Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

They Want To Turn Me To An Automatic Inlaw Without Bride Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Want To Turn Me To An Automatic Inlaw Without Bride Price (703 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want To Turn Me To An Automatic Inlaw Without Bride Price by lokito: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
One evening I was at my usual hangout around Rumuigbo area, PH and I saw this cute serving girl crying. Fine girl, babe watagwan

Her mother is hospitalized and all that, they need 80k to carry out an operation and she doesn't know where to get that onerous amounta money.

Where's your mom? Villa, Mbano
I walked towards my car, brought out my cheque book and wrote her a cheque of 85k. Handed it to her and said "use the 5k for your logistics" Her joy knew no bounds. I also gave her my card.

The girl never called to give me any hint. I was almost tempted to create a thread here and bash the living daylight out of her. Hitherto, two weeks upfront that's three days ago she called. She misplaced the card, she blah blah... Oya leave story of Mathias - what of yo mama?

The operation was successful and her parents would like to see me, to thank me face to face.
She even came to my place and did a thorough cleaning a'home for me this Sallah hols. She insisted ooo. The house has never been as clean as that since I moved in Five months ago.

Pulled a call through and I spoke with her parents and they started calling me "Ogor" meaning inlaw.
"Chineke ga goziri anyi nwoko ke"

Her father was like "Ada Biko give my Ogor phone lemme talk with him" Ogbeni who be your Ogor. Ko ya stop eh ojare??
And the girl in question is beginning to think that we are automatically dating.

I need to politely cut the ties before this fantasy grows and take root in the minds of she and her folks. Na just normal assistance I render o.
People like C Ronaldo, Ozil dey give One Million Pounds etc. nobody give dem wife o. Lol. 80k kpere won fe fi 'thank you' bah aye mi jeh.

Polite ideas pals?
Re: They Want To Turn Me To An Automatic Inlaw Without Bride Price by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
hnmnmm,just let her know you just helped her with no strings attached

...I don't even know what to type self,this is serious
Re: They Want To Turn Me To An Automatic Inlaw Without Bride Price by Nightie(f): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ogor ko, ipako ni. Lolz. Peepz plz advice dis yung man grin

1 Like

Re: They Want To Turn Me To An Automatic Inlaw Without Bride Price by ayobase(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Automatic?
No gree for them, u be manual.

Due process must be followed.

Wait a minute, the girl come clean your house and nothing happened abi?

Gez u used rubber sha o!
Re: They Want To Turn Me To An Automatic Inlaw Without Bride Price by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
This is a strong one grin Bro, if you're being honest that you were just helping, with no expectations I SALUTE YOU

Tell her straight, that shouldn't be hard. More especially for the fact that you are the one that gave a hand, not the other way round. They probably don't know how to express their gratitude, hence you're now their Ogor

"automatic inlaw" grin grin
Re: They Want To Turn Me To An Automatic Inlaw Without Bride Price by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy driskef what can say about this issue...
Re: They Want To Turn Me To An Automatic Inlaw Without Bride Price by Ariani: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
God bless the hand that giveth
Re: They Want To Turn Me To An Automatic Inlaw Without Bride Price by 2kurupt(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
See how you're just provoking as if you didn't enjoy the "cleaning" sessions this past public holiday grin grin cheesy

Hope you were rubberized o? Else guy story don change o undecided

No bachelor wants to be bamboozled from his comfort zone angry

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Cries On Social Media Cuz Her Hubby Is Asking For Anal Sex / Photo! Ghanaian Prostitutes Want Government To Legalise Prostitution. / Get A Partner In 90 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.