Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Tajweed - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tajweed (30883 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
when stopping at taa marbuto (ة) you dont pronounce the "t" sound at the end, except if you are not stopping at the taa marbuto, example رشيدة pronounced as "rosheedah" not "rosheedat".

if it is not taa marbuto but taa maftuha ( ت) then, the "t" will be pronounced, example قالت pronounced as "qoolat".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tajweed by Rosheedah(f): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2017
lexiconkabir:
when stopping at taa marbuto (ة) you dont pronounce the "t" sound at the end, except if you are not stopping at the taa marbuto, example رشيدة pronounced as "rosheedah" not "rosheedat".

if it is not taa marbuto but taa maftuha ( ت) then, the "t" will be pronounced, example قالت pronounced as "qoolat".

Ooosheyy! Pls tell them sir
Part of the reasons I didn't like my name then...the way it was written/pronounced.
Not until recently i learnt in madrasah about taa marbuto
Assalamu alaykum

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Rosheedah:

Ooosheyy! Pls tell them sir
Part of the reasons I didn't like my name then...the way it was written/pronounced.

hahaha, do you now like the name?

Not until recently i learnt in madrasah about taa marbuto

hope you still attend the madrasah?

Assalamu alaykum

wa alaykum salaam, how are you?
Re: Tajweed by Rosheedah(f): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
lexiconkabir:

hahaha, do you now like the name?

hope you still attend the madrasah?

wa alaykum salaam, how are you?

Yesso i now do @my name
For the madrasah, i still do but on a temporary break sha
Alhamdulillah I'm fine. ..uou?
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
Rosheedah:

Yesso i now do @my name
For the madrasah, i still do but on a temporary break sha

Alright, may Allaah make it easy for you..

Alhamdulillah I'm fine. ..uou?

I'm ok, just a little stress here and there...

if you don't mind me asking, how bout the issue we discussed in the past?
Re: Tajweed by Rosheedah(f): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2017
lexiconkabir:

Alright, may Allaah make it easy for you..

I'm ok, just a little stress here and there...

if you don't mind me asking, how bout the issue we discussed in the past?
Kpele u wee be alright
As regards the issue. ...still on it....In shaa Allah I'd graduate. ....Jazakallahu khairan for your concern
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2017
Rosheedah:

Kpele u wee be alright
As regards the issue. ...still on it....In shaa Allah I'd graduate. ....Jazakallahu khairan for your concern

wa iyyak.......

The madrasah, is it in lag?
Re: Tajweed by Rosheedah(f): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
lexiconkabir:

wa iyyak.......

The madrasah, is it in lag?
Yeah it is
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Rosheedah:

Yeah it is

oh! what's the name and where exactly is it located, perhaps i can recommend for another person(if they are upon the sunnah)..
Re: Tajweed by Rosheedah(f): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
lexiconkabir:

oh! what's the name and where exactly is it located, perhaps i can recommend for another person(if they are upon the sunnah)..

Errrm too bad I'm not sure of the name
Ma'had Abdullah bn 'Abbas or so
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Rosheedah:

Errrm too bad I'm not sure of the name
Ma'had Abdullah bn 'Abbas or so

mi o gbo yen ri oo, are they Salafis? and where is it located?
Re: Tajweed by Rosheedah(f): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
lexiconkabir:

mi o gbo yen ri oo, are they Salafis? and where is it located?

Sorry for the late replies jare..I've not been online
Haaa me i dunno which one is Salafi but its really enlightening and i think its sunnah-based. ..as opposed to the conventional Yoruba ones of those days
It's around ebutemetta axis
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2017
Rosheedah:

Sorry for the late replies jare..I've not been online
Haaa me i dunno which one is Salafi but its really enlightening and i think its sunnah-based. ..as opposed to the conventional Yoruba ones of those days
It's around ebutemetta axis

aiit

1 Like

Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Done with noon sakinah and tanween but I am still not very confident in ikhfa. It's a lil bit difficult trying to recite at a much slower pace.

I am hoping it improves.
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Salam alaykum aideesheks and k4kenny

How are your progress so far?
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
snapscore:
Done with noon sakinah and tanween but I am still not very confident in ikhfa. It's a lil bit difficult trying to recite at a much slower pace.

wow! Wallaahi, you've really tried..... not everyone can learn such on their own.

I am hoping it improves.

perfection don't come at once, it comes with practice, a perfect example is typing fast on the QWERTY keyboard, even if you KNEW how to type, you didnt become fast all of a sudden, you typed many times to become fast.

1 Like

Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
lexiconkabir:

wow! Wallaahi, you've really tried..... not everyone can learn such on their own.

perfection don't come at once, it comes with practice, a perfect example is typing fast on the QWERTY keyboard, even if you KNEW how to type, you didnt become fast all of a sudden, you typed many times to become fast.

Jazakallahu Khyran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tajweed by AideeSheks(m): 3:47am On Jan 15, 2017
snapscore:
Salam alaykum aideesheks and k4kenny

How are your progress so far?
Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah
Progress has been very good.
Been like 2 weeks now since I started with my tutor here. Began right from Surah An-Nas with him. The encouragement I'm getting here is also quite pleasing. There's another brother who often sits with me to take me on tajweed too. Regular listening to Husary's recitation has helped too.

Honestly, first time in my life I'm feeling this great enthusiasm towards reciting the qur'an. I pray this momentum does not wane over time.
May Allah make it easy for us all.

1 Like

Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
^^
Ameen.
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2017
Meem sakinah rules: Ikhfa It's only 3 minutes long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlBBEG4HklI

1 Like

Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 19, 2017
ahkaam basmala bayna suratain(The rulings of basmala between two surahs):

we want to discuss on how we read, when we want to start recitation of the Quran....

you know, we will end a surah, begin the next with basmala, then read the beginning of the surah, here are the ways we can do that;

we have جميع قطع(cutting everything);

this method is the one most of us are familiar with, where we read everything separately

we have جميع وصل(joining everything); in this case, everything is read together without any cutting

we have وصل البسملة بالسورة[joining basmala with (the first ayah of the new) surah]: in this case we end the last aayah of the former surah, take a break, then join the basmala together with the beggining of the new surah.

These are the correct method of reading basmala between two surahs, note: there is one more way, which is incorrect, and it is;

joining of last aayah with basmala ans taking a break, before the new surah, THIS IS WRONG.

1 Like

Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
reading the Quran is an act of ibaadah, and every act of ibaadah is tawqeefi.
Re: Tajweed by zarinaAin: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Asalam Alaykum

So finally I've gotten a private teacher who will be teaching arabiyyah, Fiqh, Quran and Hadith

I stated today and my brain is filled up already. There's a lot to learn

Op and others, get ready cos I will be disturbing you with my classwork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tajweed by zarinaAin: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Asalam Alayki snapscore, how you doing

It's been a while
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Masha Allâh.
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
zarinaAin:
Asalam Alayki snapscore, how you doing

It's been a while

wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

I am good alhamdulliah. Just a little sick but I am fine.

How about you?

I am really happy you were able to get a teacher. Maybe we should study together sometime grin grin.

I haven't made much progress with Tajweed unfortunately cry cry. I am still in meem sakinah and I haven't practiced a lot of it.

Disturb us as much as you can. Each 'disturbance' will be a source of motivation and a means of blessing for us in sha Allah.
Re: Tajweed by zarinaAin: 6:33am On Jan 21, 2017
snapscore:

wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

I am good alhamdulliah. Just a little sick but I am fine.

How about you?

I am really happy you were able to get a teacher. Maybe we should study together sometime grin grin.

I haven't made much progress with Tajweed unfortunately cry cry. I am still in meem sakinah and I haven't practiced a lot of it.

Disturb us as much as you can. Each 'disturbance' will be a source of motivation and a means of blessing for us in sha Allah.

I'm fine, ALHAMDULILAHI

May Allaah grant you complete state of wellbeing. I don't think we are in the same state regarding the murajaa, a physical tutorial would be better. I look forward to meeting you one day IN SHA ALLAH.

Please don't relent on your lesson. Repetition teaches the donkey, a donkey is one of the dullest animal but with continuous repetition, he will learn and we are better than the donkey.
May Allaah increase us in retention memory, knowledge and concentration
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 21, 2017
zarinaAin:

I'm fine, ALHAMDULILAHI

May Allaah grant you complete state of wellbeing. I don't think we are in the same state regarding the murajaa, a physical tutorial would be better. I look forward to meeting you one day IN SHA ALLAH.

Please don't relent on your lesson. Repetition teaches the donkey, a donkey is one of the dullest animal but with continuous repetition, he will learn and we are better than the donkey.
May Allaah increase us in retention memory, knowledge and concentration

Ameen kiss
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 04, 2017
Salam alaykum sister zeinymira

How are you doing?

Been a while.
Re: Tajweed by Zeinymira(f): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
snapscore:
Salam alaykum sister zeinymira
How are you doing?
Been a while.
walaykum salam........I'm doing good and you?
Yea....its been long
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Zeinymira:

walaykum salam........I'm doing good and you?

Yea....its been long

I'm good alhamdulliah. A little stressed here and there but I am taking the weekend off grin *I cannot come and die lipsrsealed*

Anyways, just thought I'd check on you kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police / Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? / "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.