Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (6240 Views)

Apostation In Xtianity / I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2016

The bible is a very powerful subliminal tool to control the masses. One can see this is a man-made work as there are endless contradictions. The bible has been systematically drummed into the minds of the populace from a very early age. A lie must always be enforced as opposed to the truth which can stand on its own. Because spiritual knowledge and occult power have been removed and kept in the hands of a "chosen" few, the unknowing populace has been helpless against it. The agenda here is to create a one-world slave state with the "chosen" few ruling at the top. The perpetrators of course blame Satan to create a necessary distraction, while they use occult power to accomplish their ends. They have a history of stealing from and blaming their enemies for everything they really are and do, while always holding themselves in the highest esteem and innocence
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Op, I think your presentation of Satanism is just as technical and manipulative as other religious rituals you are castigating. Belief in God doesn't need to be philosophical.

What is so complicated about choosing the devil? I mean, even he selects and picks his own? undecided He has rules and procedures and rituals? Your Satanism doesn't sound any different from the religious vanities you find offensive.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
chalantmike:

how did i confuse the poor nigga?. re-read the post.
#mehn this thread still on,long tym no see .
where is merlin?.

No idea cheesy

Happy birthday boy! wink
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Muafrika2:
Op, I think your presentation of Satanism is just as technical and manipulative as other religious rituals you are castigating. Belief in God doesn't need to be philosophical.

What is so complicated about choosing the devil? I mean, even he selects and picks his own? undecided He has rules and procedures and rituals? Your Satanism doesn't sound any different from the religious vanities you find offensive.

Ok
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Demigods666:
[b]Nearly all of us are familiar with the term "fallen." This word has been used copiously by Christian clergy to refer to Satan and his Demons. In truth, "fallen" pertains to the kundalini serpent (which has always been associated with our Creator God Satan), which has fallen in humanity as a whole and now lies dormant at the base of the spine. Because of this, humanity as a whole is on a very low level of spiritual understanding. Thoughtless abuses of children and animals, senseless wars, brutality and endless corruption are the results of the fallen serpent. The "Tree of Life" which was stolen from the ancient Pagan religions and found its way into the biblical book of Genesis, was seen in many parts of the ancient world in friezes upon walls of ancient temples and in some tombs. The "Tree of Life" is actually a map of the human soul. The trunk is the spine and the branches are the pathways for the chi (bioelectricity).

The serpent is what empowers the soul, bringing the all-knowing state of super consciousness known as "samadhi." The "Sun-God" in truth is the ball of condensed chi (bioelectricity), which is visualized and circulated through each of the chakras (Gods) to empower and cleanse the soul, using specific meditations. This is stage one of the Magnum Opus

Heeeey brother! There's an endless road to rediscover!
[/b]

Demigod, understand something .all religions of the world are all saying the same thing,and aiming for the same goals with is attainment of godhood. no story in any of the religions is a new story its all the same. so trying to fault particular religion would be stupid, who stole what from who?,and who is the originator ,is hard to tell,all we know is that satan "the serpent" gave us this religion,we all fighting about,even the clearly portrayed that singular truth,duo well versed xtians hate to admit it.

the same spiritual working yhu cn perform with the bible is the same workings yhu cn achieve with the koran,the kabalah,the book of satan etc.

thats cause they are all the same,its just the universe/God communicating in different languages ,the creative energy is not stupid,it speaks in the way yhu understand.

the bible is a perfect book.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
chalantmike:

Demigod, understand something .all religions of the world are all saying the same thing,and aiming for the same goals with is attainment of godhood. no story in any of the religions is a new story its all the same. so trying to fault particular religion would be stupid, who stole what from who?,and who is the originator ,is hard to tell,all we know is that satan "the serpent" gave us this religion,we all fighting about,even the clearly portrayed that singular truth,duo well versed xtians hate to admit it.

the same spiritual working yhu cn perform with the bible is the same workings yhu cn achieve with the koran,the kabalah,the book of satan etc.

thats cause they are all the same,its just the universe/God communicating in different languages ,the creative energy is not stupid,it speaks in the way yhu understand.

the bible is a perfect book.

Ok birthday boy. grin

Your opinion.#
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
adjoviomole:
I don't know why you people like giving urself unnecessary headache. Nobody is forcing you to believe in God. So continue with your life and let others serve their God simple...

You can believe that human's created the car etc and yet when you look at a dragon fly, you say no body could have created the dragon fly it just created itself....

I can see your sense! Congratulation
what are yhu reading am sure we not reading the same post.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
DeSepiero:
Where are your references? How do we verify what you're saying? How do you know all these? Demigods666
long story.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
chalantmike:
long story.

Lmao, Jew brain washed, know why I won't answer you?

Because you came late to the party it's already over, I got about 100 mails from people here asking me to lead them to the right path grin

And they have started their journey.

Nothing you say or do will stop them son, nothing, you can't get in my mail box, lwkmd o cheesy

Tell the Jews you didn't make it in time.

Also, help yourself by watching this. I don't have the to tell your likes anything, what you know is what you know, try to learn a new thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=libjzX9RRmU
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Ranchhoddas: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Demigods666:

Because you came late to the party it's already over, I got about 100 mails from people here asking me to lead them to the right path grin

Nothing you say or do will stop them son, nothing, you can't get in my mail box, lwkmd o cheesy

Also, help yourself by watching this. I don't have the to tell your likes anything, what you know is what you know, try to learn a new thing.

Lying for Satan?? 100 mails ko, 1000000 ni!
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lying for Satan?? 100 mails ko, 1000000 ni?

Whatever you say !

Think it's everybody that wants to remain blind like you?

Believe it or not will benefit me anything positive.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Ranchhoddas: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Demigods666:

Whatever you say !

Think it's everybody that wants to remain blind like you?

Believe it or not will benefit me anything positive.
So satanism is the cure for 'blindness'. What are you inhaling?
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So satanism is the cure for 'blindness'. What are you inhaling?

At my current stage I find it very difficult to curse someone neither do
I exchange words with people.

Bye.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Demigods666:

Make Research on Google.

Check joyofsatan.com
joy of satan , am not surprised,was going to argue with yhu on the alien race, god theme,buh now understand where yhu get yhur views from.

their ways,believes and method is not for me, i kept getting headaches and a very negative spiritual vibe,like really negative back then when i started out.

i wont advice anybody seeking a spiritual path to through joy of satan,its just spiritually pollutant,buh who knows it might be yhur path.

dont quote me wrong,there spiritual work/training is intense,and their method/path is real,like legit but the theory,philosophy and believes just seem dark,like Goethic dark as excepted from satanism.

they have a hatred for neopaganism "christains" and islam like us against them war. i think joyofsatan / satanism is equivalent to Christianity's version of mountain on fire "MFM".

#i really dnt advice any newbie to follow that way,yhull just pollute yhur mind.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
chalantmike:
joy of satan , am not surprised,was going to argue with yhu on the alien race, god theme,buh now understand where yhu get yhur views from.

their ways,believes and method is not for me, i kept getting headaches and a very negative spiritual vibe,like really negative back then when i started out.

i wont advice anybody seeking a spiritual path to through joy of satan,its just spiritually pollutant,buh who knows it might be yhur path.

dont quote me wrong,there spiritual work/training is intense,and their method/path is real,like legit but the theory,philosophy and believes just seem dark,like Goethic dark as excepted from satanism.

they have a hatred for neopaganism "christains" and islam like us against them war. i think joyofsatan / satanism is equivalent to Christianity's version of mountain on fire "MFM".

#i really dnt advice any newbie to follow that way,yhull just pollute yhur mind.

There are other spiritual Satanism sites to learn from.

To advance fast.

Joyofsatan is the best.

Because it's extremely detailed.

Most things I do, I ask the Goddess innana who protects me spiritually.

I only used jos when I first started again. All I need I work with The Goddess innana and Father Satan directly.

If I want to discus any topic personaly, there are lots of high priestess of Satan I know to converse with.

Stop promoting false hood.

Individual experience is different, nothing of Satanism is hurtful or negative to those with an open mind.

Don't confuse others with your unpleasant experience like I first did the first time when you have me a useless book of spell.

I haven't forgotten that; you have misled people.

I had to refund my path.

I took my time and effort.

When in doubt you should go into the astral,
Stop wasting your time in basless theory with No practical.

They have not done you any good. I can sense you, you are spiritually still, you have nothing.

Let me add, I have also go into estoric practices, ancestry of the black race tracing back to my ancestors, contacting my higher self.

When I speak. I know damn well what I say because of what I have been through.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Demigods666:

hmm demigod,dont yhu think yhur just going through a phase?why misleading 100's of people on a whim?, cause thats what this is, when i told merlin,he thought i was joking or ignorant,buh he still confessed it.

dude i get that we all must go through different paths,to find da one "even i did the same,this yhur path n i have crossed,long story", my problem is why lead multitude of people down the wrong path,at yhur whim.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Ranchhoddas: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Demigods666:

At my current stage I find it very difficult to curse someone neither do
I exchange words with people.

Bye.
It was you called me blind, so I don't know who is 'cursing' who here.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Demigods666:

There are other spiritual Satanism sites to learn from.

To advance fast.

Joyofsatan is the best.

considering have done most of those workings n meditations,was even part of the e-group n teen for satan.
i can tell yhu without a doubt ,its every negative,has side effects,when yhu do those working/their meditation,yhur open to psychic attacks ,misconception n lies,in a nutshell yhur heading towards being like merlin.

notice how they're always wielding off against psychic attacks,spritual war etc,then they blame the muslims n christains, for attacking spiritually.

some of their working is intense n has no protection,dude its just too dark a path. but they have the largest online resource have seen,name any/most occultic books,its there as long as its old,its there.

i advice yhu to take the books n the resources and leave that path,do the workings,read ,advance,grow in knowledge,seek out ways to do those workings properly,without all the hate n negativity .

dude when i was there, i almost burnt down the church closest to me,just like that,i just hated Christianity n churches in general,i felt as if i was doing satans work or bidding,like i was doing satan a favour n his gonna reward me,i had it all planned out, thats how dark that path is.
like i had this conviction that i had to burn down that church,i surveyed the place at night,had every thing planed out. thanks to joyofsatan ,follow their e-mail /yahoo groups,they encourage terroristic acts in name of satan.

#thats not what satan stands for.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Officialkenshin(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
chalantmike:
considering have done most of those workings n meditations,was even part of the e-group n teen for satan.
i can tell yhu without a doubt ,its every negative,has side effects,when yhu do those working/their meditation,yhur open to psychic attacks ,misconception n lies,in a nutshell yhur heading towards being like merlin.

notice how they're always wielding off against psychic attacks,spritual war etc,then they blame the muslims n christains, for attacking spiritually.

some of their working is intense n has no protection,dude its just too dark a path. but they have the largest online resource have seen,name any/most occultic books,its there as long as its old,its there.

i advice yhu to take the books n the resources and leave that path,do the workings,read ,advance,grow in knowledge,seek out ways to do those workings properly,without all the hate n negativity .

dude when i was there, i almost burnt down the church closest to me,just like that,i just hated Christianity n churches in general,i felt as if i was doing satans work or bidding,like i was doing satan a favour n his gonna reward me,i had it all planned out, thats how dark that path is.
like i had this conviction that i had to burn down that church,i surveyed the place at night,had every thing planed out. thanks to joyofsatan ,follow their e-mail /yahoo groups,they encourage terroristic acts in name of satan.

#thats not what satan stands for.

Bros u can lie oooo

M not a Satanist but av been in DAT group following I don't see WHR they promote hate to go n burn church, na u knw where that book haram mind take enter u.

1 Like

Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Bros u can lie oooo

M not a Satanist but av been in DAT group following I don't see WHR they promote hate to go n burn church, na u knw where that book haram mind take enter u.

Lmao, don't pay attention to him, he is very confused mentally.

I have got him figured out.

It's good you follow the group and see they are not hate people, keeping following you will soon realize the truth and turn to father Satan.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Officialkenshin(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Demigods666:

Lmao, don't pay attention to him, he is very confused mentally.

I have got him figured out.

It's good you follow the group and see they are not hate people, keeping following you will soon realize the truth and turn to father Satan.

Hmm maybe.

I jst like bein neutral n gain more knowledge.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Officialkenshin(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by adjoviomole(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
chalantmike:

What is this one saying? :-/
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by adjoviomole(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
chalantmike:

What is this one saying? undecided ;-\
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Bros u can lie oooo

do yhu know what yhu saying at all?, joyofsatan same joyofsatan yahoo e-group, teen for satan, tikaboo librays?,

nigga if yhu lying there,let the universe deal with.

those people hate christains ,neopagan religion is what they call christains "which is what actually is"that where i learnt that word from,they have a very strong hatred,well pro founded, against xtains n muslim,nigga yhu will things like spiritual warfare there against the christains n muslims,joint satanic working at a particular time,asin joined war against christains n muslim.

there different priest n priestess in that group,that coordinate workings n give ritual out,in that same group.

yhu dey craze?

the same joyofsatan,where yhud hear this one say,this goddess,that god,that spirit,spiritual guild said this and that,do this ,do that,gave this message,astral battle etc.

#yet yhu say yhur not a satanist,if people are talking abeg shutup

one of my first spell / WORKING is from that site,in doc format,check it, #Money spells ,that is the title of the book,if yhu not in that group,dnt think yhu can get that document.

nigga there kundalin working/meditation to follow that working in that doc.

that spell was the first real working i casted,it gave me 200,through a mysterious circumstance, i was broke,had nothing since morning,all i had was 5naira n my fone,within a period of an hour or two,i got 200,through that 5naira.that very nit,200naira doesnt seem like much rit.
i was a kid then,i ran from home "stubbornness",it meant the world to me bk,pure water was 5naira then,that 200 feed me till the next day.

that spell was what activated my solar plexus as a kid,i got a terrible running stomach the next day,asif i wud die, at one point i wud av prayed to die.
it was years later i learnt that the strength of yhur solar plexus determine the amount of money on can generate at a short period. the one thing the rich n powerful have in common is a very strong n bright solar plexus.

#if i had lied consciously in any of my account here,let the universe,buh if i have not lied,then more grace n power be given me.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Officialkenshin:
Chalantmike see your bordas o

https://www.nairaland.com/3362261/boko-haram-13000-churches-affected
nigga i was a kid then,not a terrorist,when yhu on this path ,its easy to fall under the wrong influence, yhull be vulnerable to some things n externally influences,yhu naturally shudnt be opened too,it takes years n experience,experience is yhur true teacher on this path, yhull pickup certain things,the wiser yhu get,yhull drop some things,even if they not directly say go burn church,that influence was definitely there,its was negative n Gothic,really dark.

what psychologist and scientist call influence,is what we what we occultis/kabalist call sprit .

the word spirit,influence ,benevolent beings,planet are interchangeable ,they all mean the same thing.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Officialkenshin(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
chalantmike:
do yhu know what yhu saying at all?, joyofsatan same joyofsatan yahoo e-group, teen for satan, tikaboo librays?,

nigga if yhu lying there,let the universe deal with.

those people hate christains ,neopagan religion is what they call christains "which is what actually is"that where i learnt that word from,they have a very strong hatred,well pro founded, against xtains n muslim,nigga yhu will things like spiritual warfare there against the christains n muslims,joint satanic working at a particular time,asin joined war against christains n muslim.

there different priest n priestess in that group,that coordinate workings n give ritual out,in that same group.

yhu dey craze?

the same joyofsatan,where yhud hear this one say,this goddess,that god,that spirit,spiritual guild said this and that,do this ,do that,gave this message,astral battle etc.

#yet yhu say yhur not a satanist,if people are talking abeg shutup

one of my first spell / WORKING is from that site,in doc format,check it, #Money spells ,that is the title of the book,if yhu not in that group,dnt think yhu can get that document.

nigga there kundalin working/meditation to follow that working in that doc.

that spell was the first real working i casted,it gave me 200,through a mysterious circumstance, i was broke,had nothing since morning,all i had was 5naira n my fone,within a period of an hour or two,i got 200,through that 5naira.that very nit,200naira doesnt seem like much rit.
i was a kid then,i ran from home "stubbornness",it meant the world to me bk,pure water was 5naira then,that 200 feed me till the next day.

that spell was what activated my solar plexus as a kid,i got a terrible running stomach the next day,asif i wud die, at one point i wud av prayed to die.
it was years later i learnt that the strength of yhur solar plexus determine the amount of money on can generate at a short period. the one thing the rich n powerful have in common is a very strong n bright solar plexus.

#if i had lied consciously in any of my account here,let the universe,buh if i have not lied,then more grace n power be given me.

Tah shuut up ur stinkin mouth, nt a Satanist no mean say I nor knw watz up.

I HV done money spell before and it worked.

Itz not new. I practise meditation but I wan be neutral.

U exaggerated too much in ur post jst to paint them black.

Get sense abeg, na so u go Mellin thread go dey Bleep up, every bdy don knw u finish, so nbdy even get time to listen to yhu.

And nigga if u ain't careful I got a screenshot of ur last post. Attempt to bomb churches in d nyt.

Ur handle can be traced by DSS n u end up in jail like nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chalantmike and officialkenshin, you guys should take this elsewhere. Don't derail this thread.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Tah shuut up ur stinkin mouth, nt a Satanist no mean say I nor knw watz up.

I HV done money spell before and it worked.

Itz not new. I practise meditation but I wan be neutral.

U exaggerated too much in ur post jst to paint them black.

Get sense abeg, na so u go Mellin thread go dey Bleep up, every bdy don knw u finish, so nbdy even get time to listen to yhu.

And nigga if u ain't careful I got a screenshot of ur last post. Attempt to bomb churches in d nyt.

Ur handle can be traced by DSS n u end up in jail like nnamdi kanu

slowpoke are yhu this daft ?. nearly does not bird,i was a kid then,attempt and eventually doing it aint the same thing aint the same, every kid at some point get crazy idea,and can easily b influenced n brainwashed,why do yhu islamic fanatics man handle children at a very tender age.

moral of this is control the kind of stimulation yhu let in,there was never a tym i said the path is exactly bad , doesnt work,or still wouldnt set yhu on a spiritual path.
i just said it negative,it has a very dark vibe.

the aim of any meditation is to give yhu bliss,peace ,calm so yhu can connect to the universe n use the power of yhur soul,literally channel the universe through yhur soul,in the process achieve enlightenment / godhood.

buh they on they just want power,through a rather hash ,vigorous means,like they want to open the gate of the soul by force,satan do this,open yhur third eye etc,if yhu remember merlin was fond of that sentence "open yhur third eye,astral realm,"

1.spirits lie
2.yhu dont know how to do a protection ,how then do yhu filter the truth from the lies.how do know really did astral project and not just fall into a dream or realm of archetype.

attain merlin confessed the very thing have been trying to drum into yhur skull back then,at the end.

MAKE UNA WAIT FOR DEMI gOd DIVINE RELATION OF HOW JESUS SAVED HIM,AFTERALL DEMIgod has done it before.
when told merlin to wait,in the truth will be revealed and he would use his mouth to say it.

#do a full ritual,dedicate yhurself to satan,become a full satanist,follow the path then come back and gist.

except yhu have a thing for negative energy, dark forces, dark themes,yhu cant stay on that path.

i lemma every spirit/ Entity yhull has two sides,two sigil, one for positive workings ,and one negative,satanist mainly work with the negative one,lust instead of love etc.

as a satanist its easy to enforce yhur will and cause someone downfall,then to do a working for someone to prosper,find love or succeed ,because the energy to use is different.i never said its impossible,i said it is difficult to enforce positive will as a satanist.

the universe,the creative force is alife,it relate n works for yhu according to the way,yhu truly are.

#that is why i stated that the path is not for me,it mit be for yhu.

it will not kill someone except yhu have the stomach n heart to live with it.

it will not give yhu money except yhu truly need it,it does nlt waste

#yhur not a satanist,when i say negative energy ,yhu can relate cause yhu dont know what its like, to live with that energy.

the demigod that is on the path is yet to debunk anything av said.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
if yhu want to venture into this path,start out small,be safe
metaphysics is a good place to start.its expands yhur understanding of spiritual working ,inner working "knowledge is everything,next to experience",
psychology is another place to start out,the mind is nothing short of magical,wicca is another good path if yhu are seeking a connection to the god/universe first,before attempting to understand this beyond yhu.
hermetic and kabbalah if yhu want to start out understanding mysteries,while using the power "I RECOMMEND KABBALAH,IT HAS EVERYTHING,ITS POSITIVE YET ANCIENT WISDOM"

KNOW-DARE-WILL-KEEP SILENT.
that is all of the law.

#peace.
BETH.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
chalantmike:

slowpoke are yhu this daft ?. nearly does not bird,i was a kid then,attempt and eventually doing it aint the same thing aint the same, every kid at some point get crazy idea,and can easily b influenced n brainwashed,why do yhu islamic fanatics man handle children at a very tender age.

moral of this is control the kind of stimulation yhu let in,there was never a tym i said the path is exactly bad , doesnt work,or still wouldnt set yhu on a spiritual path.
i just said it negative,it has a very dark vibe.

the aim of any meditation is to give yhu bliss,peace ,calm so yhu can connect to the universe n use the power of yhur soul,literally channel the universe through yhur soul,in the process achieve enlightenment / godhood.

buh they on they just want power,through a rather hash ,vigorous means,like they want to open the gate of the soul by force,satan do this,open yhur third eye etc,if yhu remember merlin was fond of that sentence "open yhur third eye,astral realm,"

1.spirits lie
2.yhu dont know how to do a protection ,how then do yhu filter the truth from the lies.how do know really did astral project and not just fall into a dream or realm of archetype.

attain merlin confessed the very thing have been trying to drum into yhur skull back then,at the end.

MAKE UNA WAIT FOR DEMI gOd DIVINE RELATION OF HOW JESUS SAVED HIM,AFTERALL DEMIgod has done it before.
when told merlin to wait,in the truth will be revealed and he would use his mouth to say it.

#do a full ritual,dedicate yhurself to satan,become a full satanist,follow the path then come back and gist.

except yhu have a thing for negative energy, dark forces, dark themes,yhu cant stay on that path.

i lemma every spirit/ Entity yhull has two sides,two sigil, one for positive workings ,and one negative,satanist mainly work with the negative one,lust instead of love etc.

as a satanist its easy to enforce yhur will and cause someone downfall,then to do a working for someone to prosper,find love or succeed ,because the energy to use is different.i never said its impossible,i said it is difficult to enforce positive will as a satanist.

the universe,the creative force is alife,it relate n works for yhu according to the way,yhu truly are.

#that is why i stated that the path is not for me,it mit be for yhu.

it will not kill someone except yhu have the stomach n heart to live with it.

it will not give yhu money except yhu truly need it,it does nlt waste

#yhur not a satanist,when i say negative energy ,yhu can relate cause yhu dont know what its like, to live with that energy.

the demigod that is on the path is yet to debunk anything av said

I don't have that time, at my current spiritual level I can see right through. so you don't expect me to dabble in words with you.
What I have told you is final.
Don't derail my thread.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Demigods666:

I don't have that time, at my current spiritual level I can see right through. so you don't expect me to dabble in words with you.
What I have told you is final.
Don't derail my thread.

mehn breeze,cheers anyway,been avoid post like this since merlin,its birthday,so i just felt like given back.

#am out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Dilemma ( Strictly For Born Again Christians) / What Are Jesus's Core Moral Teachings And Which Are Unique To Him / Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.