Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos (31455 Views)

Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional / Boko Haram Fighters Nabbed Including Boy Who Killed 32 People During Attack.PICS / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by olorilimestone: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2016
Kudos to our Naija troops. let every killing be a back to back and front to front
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by nonjebose(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2016
mercichoco:
This is indeed a great news to start this morning with. Flush them all as they meet their virgins in Naija's section of hell.

Kudos to the vigilant troops.

I am not sure there will be virgins in "Nigeria part of hell". Good work NA
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by joseph1832(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2016
pring:
I concur.
We should be challenging those in High Authorities in Nigeria to do more not praying.
Prayers is for the week n feeble.
Economy grow by actions not prayers.
Need I say more. It's funny you're the only one who understood what I typed, in a sea of dejected nigerian mentally shallow citizens.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by sotimonpe(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2016
#Discover how to make Up to N30,000 per month without leaving your current #job: it is all about new way you can earn passive income please note that we are NOT talking about MLM Businesses (#NETWORKING #BUSINESS) here we are talking about #businesses that you can control by yourself, you determine what you earn, you set it up by yourself, you promote it by your self and you own your 100% of your #Money by yourself. Interested #whatsapp me on 08075800577/ call 08075800577

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by Ranchhoddas: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm sure you know prayers don't do squat?!
This is debatable.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by matoyeh(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2016
I have seen these pictures before please.... since last year during GEJ era
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by Harrisonwo(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2016
From what am observing, I think most of these guns were planted. There is no way u can mount a GPMG on a bike and operate it successfully. If it were the AK's, I would have said its very possible to shoot from a moving bike but not a GPMG. Even if the boko guys wants to move such artillery, it would be in the cover of darkness. How come the army guys didn't have any causality.
Another question, where are the AK 47 magazines?
Abeg no bashing oo cos I no call anybody name...
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by Cletus77(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2016
Are u sure itz my boys?(just joking)
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by fellom(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2016
KILL THEM ALL! NO MERCY FOR THE MERCILESS! I PRAY THAT MORE SHOULD GET KILLED NOT CAPTURED.

KILLING ARENT FAIR BUT SOMEBODY HAVE TO DO IT!(TUPAC SHAKUR 1971 TO 1996)
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by Tremor007: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm old enough to be your elder brother, that's for sure.

I say this because you fail to know prayer is nothing more than words. So you "praying for the president to succeed in tackling the economy" is just words, empty words at that.

And it's a source of headache not to me, but millions of Nigerians because your lot have been praying since 1960, and how have your prayers helped the country thus far?

So next time, rather than praying for the president, challenge him by criticising his policies constructively.
Dearest son of God you will not lose your reward for schooling an unbeliever. Please keep it up
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by mengho(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm old enough to be your elder brother, that's for sure.

I say this because you fail to know prayer is nothing more than words. So you "praying for the president to succeed in tackling the economy" is just words, empty words at that.

And it's a source of headache not to me, but millions of Nigerians because your lot have been praying since 1960, and how have your prayers helped the country thus far?

So next time, rather than praying for the president, challenge him by criticising his policies constructively.

A lost soul, you know prayer is the strongest weapon in dis world, A person who works hard & prays gets d best of everything.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by TRAVEL101(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2016
madridguy:
More blessing to Nigeria Army.
What are they still fighting for. The person when bewitched This guy's never die.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by joseph1832(m): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
mengho:

A lost soul, you know prayer is the strongest weapon in dis world, A person who works hard & prays gets d best of everything.
Bullocks!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by jaywhoco(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
There is but one way...to kill them all.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by uviesa(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
dainformant:
more >>>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/scores-of-boko-haram-fighters-dead.html
Na only there two carry dis many weapons Pls Nigeria army d supply of suya is dropping. Stop killing innocent abokis
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by balancediet(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pretty lady how're you. Doing
mercichoco:
This is indeed a great news to start this morning with. Flush them all as they meet their virgins in Naija's section of hell.

Kudos to the vigilant troops.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos by clydedaniels(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2016
ameh99:

People like you will keep doubting till you meet your doom.....all this anti PMB..something you are seeing in black and white

I voted in PMB and I still SAIBABA....
But I won't be party to unnecessary media theatrics...

So STFU... sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Swept His Polling Unit / Odikwa Or Odikwa Risky / We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.