Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? (3421 Views)

What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
I really wanna know ....
Answer with sincerity...
Will you still remind her or just forget about it...
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by firstking01(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Yes, cos i've succeeded in winning em girls by giving em time to think about it.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
firstking01:
Yes, cos i've succeeded in winning em girls by giving em time to think about it.
What it says no instantly?
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
There's nothing else you can do about it. If she says she must think about it, then give her some time. But I think it's proper that she gives a time frame when she'll give an answer.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by jonaifame22(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
I'll jus wonder if she will be worth the wait after I've fvcked her!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by firstking01(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

What it says no instantly?
Ofcourse you'd have to excercise some patient na....no guy will take any girl serious who at the first approach agrees to the advances of the guy...i 've waited even two years for a girl and we later dated....the one i broke up with last month gave me two weeks to wait, and later we dated....so, it could be cool sometimes for you to just wait, she could be healing from a disastrous heartbreak or something...so, just wait but always show care within that space of time.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ofcus naija girls would wanna feel like the boss, like say them dey hold your destiny.
Just give them some time to think, it's also necessary you remind her weekly or thereabouts cos many of them are too socio-culturally inhibited to ring you up and say -" hey Pete, I agree to ur proposal, when are you coming over for lunch? "
Personally I don't just meet a random lady on the street and ask her out, I would rather we be friends for a while during which I would evaluate you properly and give subtle hints about my intention. I also expect you would have evaluated me too and be prepared with an answer.
If I eventually ask you out and your're like "lemme think about it " , in my mind I would just be like "typical naija babe, oya goan think na "
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Oliviaarims:
There's nothing else you can do about it. If she says she must think about it, then give her some time. But I think it's proper that she gives a time frame when she'll give an answer.
Cool
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
firstking01:
Ofcourse you'd have to excercise some patient na....no guy will take any girl serious who at the first approach agrees to the advances of a guy...i 've waited even two years for a girl and we later dated....the one i broke up with last month gave me two weeks to wait, and later we dated....so, it could be cool sometimes for you to just wait, she could be healing from a disastrous heartbreak or something...so, just wait but always show care within that space of time.

Mehn you try ooo... 2years

Sha you look like a player...
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
frenchwine:
Ofcus naija girls would wanna feel like the boss, like say them dey hold your destiny.
Just give them some time to think, it's also necessary you remind her weekly or thereabouts cos many of them are too socio-culturally inhibited to ring you up and say -" hey Pete, I agree to ur proposal, when are you coming over for lunch? "
Personally I don't just meet a random lady on the street and ask her out, I would rather we be friends for a while during which I would evaluate you properly and give subtle hints about my intention. I also expect you would have evaluated me too and be prepared with an answer.
If I eventually ask you out and your're like "lemme think about it " , in my mind I would just be like "typical naija babe, oya goan think na "

Lolz

Mehn I can ask out oo (weda in street or bot)
You don't know who is also crushinq so the faster the better...,can you afford to look a damsel...i mean real cute
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by firstking01(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Mehn you try ooo... 2years

Sha you look like a player...
Lol, Well, it was on social media sha, when we eventually met offline naso we just click, won't forget that night we first met, mehn it was as if we 've been seeing each other everydaytongue...we were built to meet this afternoon sef, but work tie me down, dunno the excuse i 'll give to her after now...online dating have been favouring me since the time of 2gogrin
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by sirliu(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
I really wanna know ....
Answer with sincerity...
Will you still remind her or just forget about it...

Unfortunately, you are a novice when it comes to wooing ladies. I can't remember the last time I asked a lady out. I make sure they are mine first through seduction. At the very least, I make sure we have started kissing if not gone all the way before officially telling her that we are now exclusive.
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, Well, it was on social media sha, when we eventually met offline naso we just click, won't forget that night we first met, mehn it was as if we 've been seeing each other everydaytongue...we were built to meet this afternoon sef, but work tie me down, dunno the excuse i 'll give to her after now...online dating have been favouring me since the time of 2gogrin
Back in the days of 2go chaii...i miss 2go shaaa..
When you scope babe and she says she wan see you...lol na hiding things ooo
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
sirliu:

Unfortunately, you are a novice when it comes to wooing ladies. I can't remember the last time I asked a lady out. I make sure they are mine first through seduction. At the very least, I make sure we have started kissing if not gone all the way before officially telling her that we are now exclusive.
LOL feeling your dopeness
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by firstking01(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Back in the days of 2go chaii...i miss 2go shaaa..
When you scope babe and she says she wan see you...lol na hiding things ooo
Hehehehe, why hiding?, that's the time to showcase her that you 've got the gutscheesy...2go took us to placesgrin
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehe, why hiding?, that's the time to showcase her that you 've got the gutscheesy...2go took us to placesgrin
Lolz mehn 2dae just die
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by firstking01(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Lolz mehn 2dae just die
Mehn, preparing to go watch ball tho.
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
firstking01:
Mehn, preparing to go watch ball tho.
Which fan?
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by firstking01(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Which fan?
The most entertaining team in englandtongue...it's unarguablygrin
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Lolz

Mehn I can ask out oo (weda in street or bot)
You don't know who is also crushinq so the faster the better...,can you afford to look a damsel...i mean real cute
Then she don go be that. I would never give any lady, no matter how hot, the psychological advantage by walking up to her and toasting her.
If I want her, I would first try to get close to her
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
frenchwine:

Then she don go be that. I would never give any lady, no matter how hot, the psychological advantage by walking up to her and toasting her.
If I want her, I would first try to get close to her
No time oo

Accept I truly love her..
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
firstking01:
The most entertaining team in englandtongue...it's unarguablygrin
Mention am abii you dey fear!
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by Tommfrench(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
Instant reply won't guarantee, yet still
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tommfrench:
Instant reply won't guarantee, yet still
Uhmmm
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by firstking01(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Smh, you 've been watching premiership and you dnt knw the team that play tikitaka football in englandshocked...well, there are only two teams in the world that play tikitaka football...one is in spain and the other is in north londoncheesy
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by firstking01(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Smh, you 've been watching premiership and you dnt knw the team that play tikitaka football in englandshocked...well, there are only two teams in the world that play tikitaka football...one is in spain and the other is in north londoncheesy...
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, you 've been watching premiership and you dnt knw the team that play tikitaka football in englandshocked...well, there are only two teams in the world that play tikitaka football...one is in spain and the other is in north londoncheesy...
Torh m not a fan of football naaa
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by firstking01(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Torh m not a fan of football naaa
Forget am na.
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Certainly won't go down well.
Re: What's Your Reaction When A Girl Tells You "Let Me Think About It"? by Eowriand389: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Save Yourself From Bank Stress.........join Koloquid Today. Click To Know More / Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All / Roommate Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.