have sadly fulfilled its selfish desires grin... Anyway good luck as you embark on "war against dick"... I hope you win even though I will not put my money on that... grin

Nah bruh, I'm straight this time. Even if I just lie like a log and let her grind that wood (which I thought I could handle), it would still affect and weaken my immune system (when the volcano erupts) grin. I know better this time, that's why I've put a 1-month restriction on all kinds of nene, whether succulently fleshy or tight-grip flat! cheesy

Except ofcourse, LuvU2 says YES! and decides she wants to have a baby. I might just consider lifting that ban. wink
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Synzu:

Nah bruh, I'm straight this time. Even if I just lie like a log and let her grind that wood (which I thought I could handle), it would still affect and weaken my immune system (when the volcano erupts) grin. I know better this time, that's why I've put a 1-month restriction on all kinds of nene, whether succulently fleshy or tight-grip flat! cheesy

Except ofcourse, LuvU2 says YES! and decides she wants to have a baby. I might just consider lifting that ban. wink
well, what more can I say than to say fuckgrats in advance grin ... Either she accepts or not the dicck knows how best to satisfy itself grin
Re: She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! by Synzu(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
SmellingAnus:
well, what more can I say than to say fuckgrats in advance grin ... Either she accepts or not the dicck knows how best to satisfy itself grin

GLORY gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ / When Having Sex? (photos) / A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.