Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (6245 Views)

Apostation In Xtianity / I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Alphanancy:
I do not think the Op is really the old demigod. A lot has changed or is missing. The things he once accused mellin of doing now he is also guilty of, i.e unbridled boasting and anger. Lastly the other demigod lives in warri. This one lives in Asaba.
If you are who and what you really claim to be. I want a meet up. I want to know actually what happened one on one. Remember you insulted me in one of the threads. I hope you know my leaning.
@Ganjafama.... Hail thee. Hope to connect with you some day.
a believe can either empower one or enslave one... It's the same guy but you see many venture into spiritual journey cos they want to make money fast and quick... But I tell ya spiritual journey is all about knowing who you are and the power you possess and your purpose of existence. Along the line one can easily know he or she can use the spiritual power within him or her to manifest his or her desires... But setting the intent because of money one can easily be fooled by any entity... I have experienced and I took it as part of lesson.,i don't see it as a mistake cos if it didn't happen maybe I wouldn't have reached the level I am now.... So allow anyone there awakening just started and in due time he will one day sit and ask deeper question and realised the simple fact.. We create our reality
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
mellinjaga:
a believe can either empower one or enslave one... It's the same guy but you see many venture into spiritual journey cos they want to make money fast and quick... But I tell ya spiritual journey is all about knowing who you are and the power you possess and your purpose of existence. Along the line one can easily know he or she can use the spiritual power within him or her to manifest his or her desires... But setting the intent because of money one can easily be fooled by any entity... I have experienced and I took it as part of lesson.,i don't see it as a mistake cos if it didn't happen maybe I wouldn't have reached the level I am now.... So allow anyone there awakening just started and in due time he will one day sit and ask deeper question and realised the simple fact.. We create our reality

The power of your higher self isn't enough.

Combine your higher self.

With your ancestors.

Father Satan.

Your GD and the Gods of hell.

You become invincible.

Once your heart is focused only on Satan with no doubts.

Then he comes.

Just then you will know what true power is.

You let other entities corrupt your self.

You got scared after you were pressed by a powerful entity when you went into the astral.... Then became sleep paralysis.

Several more.?

Why art thou fallen?
Why have you let your self down?

I never expected this from you.

It's such a shame.

I'm sure you would have made father Satan and the Gods of hell proud.

You got corrupted.

What were you looking for??

24 elders??

It's better to be with Satan.

All by yourself!

You are limited!

Spiritual Satanism is the true part.

Life.

Here you were few months ago close to a year.

Trying to enlighten me on this part.

It's funny how you let yourself slide back.

If only you can open your heart and come back to the right part and do what's suppose to be, just then would you see the light shine brightly..
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Ganjafama(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Alphanancy:
I do not think the Op is really the old demigod. A lot has changed or is missing. The things he once accused mellin of doing now he is also guilty of, i.e unbridled boasting and anger. Lastly the other demigod lives in warri. This one lives in Asaba.
If you are who and what you really claim to be. I want a meet up. I want to know actually what happened one on one. Remember you insulted me in one of the threads. I hope you know my leaning.
@Ganjafama.... Hail thee. Hope to connect with you some day.
Nuff respect to you bro.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
mellinjaga:
i wont even try to convince you am the mellin you use to know...bro that the universe provides all your need aand all that is your BELIEVE.i decided to study more like you suggested to me back then when i wasnt listening but finally i did study to find out some great things and even the universal laws that exist.like attracts like ,what you think you become...etc..for anything good or bad thats happening in ones life began with a thought which was consciously or uncousciosly made...i like engaging people with open mind,,,and i aint forcing any belief to anyone like i do then..you said the way i oresent things now are diifferent from the way i do before..you dont expect an illiterate to write the same way he used to write after acquiring higher education[sacarsm]..soo my guy chill its me the same guy you use to know then...

you see i learnt one thing from one of thoths quote tho i am not sure if he was the one that said it but the message sound when he said
A PERSON WHO KNOWS NOT AND KNOWS NOT THAT THEY KNOW NOT IS FOOLISH-DISREGAD THEM

A PERSON WHO KNOWS NOT AND KNOWS THAT THEY KNOW NOT IS SIMPLE-TEACH THEM
A PERSON WHO KNOWS NOT AND BELIEVES THAT THEY KNOW IS DANGEROUS -AVOID THEM
A PERSON WHO KNOWS NOT AND KNOWS NOT THAT THEY KNOW IS ASLEEP-AWAKE THEM
..so you might do yourself a favour and avoid certain dramas for your own inner peace..
deal.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
coolam into studying atrology ...have anything to share on that?hopefully i want to discover something thats been in my heart for years now which i wasant paying attention to...any book will do.
chalantmike:
deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Sunday Adelaja Sets The Record Straight On Ukraine Fraud Charges Story / Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator / Happy 52 Birthday To Pastor David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.