Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) (34568 Views)

Zaphaniah Gisalo And Yusuf Tijani Decamp From PDP To APC / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by Emmysteve(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Stupid bloggers.
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by Synzu(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=Berlynn post=49354729][/quote]
Thought you left? grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by azimibraun: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wanna be famous for 15mins? Say thrash about the president Buhari, any member of his family or APC'S change agenda. I bet you no matter how stupid or dumb you sound you will enjoy fame momentarily. The wahala be say the fame no dey last and money no dey follow am...
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Keneking:
Ok
When are you coming back to APC grin grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Synzu:

Thought you left? grin
yea and i am back grin Ssssshhhh don't let any one know sad angry
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by presentley: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by Synzu(m): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Berlynn:
Nah... I don't snitch like that.

Why'd u leave in the first place?
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by Calismart(m): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
I see
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by buchilino(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
I THANK GOD 4 DIS PICTURE, COS IT JUST PROVES MY ARGUMENT ALONG. IN NIGERIA, IT'S ALL ABOUT PERSONAL INTEREST. 4 D CUCUMBERS DAT LIKE 2 SAY AM 4 APC OR PDP, I WEEP 4 U COS UR D MOST MISERABLE HUMAN ON EARTH.
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by jamesibor: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
ceometromedia:
PDP new media officer, Deji Adeyeju pictured yesterday with President Buhari's son, Yusuf . Can someone tell me why Yusuf closed his nose or is any thing smelling bad?

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-pdps-media-officer-seen-with.html

This wasn't yesterday. This picture was taken last year after the election when they met in London.
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by tafrica(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
So Mod hid my previous comment saying these pictures are old. Why hiding my comments?
Stop recycling old threads or pushing fake news to FP. These pictures were not taken yesterday, but last year in London ad posted by Deji himself.

https://www.nairaland.com/2584398/adeyanju-once-called-buhari-brain

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by discusant: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Don't trust some set of Yoruba people with sensitive political party offices.
The Yoruba can easily change party overnight.

During the last presidential election, Reuben Abati and the other Yoruba dumbo medical doctor (have forgotten his name) pokesman of Jonathan government kept quiet as Lai Mohammed lied Jonathan out of Aso Rock.

The two who were supposed to propagate Jonathan messages for re-election had eaten deep into Yoruba perceptions then that Jonathan and his Igboid group were marginalizing the Yoruba.
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by discusant: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Another Yoruba, Olusegun Obasanjo is supposed to be on Guinness Book of Records as a former president of a country who destroyed the political party through which he climbed to power.

Obasanjo had to destroy his party because he had same tribal bigotry that made average Yoruba believe that Jonathan with Igboid people in his cabinet were marginalizing the Yoruba.
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
In wailers voice; So Deji is working for APC! shocked
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by Josmila(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
If you've just known Deji is a hustler, well...happy new year to thee grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by shuggah(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
yinkard4me:
Ok.
when i was in secondary school i used to spell the word PSYCHOLOGY with letter S NOT knowing the P was silent.
last year campaign the PRESENT government promised to sell petrol at 45 and believe me, we didn't even know that the 1 was silent.
some people are just genius.. I will continue tweeting this tho.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by HighQue007: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
No enemy in politics..Everyone is just tryna survive
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by amtaken(f): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
ceometromedia:
PDP new media officer, Deji Adeyeju with President Buhari's son, Yusuf . Can someone tell me why Yusuf closed his nose or is any thing smelling bad?

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-pdps-media-officer-seen-with.html
Closed his nose me cover his mouth ni.
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by stronggman: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Aboki na aboki anytime, why im dry cover im nose abi the guy dey smell am.
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by Apoztl3(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
vedaxcool:
Adesmellju: abeg I wan work for popsi... tell am make imm give me job... where is my job

Yusuf: Wetin dey smell like PDP?
So stale
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Senior slave and junior Master.= Afonja and the caliphate
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by sotimonpe(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2016
k

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2017
this is not Yusuf Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics / 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun / Peter Obi Lands In Offa, Kwara State For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.