Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... (3338 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / (photos) Meet This Beautiful Young Lady That Was Elected As Councillor In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by osumenyi: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hon.Owen Chidozie Ewenike contested for Councillorship in Ekiti-State as an Igbo Indigene to Represent WARD 10 in Ado-Ekiti Local Govt.Area under the Platform of PDP alongside other Ekiti Indigenes but Luck Smiled on Young Owen and he Won the election amidst his Strong Opponents.
Read More;
http://osumenyiblog..com.ng/2016/06/honowen-chidozie-ewenike-igbo.html

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by sarrki(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Finally rewards is people
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by oyinkinola: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
osumenyi:
Hon.Owen Chidozie Ewenike contested for Councillorship in Ekiti-State as an Igbo Indigene to Represent WARD 10 in Ado-Ekiti Local Govt.Area under the Platform of PDP alongside other Ekiti Indigenes but Luck Smiled on Young Owen and he Won the election amidst his Strong Opponents.
Read More;
http://osumenyiblog..com.ng/2016/06/honowen-chidozie-ewenike-igbo.html
...but when did Yoruba appointed SUPER in the rising sun? since voting can't earn non-indigen post there

1 Like

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
oyinkinola:

...but when did Yoruba appointed SUPER in the rising sun? since voting can't earn non-indigen post there
Shut up ... no be one nigeria again? tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by DaniDani(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
while some people are busy typing afonjas and other derogatory names on yorubas... even same can be said of some yorubas... tribalism won't help us... God please forgive us
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sweet report, congrat to the elected and kudos to the Yorubas for the accommodating spirit.

Will Igbo accept such on their land? the answer is YES! history and records show that there were/are non Igbo people that served/are serving in Igboland

5 Likes

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by sarrki(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Sweet report, congrat to the elected and kudos to the Yorubas for the accommodating spirit.

Will Igbo accept such on their land? the answer is YES! history and records show that there were/are non Igbo people that served/are serving in Igboland
Bros Pls I mean no harm , I know you are good in research. Pls help us on names either past or present.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by PreciousNjide: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Good for Ndigbo
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by Doghari: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
sarrki:
Bros Pls I mean no harm , I know you are good in research. Pls help us on names either past or present.

Google Umaru Altine the first ever ELECTED Mayor (Governor) of Enugu.

7 Likes

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by nwasinachi(f): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Congrats my brother. Accountability should be your watch word.
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by kettle84(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
sarrki:
Orji Uzor kalu the for Abia state governor appointed Yoruba's as commissioners during his reign as governor.

7 Likes

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
sarrki:

You cant all live in SW and contest councillorship election in SE can you?

7 Likes

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by eleojo23: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
News like this gives the ethnic bigots/tribalists on Nairaland headache.
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by sweerychick(f): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
While some idiotic elements, spill tribal hatred and bigotry against each other ( both igbos and Yorubas). The enlightened ones are out there making a difference.. Only on nairaland forum will you see deranged kids creating idiotic topics against each ethnic groups. Say no ethnic bigotry kiss

1 Like

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by sweerychick(f): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
sarrki:
ex governor ohakim of Imo state appointed non igbos into his cabinet

4 Likes

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by jmoore(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nice one. smiley

You go for the opportunity wherever you see it. If you are still waiting for an opportunity to land on your head, you go wait tire ehhh.
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
sarrki:
I can't be dishing all names now but Google will tell you that Alhaji Haruna Garba, Seriki of Hausa is a Special Adviser to Governor Obiano of Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by BlackSeptember: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
sweerychick:
ex governor ohakim of Imo state appointed non igbos into his cabinet
where is my recipe for afang soup
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by naijaking1: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
It's all in the name. My father had 2 uncles who settled in Akure well before Independence. One returned during the civil war, another stayed in Akure with his family. Today, they are 100% Yorubas with names to match. When they visit Enugu state their ancestral home, they look like tourists working hard to acclimatize with the local culture. Report of Yoruba families long Igbonized are also plenty.
Please don't worry your head about who is who, because somewhere down the line they are same.

1 Like

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by sarrki(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I can't be dishing all names now but Google will tell you that Alhaji Haruna Garba, Seriki of Hausa is a Special Adviser to Governor Obiano of Anambra state
am not talking about appointment . an enabling environment for a yoruba man or has a man to contest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by jmoore(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
sarrki:
am not talking about appointment . an enabling environment for a yoruba man or has a man to contest
Dey there and keep waiting for an enabling environment.

1 Like

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by AdiscoPele: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
@TonyeBarcanista we are not talking about appointments but a non ibo giving and enabling environment to contest for elective posts in Ibo land.

I have always known you to be objective and I expect you will in this particular issue too.

2 Likes

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by AdiscoPele: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
jmoore:

Are you telling us they can't do that and expect us to continue giving them same?

Remember, this was the same issue Isaac Adaka Boro had with them during an SUG election in UNN.

1 Like

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by jmoore(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
AdiscoPele:
Are you telling us they can't do that and expect us to continue giving them same?

Remember, this was the same issue Isaac Adaka Boro had with them during an SUG election in UNN.
Is the South East a war zone? I don't understand what you mean by enabling environment. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by olaitoro(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
AdiscoPele:

How many yorubas are in the south east ?

Elective positions are not worn on a platter of gold, my brother. Majority carries the vote.

4 Likes

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by olaitoro(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
jmoore:

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by T9ksy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
olaitoro:

How many yorubas are in the south east ?

Elective positions are not worn on a platter of gold, my brother. Majority carries the vote.

That probably explains why these folks flocks to the west in droves.

Yet, they have nothing good to say about their host but rather wish and pray everyday for their downfall.

3 Likes

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by jmoore(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
T9ksy:

Yet, they have nothing good to say about their host but rather wish and pray everyday for their downfall.
Host! Host!! Host!!!.

How dare you call a Nigerian a host in his own country? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by olaitoro(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
T9ksy:

My brother that is the price yorubas have to pay for one Nigeria.

Igbos tend to dominate any where they venture wink

Enjoy one Nigeria egbon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by Abeymills(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nice one fayose u 2 much jor
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by T9ksy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
jmoore:

Host! Host!! Host!!!.

How dare you call a Nigerian a host in his own country? undecided

Gbenu soun jo!

It's only in yorubaland that you guys are always wont of being a "nigerian" however you have also turn the act of abusing and debasing the same yorubas a lifetime ambition.

why don't you go form "nigerian" in zamfara state?

3 Likes

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by T9ksy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
olaitoro:

My brother that is the price yorubas have to pay for one Nigeria.

Igbos tend to dominate any where they venture wink

Enjoy one Nigeria egbon.

Geez! dominate ke? You can never dominate yorubas in yorubaland.............abomination.

If you can't "dominate" the hausa/fulanis in the north, you certainly ain't going to achieve such grand ambition in my land.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension As Nnamdi Kanu’s Secret Trial To Start Today / Lagos Will Fold Without Ndigbo.. FACT!!! / Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.