Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook (138640 Views)

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
chukzyblingz:

Yes, ika is trying to influence the Enuani people. We wrote their history for them and made majority of them claim bini origin. We forced them to say that Ezechime is an Edo man. We forced the newly crowned monarch Isele uku to go to Bini to pay homage to the Oba, a visit he described as a homecoming to the land of his ancestors,

We also forced the majority Enuani founders that founded most Anioma groups, Associations and organizations to distance from anything Igbo. We forced most Anioma groups and organizations including the individua Enuani l town groups to unanimously denounce Uwechue when he was made president of Ohaneze. Also go to Ibusa websites (one of the few Anioma towns that has Igbo origin ) and see how they distant themselves from Igbo. Not because they deny having Igbo origin, but for the fact they found themselves in Aniomaland and they know they are in Anioma land first before anything else.
... My brother I have been observing your comments right from the first page of this thread. Is it not so absurd, ridiculous, shameful, disgraceful that your moniker bears an igbo name, maybe you are bearing igbo name in reality, have and observe igbo cultures, have igbo blood in you but your still doubting your IGBONESS. What I expected you to do just like other nigerians who knows and see you as an igbo man, is for you to OFFICIALLY DENOUNCE BEING IGBO. Just change your name, change your culture, change your history. Then nigerians will know that truly truly this one doesn't belong to Igboland. But until then my brother, you are clogging my fone. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
chukzyblingz:
bini not =Anioma but we were talking about Anioma/Igbo/Onitsha affinity and you chose to bring bini into the equation.

In an effort to cause mischief, you said something to the effect of 'until recently, Onitsha people denied their Igbo heritage' thereby making it seem that they feel more Bini than Igbo. This is the one constant that I've seen in your arguments so far. OdenigboAroli then correctly informed you that an Onitsha woman would prefer to marry an Anambra guy- an Igbo guy- than a Bini man, whom she considers an outsider. This is true and counteracts your claims that they deny their Igbo heritage in favour of a Bini one. I didn't bring Bini into the question, it was already brought into the question by people like you who seem insistent on wrongfully claiming a people who are already proud of their own heritage.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... My brother I have been observing your comments right from the first page of this thread. Is it not so absurd, ridiculous, shameful, disgraceful that your moniker bears an igbo name, maybe you are bearing igbo name in reality, have and observe igbo cultures, have igbo blood in you but your still doubting your IGBONESS. What I expected you to do just like other nigerians who knows and see you as an igbo man, is for you to OFFICIALLY DENOUNCE BEING IGBO. Just change your name, change your culture, change your history. Then nigerians will know that truly truly this one doesn't belong to Igboland. But until then my brother, you are clogging my fone. Thank you.

He is not Igbo and he is not from Anioma. I don't know where he's really from but he needs to come clean about it.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ikechukwu48: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
chukzyblingz:
It's obvious you lack compression. Defeat who? You think I'm some jobless dudes that come to a faceless forum to argue with some ignorant folks? I have more important things to do with my time than come on here to argue with some deluded folks. Like I told him a long earlier when I newly joined this thread, he's irredeemable so arguing with him is pointless.

I've said this before and I repeat, you don't know more about the extent of Aniomaland than I do. I'm very involved with many Anioma groups and organizations and in all our events, nobody has ever talked anything about those towns I listed there. To we the Anioma people, they're not Anioma.
As for Asagba, who doesn't know he's a political king? Who respects him? A monarch in a tiny Anioma village commands more respect than the Asagba.

Did you just say ika trying to catch up with you? In what sense? Aniomaland is greatly blessed with great men from Agbor to Onitsha. Please tell me. Is it in human capital? In what exactly? Are you trying to say Oshimili land has more great men? Or more political relevant? I'm waiting for you to tell me what you mean by this.

The more you try to save face, the more you give your stupid self away. My father attends EVERY anioma organization. Even when he comes here to visit me and my sis, he tries to attend any anioma organization he can find. Hell it was even through my father that I knew of the anioma organizations in America as well as the leaders. My father is even classified as an elder back home despite his age and through him I've had access to talk to several elders of aniomaland so Nigga I know more than enough about aniomaland. The anioma in Anambra that you claim "WE don't see as Anioma" (btw: who the Bleep is we? Cause it's sure as hell not anioma people). Anyway, the Anambra peeps get invited to anioma events and they are members of Anioma organizations and have NEVER been denied recognization by ANY of the leaders, be it political or monarchs. Infact the Anioma groups in Anambra that you keep classify as the "only" anioma in Anambra (aka onitsha) are the ones that even deny their anioma heritage and quick to tell you how different they are from the ones in delta...infact they look at us as a pariah and take insults when classified as Anioma....this i know from experience. Only a small portion of onitsha people accept being identified as Anioma, the rest sees it as an insult. Even the obi of onitsha BARELY, emphasis on the word BARELY attends any gathering or unifying attempt of anioma. The rest of the Anioma land in Anambra DO NOT have that behavior and even the more open to their heritage unlike onitsha. The fact you don't know this sh1ts speaks high freaking volume. The fact you think Asagba is a political monarch speaks high volumr.

Dude go sit somewhere. I'm done talking to you. You are NOT anioma. It's obvious as f2k!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ikechukwu48: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Now,I am not trying to cause division or start animosity but it is very very wrong to say Aniomaland extends into Omanbala land. That is very misleading. The Ezechima clan in Onicha and Obosi were settlers,just like some other Anioma groups in Ogbaru,Nsugbe. These people met Omanbala land owners on arrival. You can say Anioma people are found in Anambra but they are not the original settlers,we know ourselves...It's well documented.
Let's not start unnecessary rift. We also have Omanbalas in Aniomaland but we will never call Anioma land ana Omanbala. Let's respect each other that peace may rain. Daalu,rinne. I remain proudly nwa Omanbalas/nwa onye Igbo.

I lived in onitsha for a portion of my life. My brother still live in onitsha as we speak. My cousin and sister are both married to Onitsha people. From onitsha peeps own mouth, Eze chima founded onitsha likewise the rest. They didn't meet anyone there. Omanbala or whatever cannot lay claim to aniomaland. We are not fighting for your own, so abeg leave our own for us.
Btw: I'm not saying they are not Anambra people ( obviously by state creation they are, but they are also anioma)
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ikechukwu48: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

I hope you saw where Ikechukwu48 referee to Onicha as Aniomaland as if Ezechima founded the place. That needs to be corrected asap and nipped in the bud. If Onicha is Aniomaland then Asaba is Ani Omanbala.

What needs to be corrected...it's the truth. Even onitsha people would tell you this. Infact everything I know about onitsha is from onitsha people's own mouth. See me see wahala
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
An evil force working so had to obliterate the Igbos their heritage and true place under the sun. But this evil will definitely be crush.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Eastlink(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Igboid:

That recent distortion of Rivers state website to remove Igbo totally from it and render Obigbo and Egbema persona non grata is the highest height of insult on us by Wike, Wike is shameless for doing that, and when the time is right, we will all make sure he pays for that.

This is ICT age, that change in Rivers state official website has not gone unnoticed. My Igbo online groups have been discussing that lately.

It's not bad enough that Oyigbo is totally neglected by Wike with no single road being constructed there, he would now seek to deny their presence in Rivers state.

Oyigbo LGA that contributes about 22,000bopd of crude oil, and three Egbema communities in Rivers produce about 22,000bopd as well, a combined total of 44,000bopd. Meanwhile the entire Ikwerre 3 and half LGAs produce just a total of 49,000bopd, yet Wike thinks he can treat Oyigbo and Egbema like this and go free without consequences.

Wike just took Ikwerre Igbophobia to a different level all together, and this has not gone unnoticed.

It was Wole Soyinka that said 'a tiger does not need to scream it's tigritude'. Hope I got that correct. Many of my SE brothers are too emotional to a fault. We know who we are and nothing on earth can change our Igbo identity. We never basked during the anti-Igbo era of Diette-Spiff, nor in the time of Melford Okilo -two Ijaw sons, is it now that we have uplanders as Governors shall things suddely change overnight. Lol cheesy.
Well, I've checked the website and have seen the changes. But I don't think Wike is aware of such removal in the Rivers state official website. But since that has been noted, it beckons on our reps in house as well as our socio-cultural group to forward a complaint to our amiable Governor. Nyesom Wike for all I know dares not make such political mistake, because much of the support he garnered during the last election came from our axis. So, I think it's better to give him the benefit of doubt before rushing to conclusion. Maybe someone sinister in the information department who was tasked with the job of managing the website made that change. However, I believe it will be restored the way it was sooner.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ikechukwu48: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ngozi123:

I'm glad that you mentioned Onitsha here. Let me reiterate this for you: people from Onitsha and the environs are the proudest Igbos till date. Chief Osadebe (RIP) was one of the proudest Igbo men that has ever lived- ask me how I know this and you'll be very surprised with the answer wink. I have not met any person from Onitsha, and I know many intimately, who denies being Igbo- what kind of nonsense is this? As OdenigboAroli said, a woman from Onitsha will prefer to marry, all things considered, a man from Anambra or from anywhere else in Igboland than a Bini man, whom she'll consider to be an 'outsider'. Trust me, I'm living proof of this wink. There's nothing wrong with Bini men, it's just that most women like to marry someone who they're more familiar to.

Ngozi leave that one. When I read him write that onitsha are deniers too, I am not convinced that dude is not mentally here.

Onitsha people that the most conceited igbo I've ever seen in my life are deniers. In which part of onitsha? Any body that lived or even been around onitsha people will never utter that. I am truly convinced that dude is bini. I'm truly truly convinced.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ikechukwu48: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chiwude:
You aren't far from the truth. The imposter gave himself up so easily. Having followed his post with scrutiny, I noticed a mischevious attempt at throwing up fictitious lies tilted in the favour of a Bini origin for the whole of Ikaland. In him, I see the ghost of Omogie of old who tried vainly to link Anioma nay Agbor with Bini roots. But thank God for the likes of Ikechukwu (Ogbuefi reincarnated) who never for once relented in busting their lies.

Thank you for reminding me there names. and thank you so much for comparing me to ogbuefi. That's a huge compliant at least in my opinion so thank you!!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Eastlink:
It was Wole Soyinka that said 'a tiger does not need to scream it's tigritude'. Hope I got that correct. Many of my SE brothers are too emotional to a fault. We know who we are and nothing on earth can change our Igbo identity. We never basked during the anti-Igbo era of Diette-Spiff, nor in the time of Melford Okilo -two Ijaw sons, is it now that we have uplanders as Governors shall things suddely change overnight. Lol cheesy.
Well, I've checked the website and have seen the changes. But I don't think Wike is aware of such removal in the Rivers state official website. But since that has been noted, it beckons on our reps in house as well as our socio-cultural group to forward a complaint to our amiable Governor. Nyesom Wike for all I know dares not make such political mistake, because much of the support he garnered during the last election came from our axis. So, I think it's better to give him the benefit of doubt before rushing to conclusion. Maybe someone sinister in the information department who was tasked with the job of managing the website made that change. However, I believe it will be restored the way it was sooner.
I silent war is going on against.... and you're talking about being emotional. Dude, you guys have to do something fast before its too late. Igbos in Benue are already be eroded. It was achieved one inch at a time. Wake up and smell the coffee.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
blues20:

I silent war is going on against.... and you're talking about being emotional. Dude, you guys have to do something fast before its too late. Igbos in Benue are already be eroded. It was achieved one inch at a time. Wake up and smell the coffee.
... Thank you Blues20.You understand my earlier messages very well.They can't just keep quite. I want them to announce and reaffirmed their igboness to the world than to be quite. Someone is removing your ethnicity from a heterogenous state and your quite about that. I can't understand.Things are not adding up!

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... Thank you Blues20.You understand my earlier messages very well.They can't just keep quite. I want them to announce and reaffirmed their igboness to the world than to be quite. Someone is removing your ethnicity from a heterogenous state and your quite about that. I can't understand.Things are not adding up!

It’s very unfortunate that the Igbos have been too complacent on sponsored injustice perpetrated against them..... This was how they changed the name of Obi-igbo to Oyigbo, and the indigene did nothing. Before you know, it they will ask them to stop speaking Igbo, and they will still do nothing about it, as long as it will not offend the big-wig in one Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by laudate: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
chukzyblingz:
Real Aniomas don't call themselves Delta Igbo. They call themselves by their real ethnic groups. Anioma has so many different ethnic groups that calling the whole of Anioma Igbo is an insult to the non igbos in Anioma. 98% of my Ika people are from Edoid tribes and they reserve the right to either be igbos or not. Anybody arguing the Edo origin of most Anioma groups is only blinded by prejudice and biased.

I don talk say I no go laugh today, but ....hehehe... cheesy cool

nextstep:
Ah ah... has it come to that? I was simply giving examples that the fact that a people speak a certain language does not make them the same as the originators of said language. You are right about being on different continents and colonialism, and I shall look for more appropriate analogies in the future. However, if an Anioma person speaks Igbo, yet traces his origins to Yoruba, Benin, Igala, and other places, based on his own unique history, why would you insist that he is of Igbo stock, without trying to understand his point of view? That was the point I'm trying to make.

Is such a person Yoruba, or is he Igbo? Or both? For us, we think neither of the three, because that emphasizes the other regions without recognizing the emergence of a newer identity: he is Anioma

Well said! I beg tell dem the truth, jare... cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ikechukwu48: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... So even with this latest onslaught they should not speak out and at least reaffirmed their IGBONESS for the whole world to hear? What is as simple as ABCD than for them to release a PRESS STATEMENT at least let the world know that they are IGBOS. Marginalization has been on for so long but nothing is as wicked and devilish than for someone to rub you off your IDDENTITY. Let them declare to the world that they are IGBOS first. That's my message.

They have, they've did it twice already...once when ojukwu died and another time when they begged to be carved
back to Abia state. The two announcement were posted on NL. You can't really except them to continue saying the same thing over and over again.

If they are being mistreated and their cries about being mistreated is ignored what makes you think that state government would listen to the cries about theor exclusion in the census.

Carving them out of Abia and imo and put in River state was the biggest insult and evil done to them. I seriously pity oyigbo and Egbema peeps. Their story is extremely sad. That's another reason I believe ihaneze,needs to be dismantled. They really don't do anything for igbo people. They are a complete waste

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

They have, they've did it twice already...once when ojukwu died and another time when they begged to be carved
back to Abia state. The two announcement were posted on NL. You can't really except them to continue saying the same thing over and over again.

If they are being mistreated and their cries about being mistreated is ignored what makes you think that state government would listen to the cries about theor exclusion in the census.

Carving them out of Abia and imo and put in River state was the biggest insult and evil done to them. I seriously pity oyigbo and Egbema peeps. Their story is extremely sad. That's another reason I believe ihaneze,needs to be dismantled. They really don't do anything for igbo people. They are a complete waste
... Thank you my brother Ikechukwu. Then we the new generation has to take this battle onwards. Thank you once again.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ivoryred(f): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
uckennety:

Abaja
am from umuduruoha,my bestie is from Abaja too.nice meeting you.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Eastlink(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
blues20:

I'm being realistic nwanne. Nothing of such agenda is happening in my state. We would had feared such, had we found ourselves under an Ijaw administration, especially in the 70/80's. But now, those folks have been carved to Bayelsa to keep their Ijaw flag flying. The Ikwerres we know have no such time to obliterate the identity of others, they only want to maintain their own distinctiveness. The same goes for every other tribe in the state and as it stand everyone is simply minding their business. River state since the return of democracy has tuned down its anti-Igbo sentiment. More people now easily identify with Ndigbo which wasn't the case in the past. The inter-marriages between the SE and Rivers people is overwhelming for years now, even in cultural events and also the wearing of Igbo red cap even among the Ikwerres. Many people because of the 2011 and 2015 election are changing their mindset towards Ndigbo because of the support it gave to GEJ. Although this attitude didn't start now, but I think certain aspect of this change was engineered by the Rivers state government from the time of Peter Odili who was liberal in his tenure, down to both Omehia and Amaechi and now Wike. If you check well, you would find out that all of them had Igbo wives from the SE as well as inlaws.
So when I tell you nothing of such is happening, you have to believe me. But still we won't keep silent about the alterations in the newly upgraded website, we shall still lay our complaints to the appropriate quarters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Coldsteel(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
I laugh hard in boko haram grin
Please say all these to the fulani headsman, he might spare your head when he hears you answer Emeka and Ikechukwu
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by uckennety(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ivoryred:
am from umuduruoha,my bestie is from Abaja too.nice meeting you.

Can we cHat privately sis?
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by realkingqueen(f): 4:25am On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=olureignforever post=49427573][/quote]IDIOTIC FOOL
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by realkingqueen(f): 4:55am On Sep 18, 2016
wizzakosh:
ok, am sorry. Never meant to do that. Am so so sorry. Accept my apology. You aren't a fish, I only used that to complement the perfect work of God on you. Sorry, apology accepted?
yea sure,no probs smiley
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Shut ya gob and pay attention to the knowledge I'm kicking lol. All I'm doing is to civilise ya primitive mindset lol.

Igbos outside Onitsha to the West and anywhere South of Igboland got their through slavery. They were slaves in the two axis pre-Nigeria and it is well documented. Yes, they did outnumber the indigenous people in those places. However, that doesn't negate the fact that they went to those places as slaves. So, why would people who settled in places outside their ancestral lands as slaves want to dictate an identity to the indigenous people they met there? A lot of folks from Delta in the so called Aniona for example can trace their ancestry to Bini and they were the ones who owned these Igbo slaves. Slaves can't dictate to the owners of land - learn to pick ya battles wisely.

Oyo owned slaves but they were mostly Bariba, Fulani, Hausa, and Nupe. And apart

from Ilorin, most of these slaves were assimilated into the Yoruba identity and they are Yoruba today. That's what Igbos in Delta need to do - assimilate into the Bini culture they met there. And if they can't do that, the ones who are Igbo should claim Igbo and let the Bini ones claim Bini.

If onitsha people are slaves..then your lineage na proper osus..una go just the yan dust for public forum..yourba manfor thatmatter...you never proof au your people take fall from sky..nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=Shym3xx post=49388202]

I'll post it when I get home in a few hours.

I don't say things without academic references to back them up.[/quot

No deyput mouth for wetin you know know..who document what..to what purpose at what time..for who....
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 18, 2016
chukzyblingz:
please stop lying to yourself. If they don't understand central Igbo then it's not central Igbo. An average Igbo man understands at least 90% central Igbo but I can give 50% to my ika people and maybe 70 to the Enuanis.
Who is an average igbo man...au do you identify an average igbo man..
Sure say u be anioma at all
What's d difference between anioma and ohaofia in Abia state,or ebonyi...even oguta..
Una dey too yan dust..
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 18, 2016
chukzyblingz:
who removed your brains? Did you hear me talk about dialect? Is central Igbo same as dialect?

And your brain dey..which one come be central igbo
Person wey get brain$$
The reason like......
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You sound like an illiterate lol.

Were those Yorubas in those places there before there was anything called Yoruba and have always been there before Togo and Benin were created during the scramble for Africa? Those Yoruba settlements in those places are even older than most Yoruba towns in Nigeria, save for Ife. And they're all older than Oyo and even Dahomey. So, how the hell did slavery get them there? Lool.

No. Slave trade didn't get them there - those are their ancestral lands. But colonisation separated them from the other Yorubas.

The same can't be said about Igbos outside Igboland cos they ventured outside the forest as slaves. It is well documented.

Thhis man who dash you foul brain?...
Igbo's are the oldest tribe in this countryand by extension africa..
Everybody knows where hausa/fulani came from...they know they west fell from the sky..
So where do igbo's originated from?
You just the rant..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 18, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Thank you for reminding me there names. and thank you so much for comparing me to ogbuefi. That's a huge compliant at least in my opinion so thank you!!
You're welcome brother. Ogbuefi opened the eyes of many a good number of SE Igbos to the ploy of the Bini's. All the way from London, he was always at the fore front of bursting the lies of the denials with facts, similar to what you do relentlessly from Yankee. I used to be a fan of the Ika guy, even from the days he had those heated arguments with the Agbor wannabe Bini dude on naijabestforum. He intellectually chased him out from that forum as well as from nairaland also. You have his heart and may God give you more grace to remain steadfast.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 18, 2016
chukzyblingz:
2% do you mean what you just typed? Igbos don't even have a 50/50 acceptance there and you said 2‰? I give up on you.

And who dey update you with this folly
Where are you from gan...
Abi na textbook you dey read
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You're a clown lol.

Can you cite anywhere in the history books where Agbor/h has ever been called Igbo?

Intra-tribal wars have been happening since the beginning of time. Get educated lol.

Must it have to be written?
And who wrote it,and for whom? And what's the motive
Yoruba go the teach people thier history wey dem read..meanwhile they don't really know thier own history...who believe say person d fall from sky...
Them no dey even reason am all...
Guy you dull
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Oh, stop grasping at straws - Igbos were slaves all over present day Delta, Bayelsa, and Rivers states.

And if Small Bonny Kingdom could have that many Igbo slaves to the extent that they outnumbered Bonny folks. What makes you think Bini didn't have twice the number as slaves?

Yoube proper mumu..so they were slaves to minority tribes..this man say what you know..stop reading those you books..they ain't helping you..swear..or v they explain to you au odudwa take from sky..and created you..
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 18, 2016
sunto:

You know everything that happens to an igbo man is curse by yoruba.

Because yoruba sabi poke nose..wetin concern them with igbo.
Make go clarify au odudwa take drop from heaven

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (56) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.