Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent (4380 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by jidxin(m): 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
pls help me nairalander this is a true life story happening to me presently. I'm currently dating a girl who is an ND graduate and also presently studying in Unilag for her Degree but a part time study. Whenever we chat online she is always complaining that my English is too "high" for her and most time when we discuss topical issues she has little or nothing to offer . we hardly discuss anything complex and she also doesn't know how to spell some basic English words. malapropism is the order of the day. dont really know wat to do.

no tongne or thumb lashing pls....
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
While my boyfriend complains jokingly that my English is high, though not for him sha.

Well, your girlfriend is outright dumb.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by obiorathesubtle: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lol.. Blame the system man..

Obi out!!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Kaxmytex(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pls, correct the topic

no one is an island of knowledge...
bros, make i no lie u, u no try at all, come to d babe level nah, must u scatter im brain??

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by tizzdi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ok
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by CaroLyner(f): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
Is her English all you're concerned about?
or how good she is to you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Loyalblak007(f): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
Breakup
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Her "stupidity" must be contagious, just look at your own spelling of "intelligent" & "tongue". Methinks you belong together smiley

16 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Alphamale2017(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Well am counting my money so i can't hear you

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Alphamale2017:
Well am counting my money so i can't hear you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by jidxin(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:
Her "stupidity" must be contagious, just look at your own spelling of "intelligent" & "tongue". Methinks you belong together smiley
babe dats just an error of ommission nd I bet u couldn't even dream of even competing with me in a spelling bee competition. nd its harder typing on phone
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Safiaa(f): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lol someone is on their high horse..
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by ikp120(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
You're not ready for life yet.
It's obvious that you're full of yourself. That girl should break up with you ASAP! angry angry angry

Next please cool cool cool

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Pierocash(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
Useless threads on nairaland everyday .Yet he wil meet the girl and tell her 'i luv u, but come to public forum to make jest of her.

See as i dey laff ur idiocy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:
babe dats just an error of ommission nd I bet u couldn't even dream of even competing with me in a spelling bee competition. nd its harder typing on phone

LMAO. Whenever you're ready.
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Is her English all you're concerned about?
or how good she is to you

He believes he's too good for her.
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by FitnessDoctor: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:
pls help me nairalander this is a true life story happening to me presently. I'm currently dating a girl who is an ND graduate and also presently studying in Unilag for her Degree but a part time study. Whenever we chat online she is always complaining that my English is too "high" for her and most time when we discuss topical issues she has little or nothing to offer . we hardly discuss anything complex and she also doesn't know how to spell some basic English words. malapropism is the order of the day. dont really know wat to do.

Well, you girl might be one of those ladies who paid heavily through cash or in between her legs to get through ND.. and one might wonder what she is doing to get through her other studies...

Please I am not insulting her and I am sorry if she is that way...

On another note you can find out from her friends how she is truly like.. if she talks intelligent stuff or only likes to gossip and blabber pidgin... or if she is actually intelligent, but wants to discuss sexy and funny stuff with her lover only..

Go deeper and find out more, make no hasty conclusions, because you might be living with this woman for the rest of your life and she will bore you children..

In this generation... no space for dull children

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Go and dump her whr you found her. No time for nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by jidxin(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Well, you girl might be one of those ladies who paid heavily through cash or in between her legs to get through ND.. and one might wonder what she is doing to get through her other studies...

Please I am not insulting her and I am sorry if she is that way...

On another note you can find out from her friends how she is truly like.. if she talks intelligent stuff or only likes to gossip and blabber pidgin... or if she is actually intelligent, but wants to discuss sexy and funny stuff with her lover only..

Go deeper and find out more, make no hasty conclusions, because you might be living with this woman for the rest of your life and she will bore you children..

In this generation... no space for dull children

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
she actually doesn't speaks pidgin eng
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by CaroLyner(f): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
SmartBug:

He believes he's too good for her.
Shallow much
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:

Run!!! I cant begin to count how many girls i have ran from due to this reason. Except of course if you are not sapiosexual. I am sapiosexual.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by yhermmie(f): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
hmmn
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Fluency in English language does not make a person intelligent...nor a measure of knowledge.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by jidxin(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Whenever you're ready.
it can only be practicable one on one....personally
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
While my boyfriend complains jokingly that my English is high, though not for him sha.

Well, your girlfriend is outright dumb.

See this one... undecided

Having a command of good English doesn't automatically classify you or anyone as intelligent. Same goes vice versa. You just too dumb to realize that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
skillful01:
Fluency in English language does not make a person intelligent... nor is it a test of knowledge.

Finally some one who gets it! cool

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:
She actually DOESN'T SPEAKS...? Seriously? Besides, I have the same concern about those who didn't attend universities and I created a thread on it. But do you know what? I was panned "childish".

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by jidxin(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
SmartBug:

Finally some one who gets it! cool
but my assertion is based on probability. I ddnt say she is not but I said she might not.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
skillful01:
Fluency in English language does not make a person intelligent...nor a measure of knowledge.

Did you read the part where he said she contributes little or virtually nothing to topical issues?! That's another premise in the OP's argument!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
break up with her jor
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:
it can only be practicable one on one....personally

Thought as much. Just to put it out there, not everyone is like your dumb little GF, whom you feel superior than. Some of us know our ABCs wink
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by FitnessDoctor: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:

I see..

If she is an English speaking lady and does not just want big grammar from you and does not want to talk about such topics.. Then you should be asking yourself what you really want from her...

Because I believe that, that is her kind of person.. (there are ladies who really don't want to talk about such big dreams, politics, news, and serious stuff and are just interested in going to school, getting a job, getting married, bearing children, and going to heaven)... that is all they want from life...

If you are looking for a lady who could possibly talk to you about these stuff then you need to find another lady...

But this doesn't mean she is not intelligent, because she could possibly give great advice.... so just try to understand the lady you are dating and really ask yourself what you want and why you want it from her...

Because she does not talk about topical stuff doesn't mean she is not intelligent, ask her questions relating to her life issues and what big hopes she has for the future... ask her how she could find money to invest in you if you need such for a business... All these kind of questions bring out the intelligence in women...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guess Which Animal Is This / 70-Year-Old Billionaire Poses With His 20-Year-Old Model Girlfriend (Photo) / Malawian Minister’s Sex Tape Allegedly Leaked By Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.