Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,019 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... (3366 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / (photos) Meet This Beautiful Young Lady That Was Elected As Councillor In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by jmoore(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
T9ksy:

Gbenu soun jo!

It's only in yorubaland that you guys are always wont of being a "nigerian" however you have also turn the act of abusing and debasing the same yorubas a lifetime ambition.

why don't you go form "nigerian" in zamfara state?
Waving Nigerian Flag

If you no like am, hit your head for wall.

tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by Igboid: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Means nothing. There are Igbos holding elective posts in Poland, USA, UK, etc.

It does not in anyway mean that Igboland should now be fused with those countries in an unholy demonic union.
Instead it means that those Igbos had earned the trust of their hosts through years of law abiding behavior, socialization and cultural assimilation and had also shown deep rooted love for those non Igbolands as well as strong leadership qualities, so endearing that the indigenes of those places were willing to trust them with elective leadership positions.

Nobody should misconstrue this news to mean that Igboland should be entrapped in a demonic colonial union with non related people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by T9ksy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
jmoore:

Waving Nigerian Flag

If you no like am, hit your head for wall.

tongue tongue

Ipob youth waving nigerian flag. what a conflicted lot!

1 Like

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by jmoore(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
T9ksy:

The same way Kelechi Iheanacho, an IPOD youth keeps banging in the goals. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by nnokwa042(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
DaniDani:
while some people are busy typing afonjas and other derogatory names on yorubas... even same can be said of some yorubas... tribalism won't help us... God please forgive us
the problem with hausa and and yoruba is the same, nothing in this world yoruba people did not call igbo people but we still smile to them, they started calling us okoro they forgot okoro is a name later they change to oma eje okuta ma mu omi from there to omo nna to Igbo to flat head we still dey smile na comon afonja warriors dey vex u?sotey northerners called igbos yanmiri we answer then we called then aboooki eze gworo na them no gree answer abooki again even naira land banned it grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by sweerychick(f): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
where is my recipe for afang soup
kiss here's your recipe
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by BlackSeptember: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
sweerychick:
kiss here's your recipe
it's not fair. You promised to teach me
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by sweerychick(f): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
it's not fair. You promised to teach me
you haven't paid kiss
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by BlackSeptember: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
sweerychick:
you haven't paid kiss
how much grin
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by sweerychick(f): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
how much grin
$3000 wink with special discounts
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by Adiola(f): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
AdiscoPele:
@TonyeBarcanista we are not talking about appointments but a non ibo giving and enabling environment to contest for elective posts in Ibo land.

I have always known you to be objective and I expect you will in this particular issue too.
pls you can't leave in sw and expect to contest an election ,you have to leave there to contest pls be truthful to yourself come and leave in SE acclimatise with indigenous people and who said u can't win election

1 Like

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by BlackSeptember: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
sweerychick:
$3000 wink with special discounts
okokobioko. I'm not opening an eatery biko. $3000 is 1.5million naira.

You be real onye igbo grin

Nne lemme swallow spit and drink water to quench this afang hunger. grin
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:19am On Sep 15, 2016
olaitoro:

How many yorubas are in the south east ?

Elective positions are not worn on a platter of gold, my brother. Majority carries the vote.
There are many yorubas in the east.
They just don't contest for anything
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by coolitempa(f): 4:21am On Sep 15, 2016
jmoore:

Host! Host!! Host!!!.

How dare you call a Nigerian a host in his own country? undecided

Muumuu...comot for road jo..... angry
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by evilapc: 6:24am On Sep 15, 2016
T9ksy:

The best you can do is to start championing for odau republic where you can always chase igbos away, as long as you champion one Nigeria, then stop complaining of hosting anybody...

1 Like

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by jmoore(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2016
coolitempa:

Muumuu...comot for road jo..... angry
My mumuism is 1,000 times better than your wisdom.

Chop this for breakfast. I know say you never chop since yesterday grin
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by Ofemannnu: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2016
olaitoro:

My brother that is the price yorubas have to pay for one Nigeria.

Igbos tend to dominate any where they venture wink

Enjoy one Nigeria egbon.
This is your problem.Being too mouthy.The only thing you dominate is petty trading.The Yorubas who dominate 70% of anything dominate-able go about jejely but you Igbos in the lower rung of the ladder would always dream of dominating this and that.
It is on record in the past and now that Yorubas have aiways been your superiors with facts of course.You are trying but you are a catch-up-the-Yorubas tribe according to Achebe and facts.

1 Like

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by T9ksy(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2016
evilapc:

The best you can do is to start championing for odau republic where you can always chase igbos away, as long as you champion one Nigeria, then stop complaining of hosting anybody...

One Nigeria or not, Yorubaland is not biafraland and there are many ways to skin a cat.

If we don't deport you back to your erosion-ravaged enclave, we 'll drown you in our lagoon.
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by victorvezx(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Igboid:
Means nothing. There are Igbos holding elective posts in Poland, USA, UK, etc.

It does not in anyway mean that Igboland should now be fused with those countries in an unholy demonic union.
Instead it means that those Igbos had earned the trust of their hosts through years of law abiding behavior, socialization and cultural assimilation and had also shown deep rooted love for those non Igbolands as well as strong leadership qualities, so endearing that the indigenes of those places were willing to trust them with elective leadership positions.

Nobody should misconstrue this news to mean that Igboland should be entrapped in a demonic colonial union with non related people.
Rubbish!!! Who even want to share a country with u yeebos. Who cares if u re law abiding in other regions, Just park ur bags and leave other parts of Nigeria and relocate to ur 5 landlocked erosion ravage Igbo states. Then we will see who will come back to beg for One Nigeria. Yimu, u want to eat ur cake and still have it, it will never happen, ediat.

2 Likes

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by Igboid: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2016
victorvezx:

Rubbish!!! Who even want to share a country with u yeebos. Who cares if u re law abiding in other regions, Just park ur bags and leave other parts of Nigeria and relocate to ur 5 landlocked erosion ravage Igbo states. Then we will see who will come back to beg for One Nigeria. Yimu, u want to eat ur cake and still have it, it will never happen, ediat.

Lol! This one is obviously pained.

Ndo.

1 Like

Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by T8ksy(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
Adiola:
pls you can't leave in sw and expect to contest an election ,you have to leave there to contest pls be truthful to yourself come and leave in SE acclimatise with indigenous people and who said u can't win election

But there are as many ibos in Yoruba land as there are in the north however, how many are contesting for elective positions in that region?

Moreover, no one is interested in elective positions in your barren region.

Ibo's conceptualisation of one Nigeria is when they can leave their homeland to "dominate" others in their own ancestral land or else, they call them tribalist.

Charity begins at home. Take care of your homeland and I will take good care of mine as we all remain "Nigerians".
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by Adiola(f): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
T8ksy:

But there are as many ibos in Yoruba land as there are in the north however, how many are contesting for elective positions in that region?

Moreover, no one is interested in elective positions in your barren region.

Ibo's conceptualisation of one Nigeria is when they can leave their homeland to "dominate" others in their own ancestral land or else, they call them tribalist.

Charity begins at home. Take care of your homeland and I will take good care of mine as we all remain "Nigerians".
then keep quiet and enjoy being ruled by the people u hate to love simple btw am ekiti and pure yoruba christian
Re: Hon.owen Chidozie Ewenike-an Igbo Councillor In Ekiti State.... by T9ksy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Adiola:
then keep quiet and enjoy being ruled by the people u hate to love simple btw am ekiti and pure yoruba christian

Yeah of course, you are!!! shocked

If it crawls like a crab and croaks like a crab then............it's nothing but a Crab!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka / Breaking!! ..Rivers State APC Given Final Burial.. / Lagos Blue-line Contract Vs Lagos Ibadan Rail: How 1 Billion Dollars Was Siphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.